I"M ALIVE, DEE DOT DIT DOO

Samurai Jack

Okay..It's been days, so I think I can post this without feeling guilty on spoilers..did any else literally smile and felt happier, on Saturday when we see 'mouche back alive? He's just too funny and such a good villain to kill off permanately... What other Season 5 shit, have you guys been enjoying?

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/i/s0hBcLcYYagX
vocaroo.com/i/s0xtqPKR87fW
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

What I'm liking is that this season 5...reminds me of the ending of Big Fish, it's show casing a alot of the lives and people that Jack has touched so far..

>He's just too funny and such a good villain to kill off permanately
user, you know he's going to die before the finale, right?

Shit, maybe his death was what Genndy was talking about when he said people would be bawling.

I think Phil LaMarr hinted that he was still alive a few weeks back on Twitter. Or, at least, I remember seeing someone mention that.

So it wasn't wholly unexpected for me.

>the way he continued to scat while be bounced down the hill
My friend says this show lost all its humor, I say he's wrong

>HIS HEAD LOOKED LIKE A PENUS L O L

haha mature humour amiright, good thing this show went to adult swim so we could witness comedy gold like that zinger haha

YES to both of these...him singing as he fell off the hill had me holding my sides...

And yea I did NOT see the penis joke coming...

Totally, babe! Zip zop boopity ba!

>that awkward feeling when you were naked the whole time and you only realise now.

Why are you typing like a faggot?

Jack needs to get into the habit of burning his kills

Predicting scaramouche filling in the role of android 16 in cell saga.

>he thinks the joke is funny because he said penis
>not because it's a subversion of expectations

>Scaramouche was literally giving the guy head
Goddamnit it took me long to get that

>I did NOT see the penis joke coming...

That makes sense. I mean, if it happened, it would've been while it was in his neck.

:( what do you mean? Why so negative?

btw, is this supposed to be a reference to Fern Gully, or Tinkerbell or something?

Speaking of coming back from the grave, didn't Aku kill him?

He was merely pretending

this
I knew I was signing up for bloody killings, not for a random penis joke

HAHAHA HE SAID PINISSSS!!!

LOOK'S LIKE I'M BUNNY-HOPPING MY WAY DOWN THERE
HIP-HOP, BAY-BEE

He got better.

>genuinely happy not to be dead
This is better than killing humans why again?

>"Woah, what a freak! Looked like a talking penis"

Did I hear that correctly, what the fuck

You know this guy massacred countless people, right?

Forgot my pic

wait why would he work for aku if he tried to kill him or he cant be killed?

Semen demons don't die too easily

>:(
>permanately
>any else

I like how the whole episode was a circlejerk showing a good amount of folks Jack helped to Ashi, also Scaramouch was pretty fun to watch. That dick joke was pretty damn hilarious, and I'm not talking about the way Scaramouch said it

I'm pretty sure he's just pretending to be retarded just to be a unfunny faggot.

He is probably on his own now.

Or Aku was feeling nostalgic and too depressed to do the things that he normally has to do to keep his subjects in line, and decided to bring Demongo back for it.

I wish that he showed up again.

Not only did Scaramouche pretend to have a body, but he made the penis-head actual owner of the body swagger and wave his arms and hands all groovy-like.

>I wish that he showed up again.
I want him and Scaramouch to meet up and form the most ear-grating duo in existence

I thought this was a good episode, but really needed to be 2-3 episodes total. Also more Jack worship.

Wow, a penis joke. So mature.

Banished to the Pit of Hate. Eventually when Aku stopped caring about torturing people he just let him out

I got that vibe too, user

I hope he get's a new body, his fight scene was amazing

You might be the only one.

General consensus is 2>1>3>5>4>6

Penis head is very good at his job.

>strawpolls being reliable
>ever

It's what Sup Forums voted on.

A lot of people seem to like the first 3 episodes better because there's more action. The last 3 episodes focused more on Ashi and didn't rank as highly.

8 is still pretty good.

He almost looks like a Jojo character of some sort.

Go home, cancer

Scaramouche is best robot

So much Bazinga in one little post. Wanna bitch about "da degeneracy" while your at it?

>Highest rated episode is the lowest rated on Sup Forums
pottery

I jumped a little off my seat when I saw him open his eyes.

>What other Season 5 shit, have you guys been enjoying?
The return of the scotsman and his retarded insults was one of the best things so far. I really hope Scotsman Posting becomes a thing.

Also, I have a question.
"The burgeoning romance between Jack and Ashi takes a turn after they are hunted by one of the galaxy's deadliest creatures."

Does Sup Forums know something about this? Found it on the Wikipedia page of the season 5

Where are all the woman?

Does anyone have the Vocaroo link of that one user saying "benis babe"? It was posted in a thread a few days ago

>reminds me of the ending of Big Fish

>that temple of the damned sound when ashi was reaching jack
and nice to finally know who the horseman is

He's literally just going to die again.

Also I hope that Demongo thing was just a one time gag. The whole point of Samurai Jack was that Aku wasn't some moustache twirling, 80's saturday morning cartoon villain keeping henchmen. When they fail, he kills them. It's part of what makes him fucking scary.

