Who has the most punchable face in TV/Film?

Who has the most punchable face in TV/Film?

any woman

TJ Miller.

Michael Cera. His voice is also annoying.

This. Its even worse than jar jar.

RDJ

You guys (girls) can't be serious.

Emilia was legit stunning back then though.

but she still looks like she needs a smack or two, she's just too fucking smug.

Til Schweiger

why do crying women turn me on so much?

Wait, are the "men" who unironically even consider the idea of punching a woman? Lmao, you are a bunch of pathetic cunts

I am. She is boring on a scale never seen in any SW. Bland. Useless.

Take a deep breath and calm yourself down, virgin.

We are feminists. Everyone can be punched. Equality and inclusive.

I want to marry Daisy

I think a virgin fanboi is triggered.
Give me a real actress and a real role, not a robot.

Do you think Jon cock slapper her?

That's not how equality works...

Consider leaving your basement sometime, kiddo.

Just because women find you repulsive is not an excuse for your pathetic anger.

Thats not very inclusive. Women are strong, they do not fear puny punches.

Are you pretending to be retarded?

hmmm sweetie, are you saying that womyn are afraid of men?

>strawmanning this hard
Really triggered i see

Now you are an ableist. No limit to your biggotry i see

John Oliver

that fucked up bottom teeth

We aren't equal, that's the whole point of wanting equality. If we were already equal, as you said, we shouldn't be protesting

Opressed religions and races need more rights than privileged ones, so in the future we can be equal.

Women are physiologically, that's why they need different laws. I live in a country with gender laws and killing/hitting a woman gets you a twice harder sentence than doing it to a man

>we want equality, therefore we want privileges. Because equality. Otherwise you are privilieged. Also all lives are important. But some more. Because equality.
Wut ?

this

/thread

Eh? Do you know how to quote? I didn't say that

Equality is nonsense, stop chasing it.

If, in reality, there are differences, then equality is a meme.
For example, you can protest to have the same rules in sports for women and men and mixed competitions, the result will be that it will be heavily dominated by men.
Equality is something very harmful.
Also some religions are dangerous and people have the right to defend themselves and the duty to protect their loved ones from them. Some people want to invade other people space. There again, people have a right to prevent them from doing so.

As a fact, there is no equality, its a buzzword for immature people and power hungry manipulators.
Each situation and thing needs tailored rules. To create something completly opposed to equality called justice.

Did you read my post? I said equality doesn't exist

We are all different. The point of equality is wanting to have the same rights for everyone, even when we are different

That guy from Silicon Valley.

most jew men

this fookin lad

The term you're looking for is equity. Don't need the wall of text to discredit equity, 20th century history did that.

He has the most British face ever

And since we are different, we need different rules. So no equality but justice. Thats why men protect women and children. Because they are not equals.

But I already said that...
Read my post again, the post you quoted. I said men need different rules than women, and in my country we do have them

She is arguably the best part along with Adam Driver.

>why does what women do during sex turn me on

Why would you want to smack someone for being smug.Is it because you're too beta user?