Really activates my almonds

really activates my almonds

shills shilling

Just slip that jolly rancher in my fucking mouth.

>Shocker is black
WHAT THE FUCK. It's like they actually hate the character and what he represents.

You seem to have become lost on your way to Sup Forums.

>another Sup Forums meme on Sup Forums

really activates my FUCK OFF BACK TO TV YOU FUCKING NIGGER

That quintdent looks retarded.

The lesson here is don't copy bad design. It will go unappreciated because it's bad.

Yeah, especially since both sides look like absolute shit.

People can be endearing fuckups regardless of color.

half of those "disney" ones are actually sony

can we ban this DC filth from our board yet?

>Marvel Studios

You people crowed about how Marvel would do Spider-man right now that they had the rights back. You have only Marvel to blame.

Oh look, it's another company wars thread, can we ban this shit? A thread discussing Venom #150 gets 404'd, but shit like THIS is allowed? There is a good reason why Sup Forums is one of the worst boards on Sup Forums right now.

>Implying blacks are people

Yesterday Sup Forums was defending GoTG 2 as being super faithful to the comic...it was hilarious.

Must be why Sup Forums is massively hyped for it then as well, considering Sup Forums is just Sup Forumss older cooler brother.

>Sup Forums
>cooler
In what universe?

This is an experiment

On Sup Forums.
>BIG GUY 4 U???

Nah, its more like the shilliest shills here get btfo by people that know their stuff when they go overboard so they shitpost on Sup Forums, everybody shitposts there.

DC gets enough shit for not being "diverse" enough, if they would've made Barry and Arthur blonde haired, blue eyed white males people would've lost their shit

I ain't gonna report this dude and I hope no one else does either.

>constant anti-dc threads
>one thread counters the shills
>immediately panic and try to shut it down

Why are Disney interns so pathetic?