youtube.com/watch?v=MFzFX7hE-Co

Darkseid Gameplay (Computer)
youtube.com/watch?v=xAH1I1I7Xfk

Darkseid Super
youtube.com/watch?v=S3s7Orq4JE0

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRzLKJ8BeSY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

I'm glad they gave him the trenchcoat and hat look but I hope we can give him an actual shirt. I prefer my Joker to look like this. This Joker is too sexy for me.

This Joker's kinda sexy.

God I hope this is an option

I want a Max Landis premier skin.

Man Heath Ledger really ruined the Joker forever. People sexualized hobo Joker because Heath Legend was a sex symbol and died and ever since then it's been how can we make Joker LESS of a clown and more desirable to unstable women.

I dig it

Evidently getting murdered did wonders for Joker's complexion.

Sexy Joker's been a thing since the 80s, user. The concept's just gained significantly more ground these days.

Honestly it's just the hair. Thankfully gear can change.

You just know people are going to go on competitive mode wearing the dumbest shit they can find in the game.

How likely "tattoos as gear piece" are for Joker? Because I know for a fact that Black Canary had tattoos as gear in the beta.

I want a DAMAGED Joker.

Well no shit. That's what happens when you have cosmetic options. Just look at all the le randumb crap people wear in Dark Souls 3.

I'm indifferent on the hair. In my opinion it's an improvement on the last game. Looks like a hybrid of Ledger's and Leto's.

Hoping they have a slicked back version to show of Damaged

>Sexiest Husbando list so far
Darkseid > Aquaman > Green Lantern > Brainaic > Flash > Joker > Superman > Green Arrow >Justin Trudeau > Dr Fate > Cyborg > Damian > Captain Cold > Bane > Firestorm > Bluebeetle > Black Adam > Swamp thing > Scarecrow > Atrocitus > Grodd
>Sexiest waifu list so far
Wonder Woman > Back Canary > Harley > Supergirl > Ivy > Cheetah > Ezra Miller.

Wait, is this for the actual game or mobile game?

I don't know if it's super likely but I bet we'll get SS skins for him, Harley and Deadshot.

Actual game.

Some French guy leaked it.

Body tattoos are practically guaranteed, since if his outfit in the leaks is any indication, he'll be showing off his body.

Facial tattoos is not as certain. I like to think that since he'll have hats he'll also have different hairstyles and hopefully the infamous DAMAGED.

NRS gave Bane a version of his Big Guy mask so I wouldn't put it past them.

>How likely "tattoos as gear piece" are for Joker?
Pretty likely. If the pics above are anything, I'm expecting hairstyles in addition to the hats. He's also shirtless underneath that coat, so a topless Morrison/Leto Joker style variant should be workable.

>I want a DAMAGED Joker.
You and me both, buddy.

They'll have gear pieces based on the movie but probably not actual skins. Unless they release cosmetic gearpacks.

>Scarecrow
>That low
What are you, gay? We don't even know what he looks like under the sack.

I would do anything to marry her. Fuck im obsessed with this bitch and it haunts me that every normies little sister knows who she is nowadays

It's definitely the same VA as 1 so unless it's a placeholder there's no way he's Jason Todd at least.

I hope he gets glasses as a head gear option as well. I want to be able to put Groucho glasses on him.

Why do people automatically assume the joker is Jason just because he looks slightly different?

I could see movie/show skins working like the premier skins where you select them from the shader menu and they just cover up the gear. That's how it would have to work for the show ones at least since they're probably using the likenesses and voices of the actors and it would be weird to change that through gear pieces.

We're going to be able to make something like this, right Sup Forums?

These would be fun too

I plan to buy this statue of her.

I'm not even a big Harley fan, but this looks really good.

I'm saying gearpacks because I'm sure a lot of players will want different pieces in different combos. Like, for example, Flash's mask from the CW but his body armor from the game.

You're probably right though. I wouldn't mind TV show skins but giving them unique voices and dialogue would be a waste of premiers in my opinion.

Gear Preview
youtube.com/watch?v=mRzLKJ8BeSY

Ollie has a Felicity based gear set.

He looks like he could be Jason's age, and Boon likes messing with fans by asking who they'd rather have in the game, Joker or Jason. He did the same with Swampy and Jaime, and look what happened.

I don't think it's Jason though. They'd make too much money from him being DLC to put in him in the main game.

>DOCTOR
>FUCKIN
>FATE

GOD HAS BEEN KIND

It's fucking crazy how many gear options they put in this. I always just assumed it was marketing bullshit when they talked about having over a thousand gear pieces but it seems like they actually did it.

I wouldn't go by looks. Does Injustice 2 Bruce look like he could have a 20 year old kid? Nope. I wonder why they de-aged everyone in this. Seasoned Superman and Batman are best Supes and Bats.

The canadian PM?

So is this a Joker impostor or is he just a non-canon character?

This Joker looks younger, maybe he's from GA's dimension, or is Jason Todd or some stupid shit like that.

We don't know yet. This was leaked out early, the official reveal isn't until Friday so we won't hear any story stuff about him until then.

