POST GHOST!!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Legend-Quest
youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw
twitter.com/shindamane/status/857298236901437440
drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ZKrNQqeRpaZktxY0VwX3RIbTg
mega.nz/#F!S1slUb4S!wq1IacgWt0nmZ7cwwQTxQw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

It seems like we just randomly stopped having LQ threads a couple of weeks ago?
I knew it would happen eventually but not that quick

Not a whole helluva lot to talk about, and since it's gated by Netflix and I don't THINK anyone's put it anywhere else yet, or if they have it's not in a convenient place for people to just fire up and stream, the audience is very limited.

Which is a shame, because it's better than it has any right to be given its origins. Ah well, what can ya do.

>filename
i haven't seen this show, is she into 60cm midgets

Is she always this lood

More lewds of Baba Yaga when?

Tight bodied slavic witch > Teenage ghost but not really girl > A fucking Mexican gypsy

no news, but since Netflix orders episodes for series in bulk we can maybe expect one next year

OPs post is already wrong. No ghost there.

God that was such a shitty plot twist, almost ruined the character for me.
Why couldn't she just be a time travelling dead girl?

I hope you are right

Because she needs to be alive to have babies with leo

Are you sure?

'Shitty' != 'not appealing to your head canon'

What I want for season 2 is more development for Marcella.

I want Xochitl to be there :(

I missed you guys. I don't look forward to many threads the way I do these ones.

I really hope they bring her back. Having her and Teo's personalities clash would be fun.
>inb4 that user who always says she won't be because she's culturally insensitive or whatever
They can have her not be a servant. They've changed Teo's backstory, they can change hers.

What else would people like to see in a hypothetical Season 2?

Oh shit she's sexy. Time to pay for Netflix again. They finally figured out how to appeal to the manchildren it seems.

My hard drive got fried so I lost all the webms I made of the show and movies, could anyone repost them?

Once we get Xochitl, someone should make a fusion chart with her, Teodora, and Marcella so we can get the ultimate Leyenda waifu.

i want Xochitl to be a villain in the next season

>ultimate Leyenda waifu
I like the way you think

That would be interesting

Kika (the blue hair girl) from the second movie, Just to know how this fandom would react to another Mabel Pines type of character.

this show is surprisingly decent

>pic related

It really is. The first episode is bumpy as fuck, but then it takes off into a rather competent cryptid hunting show. It's pretty fun, even if not perfect.

Why does the girl on the right look like a certain equine?

>Legend Quest and RC:9GN in one
You've just made my night, user.

>Kika
>Valentina
>Don Andres lover
>Juanita
Which one of these secondary characters for season 2?

>They choose Nando
yfw

>They choose the other fucking Alebrije
YFW

Don Andres's lover*

I didn't really understand that film very well because there's no subs Satan, but the idea of Don Andres finding a partner was quite sweet. Not quite sure how they'd incorporate that into the show though, it might fuck with the character dynamics a bit.

Off topic aside: I mentioned wanting to get my hands on the Blu-rays of La Llorona, Momias and Chupacabras in an earlier thread and a kind user did offer to send me them from Mexico, but I'm not really sure I'm comfortable giving my name and address to someone I met on Sup Forums just yet. Does anyone know any online retailers in Mexico who will ship to the UK? Amazon Mexico won't sadly (probably because they don't want people to take advantage of cheaper prices) but they don't have La Llorona in stock either.

This usually stimulates the thread.

never watched legend quest.
im interested though.
one question before i do.
is there romance?

No. The MC has a crush on Marcella and in the first episode they dodge the "will they won't they" trap and they kiss.

Nah, that's Terrisa from Randy Cunnigham, the most wasted potential character ever. Also calling people degenerates when you saw TS humanised in a completely different person is a bit hypocritical.

You can stream the whole show on KimCartoon now
kimcartoon.me/Cartoon/Legend-Quest

Kinda, its not very relevant, but there are a few tidbits here and there. Leo, Marcella, and Teodora have a Archie triangle going on. You know the one, where you are pretty sure everyone involved wants to fuck each other

You mean the girl on the left?

