"Koo nee tang, na' na' na', ah lawah. Koo nee tang

"Koo nee tang, na' na' na', ah lawah. Koo nee tang

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#633acb654231
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

FUCK RUSSIA AND FUCK WHITE MEN

RUSSIA HAVE HACKED RT AGAIN

>Sup Forums watched in astonishment as the score tumbled, wondering if the popcorn would spill
>The popcorn turning into a rotten tomato is now a very real possibility

This is more entertaining than the damned film.

Do you guys think RT is gonna get rid of audience ratings like Netflix did with Amy Schumer's "comedy" special?

jesus christ, I never saw that scene before.

Which despecialized version is most faithful to the 90s box set originally remastered versions?

>Almost less than 50%

We can do it bros

>It's a Disney routes negative reviews through Russian IP's so the Obamacucks have more fake news to cry about sequel

probably

That would be hilarious. Proof how libtards, and Hollywood in general cannot handle negative feedback.

why didnt disney use the same director?

It's guaranteed now.

The Original trilogy did not do that nigger. Why the fuck do you want another TFA snore fest? The franchise is dead anyway.

Will the professional critics have the opportunity to revise their judgements and submit more grounded reviews or will it stay at 93% forever now? Many of them have got to be regretting how badly they misjudged this

Imagine the PANIC in Kathleen Kennedy's office right now.

Heads gonna roll.

We don't even have to do anything, that's the amazing part. Disgruntled holiday weekend viewers will knock this down even further.

I would honestly love to have a hidden camera in those offices right now. The rumour is it's fallen more over Tuesday despite the widespread rollout of a discount day scheme in the US, which is frankly disastrous.

This. There's no "raid" needed here. It practically spelled its own doom and there's no other way except for it to go further down.

Keep acting like this is not Sup Forums, Sup Forums drumpftards.

What score does it turn rotten at?

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#633acb654231

Your tears are delicious.

>>The popcorn turning into a rotten tomato is now a very real possibility
nah, it won't go that low, its gonna stay at 51%

Nah. Kathleen will just blame manchildren and claim the movie is actually really good. She'll then tell Rhian to tone down the humour a tiny bit for the next trilogy and that's about it.

>muh pol
>muh drumpf
To triggered fanboi faggot?

Unfortunately it doesn't. Only the critic's scores can become a green splat, sadly.

Plebbit, begone.

>internal this-can't-be-happening intensifies

The best part about this is that no one is "doing" anything. As much as they'd like it to be the case, this isn't a targeted effort by a group of people. The audience is just flatly rejecting this piece of shit. It's refreshing to see. Hopefully it'll make critics think twice before blindly lavoushing praise on future Disney movies.

49 or 50. I forget which.

Unlikely. Sadly. They're looking at the CinemaScore of A- thinking it's doing great.

I am watching a camrip of this right now, and its audience score is too kind. This is shit. Fantastically shit.

>thinking the audiences opinion means anything

You're talking about the same zombies that caused the Avengers vs Ultron to gross over a billion dollars.
They're the normies "we" shit on every fucking day, they are you and
you and this guyand this guyThey're the meatsacks who's life is worth nothing... and you actually believe what they think holds any value?

lel

>RT confirms it's not hackbots
ABSOLUTELY BTFO

It's still 50/50
Sadly the vocal ones are going to be the Reylos and casuals who are going to play the victim here.
It's definitely a good sign tho I agree with you.

>Forbes are now Nazis
>Rotten Tomatoes are also now Nazis
>The audience are Nazis

It's Nazis all the way down...

>and you actually believe what they think holds any value?
Yes. Billions of dollars worth in fact.

Have they ever removed audience ratings for WB movies?

>54% liked it
>3.2 average rating

They'll pay either way

You/they are that stupid. The hollywood elite can shit directly into your mouth and you'll just wipe your jabbering lips and ask for seconds. It doesn't matter which thumb you scumbags click, you'll pay every time and that's what counts

DIS makes and has about 100x more market cap and influence on the media industry then Warner Films. Disney's entire investment group in film ventures is twice the size of Warner's entire film catalogue. If this movie flops, everyone from the NFL to local toy outlets (walmart) is going to be effected. That is alot of advertising and and soft threats heading directly at RT.

MY EMPIRE OF DIRT

wow. good catch

3.2/10 is not 54%

someone should screen cap that and make it go viral.

I thought it was 3.2/5?

But I didn't see it.

Audience ratings are on a 5 point scale.

Additionally, each individual Rotten/Fresh point is defined as a single review greater than 2.5. So if 5 people rate it a 3, and 5 people rate it a 0, the film stands at 50%

I agree that this is a retarded system, but that's how it works.