The Mighty Captain Marvel #4 Storytime

The Road to Cancellation.

Is it possible to save Carol at this point or is her reputation too damaged?

>The Road to Cancellation.
You mean relaunch, right?

>You mean relaunch, right?
Sorry.

Wonder if I could jack off to a physical copy of that cover, I'm thinking I maybe could based on the pose

>Is it possible to save Carol at this point or is her reputation too damaged?
Maybe Replaced her with 70s Version.

Briefu will.

All they need to do is have her make out with Spider-Woman.

Speaking of...

How would you make her life worse

>How would you make her life worse
Give her Space Cancer.

Make every issue, crossover, and cameo a constant, never-ending Avengers 200 moment for her.

The end

Was good, thanks OP.

BB 7

That ship will never sail, Carol is a coalburner and Jessica is hooked up with Hopeless' self insert.

>"nothing personnel, kid

Why the fuck does she have to put on her costume, when she has the power to change what ever clothes she's wearing into her costume by altering their molecules?

That helmet mask will never look good, never.

Her new one (ANAD) has tech in it. Hologram-Communicator in the gloves, etc. Probably too complex for her.

Is this the artist's best stab at replicating Cliff Chiang? 'Cause if so, it's lacking.

Have her watch hours of video of Jessica having sex with Porcupine.

>Nothing personal kid

She'll be relaunched in Make Mine Marvel.

Pull a Rightclops and kill her while bringing her past self here

>le sigh

Hellblazer 9 storytime

Carol just takes off with bitches whenever she feels like it

Ouch, bringing out Tony ain't fair.

I'm sorry but anyone else completely lost? This series was supposed to be a new starting point for readers but I feel like I know even less about Carol Danvers than I did going in...

That's what Legacy's for supposedly

>To Be Continued

FUCKING KEK

We all know this shit's getting put on the backburner for Secret Empire, never be addressed again since Stohl's bound to be gone by the time that's over...

Holy fuck, this art is bad! Black Widow and her juice box sounds like the next meme. And look at that last panel when they're flying away - I think Marvel Adventures had more of an "adult" style.

So wait...the girl she has been trying to save ll this time basically dies, and Carol makes this all about herself (and was able to work in a glass ceiling reference).

Yeah...I really doubt Marvel can rein themselves in when their Rebirth-whatever-they're calling it.

wow, this was very bad
was always this bad or they just had to wrap things in a hurry?

Old Man Logan issue 22 storytime.

Hey look it's Monica. The first woman and black Captain Marvel. When is Carol going to step aside and give her back the mantle? She needs to check her privilege hard.

Carol why are you smiling? You caused a shit ton of damage to your own people

>mim is your super weapon?
>bean is that you? are you the super weapon?
>AM I THE SUPERWEAPON?
This sucks.

Elektra #3 Storytime.

BOTH

>Carol
>cancellation
You know its never gonna happen, user. Even if for some reason they stopped shilling the shit out of her, they would still publish her comic, just to spite DC over the name.

>nothing personel kid

>Is it possible to save Carol at this point or is her reputation too damaged?
Just like Iron Man her only hope is the MCU. But I don't know if Brie Larsson can do with Carol what RDJ did with Tony.

Is Tony getting more screen time in a coma than he did when alive recently?

>You know its never gonna happen, user.
How not?

It is literally canceled every year.

That was awful.

Thanks for the storytime though, Preacher.

All-New, All-Different Marvel Reading Chronology (2017) .

>LE SIGH

gay as fuck why am I reading this shit right now fuck Carol fuck this stupid book and their 9gag memes from 5 years ago

Anything's possible with a strong creative team and editorial direction.

Unfortunately Marvel doesn't have any of those things.

>trial one is complete

What are the chances we don't make it to other trials and the whole thing is dropped quickly?

Look panel one
When are they going to get someone who draws women well?
a name?
Aaron Lopresti

>Adventure!

This.

wouldn't having too much energy just make her go binary?

Some types of energy can fuck with her. Tony attacked with an exotic type during CW2, for example. Plus whatever made her explode during the Reed run.

>Aaron Lopresti
That works.

Is Carol trans now because my god that fucking face

She got Jess pregnant so she's obviously got balls at least.

Only Soy made it look good. And Mahvel.

I clearly skipped an issue by accident but why the fuck doesn't she just have a person of similar power do it instead of herself when she hulks out when within proximity to em?

And potentially miss out on murder?

This.

This cover would be better with her on her knees crying.

Because fuck this bitch.

not until they retcon that weird incest rape in avenger annual

kree racial supremacy is hardcoded into her DNA. That was basically the premise of this story. Her Kree lineage physically will not let her just sick back and not take action herself so long as these kree indigo children were in danger

No. You're misreading it. There's NO saving because there's nothing there to begin with worth saving. There's no memorable central concept to build around. Even in her best runs, they're C list at best, and even there, she's constantly overshadowed by more interesting characters.

Ant man is more comparable. But their road there is harder.

>The Road to Cancellation
HA... so true. Seriously marvel bring back the thong and Im in.

Marvel has lost a lot of money because of this sjw pandering nonsense, I sure do hope they've learned their lesson.

I don't actually have any complaints about the core story of this book. It depicts Carol as a damaged, selfish monster who only wishes she was a noble and selfless hero and is largely blind to her own hypocrisies and inconsiderate nature.
That's the kind of Carol I like.
my complaints are about the art and the tone. The issues with the art are self evident, and the issue with the tone is it makes like this is about some proper superhero regardless of what she actually does on-page

Carol herself seems to be the most polished character in the game.

Bring back the original and girl carol

Or look at how they depict her in EMH

Stop with this feminazi try hard wonder woman, leader

how about they stop with feminazi tryhard wonder woman first and bring back world's greatest diplomat wonder woman

They're shaping her into "an ends justify the means" kind of character. They tried it with Tony and backpedaled after CW. It works with Carol because it makes her come off as a character with agency, provides plenty of potential for conflict both outward and inward, and is justified considering A. her prior military experience B. Her fucked up past with Rogue and the Avengers and her son marrying and raping her C. Seeing guys like Stark and Rogers fail big time D. A major motivation of hers in her previous solo run by Reed was to become a better hero.

her multiple counts of genocide also help

Marcus wasn't actually her son, he just used her to birth him outside of limbo, where his father Immortus had abandoned him

not enough alien killing

she ready to suck dick

This

I just wish they'd give her long hair again.

it'll happen when Brie's movie comes out

Soon.

She fucking sucks

So sick of her bullshit even her Islamic sidekick

Kamala isn't her sidekick.
even less now than ever since Kamala turned her back on Carol during CWII

Good.