Story wise, It's either a scarecrow hallucination or an alt earth Joker. Remember that the MKX roster was misleading, seeing how normal Liu Kang and Kitana were never in the story

>Jason Todd is Joker
I will never not be upset about this stupid ass theory. It was dumb when SS faggots kept chirping it, and it's dumb here

I think they took all the comments about them being bad at making faces to heart and went overboard in trying to make everyone as sexy as they could (besides Selina). It's a little weird having everyone look so young but I prefer that to everyone being ugly.

>Edgy teens break into Joker's old hideout because girls are watching
>One finds hidden door
>Door reads "In Case the Mad Man Does It"
>Teen opens it because girls are still watching
>Door is rigged to a gas canister that unleashes a special gas and turns the kid into a second Joker

Or if they want to tie into Ground Zero they can have something similar happen to one of the "Harley Horde" and have them kill the rest of that group

Christ, does all of Sup Forums have such shit taste or is it just Injustice fans?

>REE! STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!
Don't you have a Capcom, or Marvel, or other company that treats you like shit thread to whine at?

I think Jason Todd is Jason is a good "bad end" Jason. It reminds me of Batman Beyonds Joker.

That's a fucking great

>DAMAGED fans talking about another company treating its fans like shit

I'm hype for Injustice but ffs let's not act like DC has done anything right in years.

I would actually love this. This would even be cool in mainstream comics.

Or they just resurrected Joker

Man, they better have went crazy with the Cyborg customization.

Even better if it was some cowardly kid too terrified to open the door then some jock fuck pushes him away and gets gassed himself.

>what is Rebirth
>what is young animal
you can go back to Sup Forums now

Supreme Gentleman Joker could be cool

We shouldn't forget about 52

JUST

I'm vocal about wanting the Damaged tattoo but I'm not a fan of Suicide Squad or Leto's overall design.

I just think it's a funny dumb design choice and enjoy the whole devilish Joker meme.

I think they did. One of his head choices looks like some kind of tactical mask.

52 was actually a nice weekly, the new 52 on the other hand was a mixed bag

>We fucked up and flipped off all of our real fans
>Now that we realize that normies are fickle we're reverting everything once again and begging you to come back
>PRAISE DC

Now I will say DC is still writing objectively better stories than Marvel.

What's wrong with Batman RIP Joker, you mong?

I know it's capeshit and no one ever dies permanently aside from Uncle Ben, Bruce Wayne's parents, etc. Not to mention Joker is one of the most popular villains and shit. I get that.

But really? Why is he alive again? Are they going to bring back Shazam, too, so they can sweep everything Superman did under the table?

So I was completely against having Joker back since he's fucking near useless and we already have enough non powered heroes, but after seeing his new look Im digging it.

Wait for the story at least, user. There's literally three Jokers in the Injustice universe alone.

I guess. It's just annoying to see the Joker in pretty much EVERYTHING Batman related these days.

Oh my fucking god get the fuck over it already. He's the most popular villain of all time. Why can't you just accept that he'll be in everything DC related? Not having Joker is like not having Batman.

They won't bring Shazzy back. They should. Him and Joker can fight over Harley's cunt.

>Batman's main villain
>why is he in a game where Batman is a main character fighting evil

There's a good chance Billy will come back as a premier

>No Michael Ironside as Darkseid

NOPE

>He's the most popular villain of all time
We're not talking about Darth Vader though.

Vader dindu nuffin he was a good boy brought balance to the force

but that's not dracula though

Post characters that have no way in hell of getting in but would have interesting movesets

Did the new chapter of the comic come out yet? I think I missed it

Don't be bitches, user probably meant most popular comic villain.

Though even with the others, he makes top 5, methinks.

I'm gone for a few hours and return to find that atrocity of Joker design and worse, the knowledge that the game's probably going to come dubbed in my country, going by that french video.

So, hearing Epcar's laugh are we still in the theory of Jason's Jokerized self?

>joker
>again
>even though he was fucking murdered in the first game
>even though the cast is already LITERALLY 1/4th batman shit

Fuck right off.

Fuck you user, I still have hope! Guy was on YJ and Brave and the Bold

You're a little late to be mad about this considering we've known the roster for months now

I don't know how interesting he'd be but I've always had a soft spot for this fucker

Ragdoll would be a neat grappler imo. Maybe have a paired character with Parademon and be a tanky grappler?

Was anyone ever in that theory? Jason Todd isn't and won't ever be The Joker.

>Darkseid gameplay

More like Harley Quinn gameplay, that was a shitty showing for Darkseid

The Jason theory would be dead if they didn't make Joker look 20 years younger

Is he too pretty?

He was most likely playing the computer on easy mode because it was the same case for Joker

If Red Hood winds up DLC I hope his super involves the Outlaws

what is this from?

Whoops
Meant for

Batman RIP.

Messed up my reply but I do like Ragdoll and since Scandal Savage exists in Injustice it'd make sense for Peter to exist as well

Dean?

i know that but whats the 3d model from ?

Is Mark Hamill or Richard Epcar doing the Joker voice this time around?

Watch it be Leto.