Why is every minute of the Trumpster's life so kino?

Why is every minute of the Trumpster's life so kino?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?params=EAEYAdoBAggB&v=FuT4dvakkiA&mode=NORMAL
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

With his diet maybe he's gonna die soon. That would be lovely.

mmmmmh...kill... Drumpf... ggnnnh...kill... Whitey

ummmm, no sweetie, you going on a diet would be lovely

>b-b-b-Bennie and the Jets
based

Truly

This. Fuck Drumpf and fuck wh*te “people”

That's so fucking American I love it

Honestly I feel bad. Trump may not be honest, but he’s genuine. And all these soyboy journos are trying to smear him over every little thing.

>libruls laugh at him just like they laugh at me!!! he's the father figure i never had!!!

god that pissy tone of the author when zhe mentions bloodsport

That’s not remotely what he said...

lmao, i can imagine soyboys getting upset at this

“We need quick media coverage” - Trump
“Order two big macs, a large shake and a large fries” - Steve Bannon

-media reports about it for the next 48 hours-

Trump eats half of his big mac and throws the rest of the food away

>Dude, he eats two scoops of ice cream LMAO
>DUDE McDonalds LMAO
You mutts are incapable of being funny or witty and spend millions making shitty films for your ADHD-ridden brains

Don't spoil his narrative

but it's what he thought
... calling it a slugfest? quoting trump's description of it? you're literally trying to piss yourself off by injecting shit that isn't even there lol

Thread theme:
m.youtube.com/watch?params=EAEYAdoBAggB&v=FuT4dvakkiA&mode=NORMAL

What the fuck happened to this board?

definitely our god emperor

unchecked immigration

>fast-forwarding to the good parts
/our guy/

lol you people have been going on about the scoops for about ten times as long as anybody else ever did

>even their hit jobs make him sound bad ass
The left is just terrible with optics.

I don’t see how anyone can be on this board and not admire his legendary shitposting

>thinking that sounds badass
what you people don't get is that you bought into the cult of personality so now you're incapable of seeing him as laughable and ridiculous like the people who haven't bought into it. it's not 4d chess or the left being "terrible with optics", it's you people rising his dick to a hilarious degree that ruins your objectivity

>he watches flicks at 2x speed
The patrician’s method. A true kinosuer for the fast-paced, modern times.

Why do you keep sayin ‘you people’? Why are you here if you’re such an outsider? Fuck off back to wherever you’re from if you’re going to be such a wet rag.

>you’ve bought into a cult of personality
>as he repeats the talking points that his favorite late comedians told him

He won the election, so maybe its you who have clouded eyes? Like shit-tinted glasses

>ywn cause 9 billion tons of libcuck butthurt just by tweeting or eating ice cream

based

>Why do you keep sayin ‘you people’?
because magakiddies are a stupid and vocal subset, not the entirety of the board like you believe you are
>Why are you here if you’re such an outsider?
see above
>Fuck off back to wherever you’re from if you’re going to be such a wet rag
in other words "get out of my safe space if you are going to express opinions that i find triggering"

>throws the rest of his food away
and how exactly is this suppose to hold conservative values? He sounds like a liberal, literally wastes money like he never earned it...

McDonalds isn't expensive...

>people need comedians to tell them trump is ridiculous
yes, surely one could never come to those conclusions on their own. see what i mean about the cult of personality?
because he pretended to be stupid to make people go "that's stupid", just like doing epic trolls on teh internet!

It isn’t a safe space and no one is pretending it is. You’re just being negative for the sake of it. No one wants to hang around an asshole.

>if there's one thing we don't tolerate here at Sup Forums, it's negativity!
your knowledge of the board culture is thorough and expansive

Dude Bloodsport is kinda one of the worst Claude movies of its time, tv and pol are brainlets they cant stop brown noising the president to see that though.

Any kinos where Demorats get eternally BTFO?

yeah, love to be average working class people who our good and strong president will help out with his very popular bill!

I love watching you libtards triggered, while squirming for media table scrapes. Literally best time line.

He's loaded, and he eats McDonalds? He can pay someone to make the best, most healthy meals ever and he eats like white trash.

If your a conservative you should be conserving your money and the things you spend it on.
Trump obviously doesn't follow that cause he's not a conservative just a business fag

Who the fuck calls JCVD "Claude" you absolute skinwalker?

For the price of a few extra burgers, he gets free publicity worth hundreds of thousands of dollars

I can't believe this is real, that there is actually a shitposter in the white house.

Always thought idiocracy was highly exaggerated and then we get this guy.

thats good, fuck dems and repubs

>our good and strong president

do people unironically hold politicians in this regard outside of ads, is this really what Sup Forums is these days

>it's a SALT exemption being removed destroys liberal states episode
Truly political kino

Presidents don't get paid in any revenue just the service of being the commander in chief, so why would that matter...

It was leagues better than Lionheart or Legionnaire

he's cleverly sabotaging his own body to own the libs
holy fuck lol, this post literally came up while i was typing that.
it's that fucking cult of personality totally literal take on "all press is good press" again

he was born to entertain

You're just mad because you have to eat McDonald's due to your poverty.

Sad.

If you don’t find this endearing, you’re politically compromised. Simple as that

It sounds like the president from Idiocracy

Why do you fucking care about what people do with their money? If someone buys a burger and tosses half of it in the bin, who cares? Your poor ass didn't buy it, so why do you care? Faggot