>and nice to finally know who the horseman is

Literally a fucking nobody? Or was there a reference I missed? It looked like he was just an angery ghost.

well I mean it's nice that it isn't just going to keep showing up like "ooooooohhhhh"

You dummies, Demongo's a demon. He's from Hell. If he dies, he gets sent back again, and can potentially be resummoned. He'd just need to re-gather a bunch of souls, like a 50 years grindfest. Why is that hard to understand?

Why hasn't Aku called anyone a fool yet? reeeee

Are there screencaps of the upcoming episode from CN's server available somewhere?

They haven't been posted anywhere yet as far as I can see.

Why is Scaramongo the Merciless Soul Collector the best ship of Season 5?

The one Scaramouche got thrown out of by cockney dogs is the best ship in S5

this, I didn't laugh, but it threw me for a loop. I forgot they could do that.

He did.

You've watched episode 8!?

vocaroo.com/i/s0hBcLcYYagX

Same! I was a little sad that Sup Forums couldn't just enjoy our favourite assasin bot being alive because of all the hooplah about the penis joke.

Pretty hilarious that everyone memed 'whip it out babe' and then the next classic Scaramouche line was about a penis.

I would ask how they knew Scaramouche would be so loved by the fans, enough to bring him back but I guess when you've got a great character on your hand, you just know.

I mean, it's pretty basic screenwriting to raise the stakes with a dangerous secret about the hero threatening to get loose. We're right at the half way point -- which is when you'd want to do this -- and there's no other character in a position to do it. You know, rule of threes and shit. He called attention to it in the first episode as though it were new information, he's reinforcing it as he tries to deliver the information, etc.

vocaroo.com/i/s0xtqPKR87fW

>tfw you've been trying to perfect your own attempt ever since you heard it

So we all know this is gonna happen, right?

>Scaramouche finally gets to tell Aku (annoyed at all the cut-off calls) Jack lost his sword
>But at this point Jack has already gotten his sword back
>RIP Scaramouche

>vocaroo.com/i/s0xtqPKR87fW
Sin?

He'll probably get there right as Jack finally finds out where the sword is, but before he gets to it, so the entire episode is a race to get it before Aku gets to him and kills him

The amount of votes fluctuate too much for this to be an accurate representation of Sup Forums's feelings. I feel like most people would have episode 5 as their least favourite from the season so far

They arr rook same

>race
Aku can immediately teleport himself whenever he wants.

>best episode is rated the lowest
This is just assanine. So many of you freaks are watching this not because you saw it as a kid but because you're still watching cartoons and need to fuck off.

This

I haven't seen the ep 6 one linked yet.

Episode 6 is way better than 4 and 5, and I liked those to begin with.

2 to the 1 from the 1 to the 3

he kept his ESSENCE

How did they pee then?

Japanese samurai grim reaper, sude
Takes the souls of samurai who have failed or lost their honor

they squat down and let it out

dunno why but pic reminds me of dsfargeg
also
>but he made the penis-head actual owner of the body swagger and wave his arms and hands all groovy-like.
the joke was that he was giving him head

>I really hope Scotsman Posting becomes a thing.
that's dumb
YA SINGLES GETTING
NEW FAGGIN
NOT CONTRIBUTIN
TUMBLR GOIN
DICK SUCKIN
SHITPOSTER

It was a pretty nice boat

In the same way that they hide their weapons.

Very glad. His death felt kinda cheap, and I also noticed his head wasn't damaged, so there was hope.

Yes, it feels good to know that some villians are alive.

>No woman
How they reproduce? Why there is so many!?

This made me sad...

>benis joke in MY Samurai Joke
How did they get away with this

After seeing the episode, I suddenly realized that Scaramouche is going to be the one responsible for Aku's death.

I mean think about it. What is Scaramouche's main goal at this point? It's to tell Aku that Jack lost his sword. And we already know what Jack's next goal will be. To finally get how sword back. So Scaramouche, much delayed by the various shenanigans we saw during the last episode, finally makes it back to Aku and tells him Jack no longer possesses the weapon designed to kill Aku. Aku is overjoyed, and with renewed enthusiasm restarts his war against the samurai in earnest. But while Scaramouche is trying to reach Aku, Jack is searching for his sword. Because of Scaramouche's delays, Jack finds the sword as Aku learns that he lost it, just in time to fight off Aku's final assault on him and his allies (since the show has been dropping hints left and right that Jack is more than capable of gathering an army to stand against Aku). Aku, believing that the samurai no longer has the means to destroy him, is overconfident and easily lured into Jack's trap with the prospect of squashing all forces of the resistance in one fell swoop. At the moment of Aku's apparent victory, Jack finally uses the sword for its intended purpose: Killing Aku, thus ending the series.

So he's over 80 years old and still working

>tfw you will never get to hang out a bar full of assassin washouts
Why does real life have to be so boring?

>Yale says Scaramouch is homophobic

Literally the worst fucking school.

That, or Scaramouch tells him Jack lost the sword. Jack turns up with it, and Aku kills Scaramouch for "lying" to him.

>...Ding, baby.

mega anyone?

I thought it was common knowledge Yale was a meme uni