HIRO'S DIRTY TRICKS - UPDATE YOUR BLOCK ORIGIN 3RD PARTY FILTERS

Final PSA since the janitor faggot deleted the last thread. I don't know why'd his hotpocket eating ass would not want you to know about the shit the yellow jewnigger hiro has added to the site but 110 meme wars threads are fine.

Since 3 days ago Hiro added new scripts to Sup Forums, one of which connects to a unidentified Ukrainian server and all of which host malicious ads.

Just go to ublock Origin - 3rd Party Filters. Press purge all cashes and then update now. It'll block the script loading the scripts since they've all been updated now.

Sup Forums X has also been updated if you use that.

Safe browsing Sup Forums. FUCK THE JANNIES. FUCK THE MODS. FUCK YOU HIRO.

i must be loyle to my Sup Forums bros.

MF killed the last thread.
Lord's work, OP. You're doin' it.

It's also been confirmed to plant CP on your browser, don't forget about that.

Based hiro taking advantage of the cancer that doesn't belong here anyways

but my stah wahs

How else is he going to make money?

Bump and buried kek
Hiroooooo just doit. The botnet is ready
You infiltrated iot fridges

FUCK THE MODS.
FUCK THAT SHITTTTT.

I often get this message 'You can't post from this IP range or area/country because of regular violations. Sup Forums Pass owners can bypass this.'
Sometimes I can like now.
What the fuck did the chinaman means by that?
I didn't violate any of the shit.

MOST CELLULAR IP RANGES ARE BANNED CUS OF EVADING SHITPOSTERS

IF YOU PHONEPOST YOUR PHONE PERIODICALLY TIMES OUT OFF THE NETWORK AND GRABS A NEW IP FROM A RANGE THAT MIGHT NOT BE BANNED

someone post dox of neet jannies

I am sorry for posting from my phone.. I only have my brother in the contact list anyways..
I don't get the phoneposting meme anyways.

just get a job and go outside sometimes

Fucking how? Do you have to click on the ad, or ?

yes

So if I don't click on the ad, I don't get cpizza on my browser? Who clicks on ads anyway?

>Now there are a bunch of reddit tier pseudo-liberals all over the place
even the japs are beginning to notice the reddit scum here

>3 days ago
it's been longer than that. this was planned with the traffic increase from episode in 8 mind

malware ads dont need to be clicked at all, they just need to load

phoneposting is bad because it makes ban evasion much easier. now there are people who come here just to shitpost and can do so all the time with zero consequences.

my ancestors are smiling at me mods, can you say the same?

Ah, that's why they shit on me when they realize I phonepost.. I thought it was an /r9k/ thing, "Normie you have a phone, etc."..

I've been using Sup Forums X since forever, and 2 or 3 days ago, whenever I'd scroll to the bottom, the CSS of the page would shit itself. I am assuming the script tried to load but Sup Forums X couldn't load it, then crashed the CSS. Does this mean I was never infected?

Nobody is infected, this is just trolling.

moooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooot

no, discussion has gone severely downhill because of the rise in phoneposting. the pickle rick and party rock spam never would have happened without phones. a lot of people now believe shitposting should be accepted on Sup Forums now because it's "board culture" because of the prevalence of phoneposting shitposters.

wew lad, good job gookmoot. I better go reinstall all my browsers now.

>the pickle rick and party rock spam never would have happened without phones.
Now prove it. You make a statement but you haven't said WHY it "never would have happened without phones". Unless you're just a bitter modfag doing damage control

>It's also been confirmed to plant CP on your browser,

they would have been banned and then that's that.
maybe i was being a bit hyperbolic but it would have made the spam much harder after the mods got off their lazy asses to ban people.

what's wrong buddy? you don't wanna get in a little trouble??

LOL

the only thing i've noticed is tht the catalogue randomly seems to refresh for a split second and usually my page seems to scroll up a little.

ublock is saying those scripts aren't even registering though, maybe because I installed the Sup Forums script