Rotten Tomatoes confirms its 55% Last Jedi audience score is 100% authentic

Disney media shills BTFO

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic

>Ms. Benson, who is the Vice President of Communications at Fandango, the parent company of Rotten Tomatoes, told me that Fandango and Rotten Tomatoes are fully confident in the ratings and scores for the Star Wars picture. She assured me that Rotten Tomatoes has gone to great lengths to verify their ratings' accuracy and authenticity.

>“We have several teams of security, network, and social database experts who constantly monitor reviews and ratings to ensure that they are genuine,” she told me. “They haven’t seen anything unusual with The Last Jedi, except that there has been an uptick in the number of written user reviews submitted. Aside from that, everything is normal and we don’t see any unusual activity. We looked at The Last Jedi compared to other blockbusters and it has been consistent with those past films.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=wVy6mbSbbiA
youtube.com/watch?v=ynlhE4-WYgA
youtube.com/watch?v=r9C7Grxk4bU
youtube.com/watch?v=cL5oCP0VIEI
youtube.com/watch?v=hS7tcKlFl2E
youtube.com/watch?v=yyMEdra6qlA
youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2HdZ293Q
youtube.com/watch?v=UauLr10bqTI
youtube.com/watch?v=yUw-8FZWY7M
youtube.com/watch?v=B-t4bU3-lHA
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymt4lpzv62g
youtu.be/bcYmJaDxzcY?t=9m18s
youtube.com/watch?v=GAtV2KTeR0o
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

what about their critic review?

Nothing illegal about being paid by film companies, friend

Ms Benson should be investigated for collusion with Russia

they can't veto what paid critics submit

RT
Russia Today
Rotten Tomatoes

huh? must be a coincidence, right?

>except that there has been an uptick in the number of written user reviews submitted.

which is actually even more telling because more people are actually writting reviews instead of just voting (which could be just a bunch of faggots spamming)

>n-no it just means the bots are hiding better than ever before

>a Warner brother owned company says their negative score of a Disney movie is 100 per cent real guise!!! We swear!!
Sure buddy, nothing suspicious going on here.

You can still vote on the audience score without having seen the movie, and it had 20k votes before the film even came out.

Did we really need an article for this? Is it that hard to fucking believe people don't enjoy nu-Star Wars?

You dumb disney shills would have a point if they would have faked the scores for JL and BvS

>You can still vote on the audience score without having seen the movie

True of any movie.

>and it had 20k votes before the film even came out

False. It was released overseas 2 days before its domestic release.

ahh forbes, the site that published a 9 page article about how rey wasn't a mary sue

They did.
That Snyder shit didn’t deserve more than 20% and you now it

How long til Disney buys Warner?

>but muh russian Sup Forums hackers!

>you now it

HIGH IQ

When you don’t have an argument, you point out typos. Typical dc manbaby

r/starwars BTFO

>FANDANGO
>FANDANGO
>FANDANGO

Shut the fuck up you retarded cunt. Do you really think every poster on this site takes a side or even cares about dumb manchild fanboy wars? I don't give a single shit about Marvel or DC - they're both irrelevant, and anybody who cares about fanboy wars between the two is an utter mongoloid.

good. now I know this movie is only hated on by braindead normalfags.

Why is the IMDb score so high tho?
You would expect it to be at 5.5 but it's much higher than that.

Mouse got BTFO

It was unquestionably shit, kys.

You'd think the same of Metacritic, but it has a 4.9 out of 10.

Triggered dc manbaby is triggered.

MOUSEKEKS BTFO

I enjoy nu-Star Wars. I just don't like this heaping pile of dung.

they did with the audience scores though

>the audience negative score is authentic
>says nothing about the critical score

>Do you really think every poster on this site takes a side or even cares about dumb manchild fanboy wars?

yes

Disney fucked up when they forgot to bribe based Forbes

Mouse on suicide watch!

people are more likely to speak out loud when they're pissed about something than when they are pleased

Kneel

Blacks HATE it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=wVy6mbSbbiA
>youtube.com/watch?v=ynlhE4-WYgA
>youtube.com/watch?v=r9C7Grxk4bU

Mexicans HATE it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=cL5oCP0VIEI

Asians HATE it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=hS7tcKlFl2E
>youtube.com/watch?v=yyMEdra6qlA

Women HATE it:

>youtube.com/watch?v=ccb2HdZ293Q
>youtube.com/watch?v=UauLr10bqTI
>youtube.com/watch?v=yUw-8FZWY7M

Even Jews hate it:
>youtube.com/watch?v=B-t4bU3-lHA

If you need 9 pages, than it might be nitpicking why she isnt.

Canadians HATE it:
youtube.com/watch?v=ZQ8ir66M5XU

Even Nazis HATE it:
youtube.com/watch?v=Ymt4lpzv62g

yeah just like with this movie and tfa right? dumb faggot

Mexicans really hate it.

youtu.be/bcYmJaDxzcY?t=9m18s

Go to 9:18 for the beatdown.

B-b-but Russia... hacking.. Sup Forums racists.. DRUMPFFFFFFFFF

The media assured me everyone loved diversity. Nu-Wars is good. Listen to the Mouse. BOLD! NEW DIRECTION!

