Batman Beyond #7 Storytime

Other urls found in this thread:

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-12
myredditnudes.com/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Wow all the Robins and Duke NEAT!
Also the OG purple gloves

How is this a cliffhanger? Who would be surprised by this in a League of Assassins story?

>Duke for a while
>Damian most of all

Snyder, like Johns, spreads his tentacles over all storylines.

The end

So what's the deal with the new Batsuit?

Another one for Terry's bodycount

Hellblazer 9 storytime.

I swear if it turns out to be Damian

>SHLIKT SHWAY

Makes him angrier, losing control.

I forgot how much I hated the redesigned costume.

>those red eyes
blegh

Hopefully this shit with Bruce not wanting him to use that suit is an excuse to get him back in the classic outfit.

So what the fuck is actually going on with this comic? Is it a continuation of the cartoon? Is all the "Drake as Batman" stuff still canon? I have no clue what's happening and it prevents me from picking up the book.

Totally shway dude.

The Tim stuff still happend but they're moving away from it what with Terry back in the suit, and the return of Dana and Bruce

Old Man Logan 22 storytime

You know it will.

Elektra storytime.

I'm never going to get used to the way his eyes look. Its like a reverse TFA stormtrooper

The fuck is up with that cover? Is that Dana? Why is it so fucking ugly?

I think it's supposed to be Curare.

Batman found an alien organism stuck to the side of the watchtower. It made itself into a suit that gave him increased strength and agility but also made him aggressive and more willing to kill.

>liked the DCAU canon of Batman Beyond (expect to what happened to WW)
So this just Beyond if it was set in the main universe.
Does DCAU Beyond not exist anymore.

It is a continuation of the New 52 run, but it was softrebooted into being more cartoon-like with Bruce being alive and Tim fucking off and being erased/kidnapped at the end of his run.

Thought Terry was Catwoman from the thumbnail.

Hot

Pretty _______ variant

Why are the Waynes looking to opposite sides?

Though not as much as you'd think when it finally becomes a storyline.

>_______
Rising Sun

This kills the Damifag.

That DC can't decide if Dick had bare legs or pants as Robin triggers my autism.

Are normal members of the LoA immortal or is that just The Hand and Ra's?

None of the LoA are immortal, Ra's comes back because they dunk him in the lazarus pits.

They could theoretically do this with any old mook but why bother?

That was two mooks.

hm, I wonder where they are going with the suit business?

Seems to make Terry too aggressive...

But I can see where it's going. by the time all is said and done, they will probably get rid of it and have Bruce make a new "classic" Beyond suit.

Wait, so you're saying symbiotes have gotten into the DCU?

Wtf I love this shitty-looking suit now?

I'd be genuinely surprised if it wasn't.

not after that whole Brother Eye garbage unfortunately.

I can only hope that they try and sweep as much of it under the rug as they can.

At least Beyond happened/happens on Earth-12. Presumably BTAS, STAS, and the animated Justice League(s) happened in E12's past.

dc.wikia.com/wiki/Earth-12

Shame. I liked Tim actually having something to do.

highly plausible. most likely.

Thanks Preacher, you will always been the superior namefag

You Welcome user.

I guess.

>Not getting it
It's clearly setting up that Damian either went evil or got Ra's-ed like Talia did in the original show

Thanks Preacher

Was it clear what happened to Dick & Jason in this version of Beyond?

With Ra's hoppin' on his body, too.

Well its for the best. They ruined WW. I lovd Terry but i submit to WW anyday
.Idunno why i thought it took place on Earth 30 something.

considering that the issue specifically mentions Damian and Bruce having a strained relationship

Not following this book, but knowing the basics about batman beyond and actually following some bat books in rebirth, is this series worth a read?

Keep in mind that I was one of the people who grow with the animated series and liked it a lot.

Honestly, no. It's full of cliches and it relies way too much on Bruce's past foes for its stories, as well as cribbing other ideas from other franchises like the symbiote. It has nothing of what made Batman Beyond unique and fun.

... Sigh. A pity, I really was feeling like reading this book, too.
Alright. Thank you, user.

not him but i say check out the first 6 issues, I thought it was enjoyable

Noted. Thanks for your input too.

>Thanks Preacher
You welcome user.

15 bucks on it being Damian, the fact that they bothered to cover up his face makes it obvious enough.

Is it really? I thought she was all messed up underneath the veil.

She supposed to be, but I am not sure that current team on the book really knows all about original.

IsnĀ“t Barbara like 50 years old in batman beyond? why does she look so young here?

60 is the new 30

I like the reference but last time a checked she looked like this.

Is she a clone? daugther? lazarus pit?

ummmm, this is earth-12 or the future of the main earth and that is the other one

Did Terry finally realize that seemingly everyone he fights ends up dying horribly anyway so why not just kill them himself?

So I don't know about Dick in this comic, but Damian is now al ghul, Jason is Joker?

DETECTIVE

I'm going with damian, or ra's in control of damians body

Wasn't Dick a Nick Fury type?

If it was actually Ras there would be no need for a mask.

>cribbing other ideas from other franchises like the symbiote
That was an user fanfic dumbass. There's no symbiote.

To understand what's actually going on you'll need to read New 52 Future's End which is considered as garbage by many people. Personally I don't think it's that bad but still a mediocre series with lots of pointless subplots and predictable twists.
New 52 and current Beyond runs aren't great but it still has the potential to turn out good. I know I'm giving Jurgens too much hope but I still want to believe he can pull it off somehow.

>have Bruce make a new "classic" Beyond suit.
I hope so, this design grates.

Yeah, where is Dick Fury?

Why is Barbara young

Because current run has almost nothing to do with original tv show. And major characters like Bruce or Babs became 20 years younger or something. Not sure if it was a good decision though.

No Blackfag Black people, will never be cool:) and Terry is just like Tim 02 boring-