>Also calling people degenerates when you saw TS humanised in a completely different person is a bit hypocritical
Pretty sure that's just a joke/meme. You really don't get the reference?

youtube.com/watch?v=mzV4eOMKYpw

twitter.com/shindamane/status/857298236901437440

I could do some doodles. Want to request something, guys?

I'd really like this thread to stay alive but I'm struggling for inspiration. Just draw something you'd like to see m8.

>those fucking teeth
What a shame. Everything else about that pic is really nice.

Teo playing pokemon go
You know, 'cause the game is dead?

If I knew how to rip from netflix, I'd upload them to mega.

Teo wearing pic related and singing La Cucaracha

Theres already some HQ rips in Mega and Drive
Drive drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B8ZKrNQqeRpaZktxY0VwX3RIbTg
Mega mega.nz/#F!S1slUb4S!wq1IacgWt0nmZ7cwwQTxQw

I can't wait to see american VAs trying to pronounce her name

Well if these threads are anything to go by even Spanish speakers can't seem to agree on how to pronounce it. So-shit-l? So-sheel? So-shidl?

But yeah, Americans would probably try to pronounce it Gzo-chit-l or something.

Reminder, movie Teo will always be disgusting.

delivery 1/3

>Teo playing pokemon go
Delivery 2/3

and something random 3/3

>on my phone but can tell without looking most of those will be (You)s
You just want that pic of movie Teo flipping you off again, don't you? Well too bad, I don't have it on me.

I will watch this later.

ayyy
Cute!

heck yeah

if danny fenton can be a half-ghost then so can their kids

Good to see this thread survived the night. Have some more tsundere Teo

is baka spanish for cow?

Yup. Their pronunciation of 'v' sounds a lot like their pronunciation of 'b', so I think it's technically "vaca" in Spanish.

>Internet dies immediately after making this thread
>It's still there next day
are we... are we alive again?

Yes!

>You want this cake?

the more you know

that's my piece

>Wanting more Mexican gypsy
It's like mixing the two worst things in the world in a level of shit that humans didn't even know existed

Expect more discussion now that poorfags can stream it.

I wounder when they will visit a land down under?
Are there any good Abo myths?

They don't just sound alike, they are exactly the same sound, there is no difference at all between how both letters are pronounced.

It made a few limey cunts look at me funny at first, until I realised that English does differentiate between them.

DELT

so is Teodora gonna be the main character of the second season? seems like it,considering how the season ended.

Shit that's pretty good

Hey, thats pretty good!

lets hope it doesnt fuck things up by the end like gravity falls

Can someone post the pics Union of the Snake made of Teodora, Moviedora, and Xochitl?

Stop to kill my boner.

So? Except Archie can make poligamy works and people are prone to root more to Veronica (Teo) than Betty (Marcella).

Heck, now would be a nice hour for some drawfag use pic related for Teo x Leo x Marcella.

>waifu streakposting for the umpteenth time
jesus christ

>pic related for Teo x Leo x Marcella
Did you forget to post your pic? I wish I had time to draw some more LQ girls right now but I'm a bit too busy.

>streakposting
What does that even mean? I've been here for years and I've never even heard of "streakposting". We haven't had a Legend Quest thread for about two weeks.

Hating on that show is as bad as those Sup Forums faggots saying cartoons can't be waifus, he simply didnt knew about Randy Cunningham.

And TS is pretty hot herself.

Leo is a catholic Mexican so he isn't into polygamy because it's immoral and degenerate. Cheating is OK though.

he should convert to Islam then

Is it worth looking for the movie somewhere? Or is it just terrible?

virgin killer sweater is best sweater

Movies are at best "ehh, it doesn't offend me." Some anons like em', even love em', though.

Wasn't it on Netflix a while back?

Also, Spanish with Subtitles, I presume?

There are four movies. I don't think anyone thinks they're subjectively good but I still enjoyed them for what they were. YMMV, but they definitely improve from one to the next. Certainly the animation in the latest one, Chupacabras, was really nice.

Also the movies are on a different timeline from the series, so while they follow similar legendary monster hunting storylines and the characters are more or less the same (in personality, but not backstories) the two don't tie in.

why are they so perfect together