NO!
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

bad goyim

Even Alt-Right hate it
youtube.com/watch?v=GAtV2KTeR0o

Basically you have everyone on the Soy Wars hating train.

Yep, just a really shitty movie.

>breaking news- Robert Mueller has subpoenaed Rotten Tomatoes for suspicious statements that were probably written by Putin

Amazing how they made everyone think the prequels sucked (more than they did) and now everyone seems to hate the sequels. At least they're milking the franchise to death.

NO THE RUSSIANS DID THIS

THE ALT RIGHT

>forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic

I wonder if this will spread in the international news.

this is the truth. go to any car-specific enthusiast forum and you'd think the vehicle is a trash heap. people don't go spend time praising, only the troubles are surfaced

>illegal

What about ethics tho

The average consumer does that. Critics of any form of media are more focused on reviewing things they like and point/find out the potential media piece of the year.

How?
Didn't we lose this time?

The funny thing is, the prequels ignited the star wars fever.

BUT IT WAS THE RUSSIANS WORKING IN TANDEM WITH Sup Forums

>modern """journalism"""
>ethics

user...I...

>55% 'Last Jedi' Audience Score

AHAHAHA 54% NOW

MOUSE ON SUICIDE WATCH

tlj was as bad as jl. what it didnt fuck up in basic filmmaking like snyder it made up for in intentional cultural erosion and creating distrust in the hollywood machine

We need Jordan Peterson to do a review - He would dismantle the hero myth deconstructionism

>What about ethics tho

Open any western media website, point out one single ethical news that won't do any warmongering on baseless accusations.

But Sup Forums's plebfu Jenny Nicholson, who picks holes in every shit movie, loved it while coincidentally being paid by Disney.

>ethics
>2017

lol

It's interesting that the imdb score is a fairly high 7.8, but the user reviews seem to be nothing but negative. They're pretty good too, not just autists nitpicking.

IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL
IT'S REAL
>IT'S REAL

Kathleen Kennedy on suicide watch!!

Even tumblr hates it and they're SJW Muh Rey YAS SLAY QUEEN central

Believing (((polls)))
Please critic review is actually 100% everyone knows don’t believe the polls

Except it is people piling on instead of forming their own opinion cuz opinions is hawurd.

t. pseud (worst kind of pleb)

>Soy Wars

fpbp

/ourguy/ Johnson secured his star wars trilogy and will be the main reason why Kennedy will be kicked soon literally /ourguy/ 2 targets with 1 shot.

B BUT MUH RUSSIA!

IT WAS HER TURN!

STILL NEEDS TO HIT 49% CALL PUTIN

Just who doesn't hate TLJ, besides paid shills (critics)?

NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!

They should filter out any 0.5/5 ratings and any 5/5 ratings without telling anyone IMO.
Anyone who rates it half a star is just trying to fit in by jumping on the hate train, and anyone who rated it 5/5 is a pathetic disney fan boy.

I bet that a huge proportion of the user ratings are either 0.5/5 or 5/5, i.e. meme ratings and not genuine reflections of the movie's quality.

people with functional brains

>They should filter out any 0.5/5 ratings and any 5/5 ratings without telling anyone IMO.
Then the overall % would drop

movies always get more 10s than 1s when it comes to community votes

Never thought Rotten Tomatoes would be a bastion of free speech against literal monpolies

I mean, it certainly doesn't look like that has happened in this instance. Do you have any evidence of that?
To me it looks like loads of people have brigaded it with 1/10 ratings which has brought that percentage down. Especially since sites like Cinemascore show audiences overall liked it.

Fanboys are always more passionate than "haters"

>telling Der Mouse to fuck off
absolutely BASED

>STOP RAIDING RT Sup Forums

mouse shills literally have nothing to blame now

All of those 10's honestly look like vote manipulation.

>t. fluorided pineal gland

could be, people will pay for good ratings, no one will pay to downvote something

This. Tumblr is slamming this movie and I've seen a number of users urging others to write negative reviews on RT. So much for the purported hackbots.

EP9 is gonna be a financial disaster if Disney won't bully all the cinemas to get 70% of ticket sales money.

No one will go see it just like Justice League.

Notice how the mousecucks haven't even bothered shilling this pile of shit today, Disney has lost, they know it hence the silence on the BO

>t. enlarged opinion parroting gland

What does the reviews matter when the movies makes hundreds of millions of profit, and so will the next one and the one after that?

all the 1s as well

>all 9000 ones
vs
>all 33,000 tens

Mouse shills are getting desperate

>that pic
when will you fags understand that JFK pic with the quote worked because of his forced distressed smile?

If any brigading is going on, it's the people that desperately want others to like this shit movie. The first day, Reddit was filled with people saying they were disappointed in the movie. The next day these people get downvoted and posts saying how much they LOVE the movie and how it's "groundbreaking" or "revolutionary" are at the top. Why? The movie is shit. And not liking this movie apparently makes you Hitler.

Yeah, go and read the actual reviews. The positive ones sound more fake than the negative ones

DRUMPF DID ROTTEN TOMATOES

DRUMPF DID 9/11

Fuck that