When John Boyega auditioned for the role as Finn in The Force Awakens he only had $11 in his name...

>When John Boyega auditioned for the role as Finn in The Force Awakens he only had $11 in his name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing he bought was a hot fried chicken

It's his money.

I honestly feel bad for him.

Guy thought he got a dream role and they reduced him to a comic relief fag in a leaking suit.

He's in Star Wars, he's set for life.

what do you think she bought

LOL

you'd think with all that money he'd get plastic surgery or a personal trainer or some shit

Her parents freedom from Kim Jung Un

A $300 fresh sushi by Jiro Ono

He's hot, I don't know what your problem is.

Powerful stuff

Is that why he's sweaty every time he's in any scene?

>plastic surgery
Don't think his face is fixable without turning him into a black bog

I was more referring to his child bearing hips, surely modern surgery can shave that shit down for him.

Hot fried cat

he's just swoll

>personal trainer
no
I'm sure Disney gave her a trainer and she fucked up

lol he gets probably 100,000 and some merch sales

Hmmm... he does have weird hips. What if boyega is actually a woman and rey is actually a man? Satanic trans agenda anyone?

If she's Chinese probably hot fried chicken feet

This. The movies are trash but at least he acts like he cares. Same with Ridley or whatever Rey's actress is called. I think they are both good actors for the franchise, even though it went to shit. They'll be rich do

impossible,he already was playing in other movies and one with aliens in london. if he really had 11$ to his name it's because he don't know how to manage his money or they took him because people had pity . theres plenty of good looking black actors in britain who dosn't look like an ape

It’s really from this actor on friends.

>be John Boyega
>complain about diversity
>be a walking stereotype

He makes more playing pretend star wars than you will ever in your entire life. Don't feel too bad, kid.

Being a bad character in SW can fuck you up for life. Look at Anakin.

$300 sushi + $700 tip

look at him now
the greatest actor this generation has seen

when did Sup Forums suddenly become Sup Forums?

>suddenly

>become
heh
it always was

I never understood the fried chicken stereotype. Is there something about fried chicken I don't know? Doesn't everybody like it? Same with watermelon.

Go back

>f-f-four chan is r-r-r-r-r-r-wacisss?
Gee whiz who would have thought? It's almost like you don't belong here you dirty liberal piece of trash.

LOl just like how Lando is set for life, right?

>suddenly
top kek

Deep-fat frying as a technique was brought from West Africa by slaves iirc. Also fried foods are usually made for cheaper cuts (groids are poor). Same story with watermelon. It's from Africa and is really cheap.

dinner with you, user

Please tell me he plays their buddy.

The guy is a legit actor and obviously not a slacker.

But he's an ugly nigger that shouldn't be in SW/

>BUYING sushi like a fucking pleb

It's a similar thing as chocolate for women. Men think chocolate is delicious too, but it's something SPECIAL for women. Fried chicken is tasty and I'll have it sometimes, but there's no extra satisfaction to it. Since I'm not asian, I also don't appreciate eating rice for at least 2 meals a day.

Deep frying is good because it's fast and keeps the moisture inside while having a low-chance of allowing food poisoning to persist in a meat.

>their buddy
heh....you must not know current day Aussieland is filled with Africans and Abos

Hot as in handsome? Surely you jest.

so inspirational...

What's the story with Lando? Is he broke?

I heard he wanted to be a part of the new trilogy but they ditched him? What happened?

H O T M E A L
O
T
M
E
A
L

hopefully he gets killed by a police officer

Nah, Boyega is cool, same with Ridley, they really seem to care about their job. Their characters may be shit, but that's on the writers.

Who the fuck thought this ugly, wide hip negroe was good pick for Finn? Jesus Christ..

Boyega is literally just a black guy

Hayden's career got murdered by Star Wars.

>hot fried chicken
KFC?
cherches?
Popeyes?
what did he bought

Carrie Fisher was a washed-up drug addled hag when Star Wars was over, her existence amounted to conventions. Being the big star of a major movie series can and often is poison to your name; look at Star Trek, Star Wars, Harry Potter, the list goes on.

You think Boyega has what it takes to be something more than just the funny black guy in Star Wars?

the nigger on the right is just slightly better looking. What part of London is he from?

When Eva Green auditioned for the role as Rebecca in Womb she only had $11 in her name. When the cast got their paychecks, the first thing she bought was a foreskin of a little boy.

Hayden got chances in other stuff.
He was bad in all of it.

Nope. Daisy has a bigger role and she's on 300,000 per movie and I don't think they have any cut of merchandise

>promo pic
>dickhead still has his phone clearly in his pocket

No she wasn't you twat.
Post star wars Carrie Fisher was one of the more successful writers in Hollywood

England, England is my City

To be fair though, he got prime Rachel Bilson, made her a mommy and as far as I know she is a fulltime wife, so imo it was still a net gain for him.

Then why have I and everyone else never heard of her roles beyond Star Wars? Even Mark Hamill had the Joker and most normies I know think that’s slim pickings for the guy that played Luke.

Are you going to tell me the guy that played Ron Weasley is actually super successful, too? Like, household name?

Because writers typically aren't the stars of things. Especially when you do a lot of ghostwriting. That doesn't mean they aren't successful.
Carrie Fisher was more a writer than she was an actress.

>Same story with watermelon. It's from Africa and is really cheap.
There are literally no watermelon in Africa.
Watermelon was given to slaves because it was
>cheap
>filled with water so slaves were hydrated
>filled with sugar for easy energy for working
That's it.
As for fried chicken
>made from poor chicken cuts
You got that right
>lots of calories
>fattened emaciated slaves and nourished children
That's literally it. There's nothing deeper to it

a haircut

Deeper is to keep those slaves having kids. Farming is dangerous work

Being a side character in a star wars movie does not by any means set you up for life.

Boyega is black and has now been in high profile films. After Star Wars he will be on the 10-15 actor shortlist for black roles, which are now more in demand than ever. He already starred in Detroit this year. He will be just fine.

Adam Driver will have a good career after SW because he had a good career beforehand. I imagine Oscar Isaac will do OK as well. Daisy Ridley is the only one that I think could feasibly fizzle out after these movies (she'll probably just do in-house Disney stuff and voice act Star Wars media).

that otter always makes me kek more than it should

It does if you can budget.