The Hellblazer #9 Storytime

Hey, it's no longer animu!

>brexit
I suppose Constantine, alone among comics, is actually supposed to be very political, but that still raises warning signs.

The end

OML 22

Elektra

All-New, All-Different Marvel Reading Chronology (2017)

I don't mean to offend, but have you read any of the first Hellblazer run? The Delano days were very, very political, mostly aimed against the Thatcher government

I needed to take a moment to say this cover is great.

>I needed to take a moment to say this cover is great.
This

If anything I think John wouldn't be for either side. He's a left wing dyed in the wool 70s punk anti-authoritarian, neither stay or remain camp really fits his style.

Yeah, I should have said that John has always anti-whoever-is-establishment. I'm sure I could find a page of him ranting against the Labour party from the tail end of the series if I looked hard enough

>Victorian Undead
Yiss
>Swamp Thing
John Constantine investigates the Hypercrisis when?

how's this been compared to the dcyou Constantine?

>how's this been compared to the dcyou Constantine?
I think better.

Lmao bro Hellblazer has always been careening to the left since its inception.

Heh, from issue #3

do you not remember in like the nu52 run when he made a joke about going back to england bc US politics were getting too annoying and it triggered the fuck outta Sup Forums

The end

I'm pretty new around here (~11 months of browsing) and I really wonder how those early issues of Hellblazer would be seen today by Sup Forums. Hellblazer is too long for a full run through to be reasonably done.

...is there a specific reason Hellblazer rebirth has been such a revolving door when it comes to artists? Don't get me wrong, this is the best artstyle they've tried so far but it's really making this run a disorganized mess

I'm loving this artist's covers. I can take or leave some of the other artists we've seen