Fairly Oddparents

Alright, let's have a discussion on this show Sup Forums. None of the usual stupidity, no whining about the Dog and Season That Shall Go unnamed, no talking about Trixie, or how Vicky is some good hearted person who just needs love, no. Let's just have a discussion on the show as it currently is.

Is this season the last one.

Timmy Timmy Timmy Turner.
He been wishing for a burner
To kill ereybody walking
He knows his souls in the furnace

>no talking about Trixie, or how Vicky is some good hearted person who just needs love
then what's left to talk about, Butch? shitty seasons? no, thanks

>shitty seasons?

Already crossed off the primary contender for that. We could talk about Poof and his new southern drawl.

Or even this.

This thread's not going anywhere. Post Chloe.

Here you go user. Hope you don't mind Poof.

we need to go THICCER

>That episode when Timmy literally admits that he fucked with time and made Cosmo and Wanda forget about it

>He actually fucking did it

Any other shows where the most bullshit scenario actually fucking happened?

when timmy finally loses his fairies will he have a place in history as the worst god kid?

Not sure, but there might be a few out there. This show is just one of the few that can actually get away with those things.

This is disgusting.... face of a child, and everything else is thicc women parts.

>no whining about the Dog and Season That Shall Go unnamed
>Let's just have a discussion on the show as it currently is.

Damn, puberty was feeling mighty generous when it hit Tootie

Source?

well the bubble indicates that a good amount of that came from having kids, and she's suggesting Chloe do the same

indeed suggesting Chloe do it with Timmy, thus beginning Tootie's plan to spread Timmy's genes to as many women in Dimmsdale as possible

artist's name is Toonbabifier

fair warning he does a lot of diaper art

>Season that shall go unnamed
The current one? Or the one the Dog was introduced in?

which was better; crimson chin or crash nebula?

I don't want the usual screaming about how "SPARKY IS SHIT SEASON 9 SUCKS SHOW SUCKS REEEEEEEE", that always goes on in these threads. Cutting those two things out prevents most of that.

he probably means either Season 9(so yes Sparky's season) or Season 5

I have to go with Crimson Chin, if mostly because Crash Nebula didn't really show up all that much(indeed it's kinda surprising that Timmy never made a wish involving him meeting Crash like he's done with the Chin)

Wasnt t he trialed about it and found out?

How DID he get away with it?

The Dog one. Season 10 might not be as good as any of the early seasons, but it can NEVER reach the sheer horror and repulsiveness of Season 9. The only good thing to have come out of that season was Poof finally starting to speak, and that was ruined when they cut him out from nearly every single episode in both that season, AND the current one.

He got away with it by being born with the name Timmy Turner

because the reality that ensued after his time freeze wish got undone and he lost Cosmo & Wanda was worse than the one before it, so they let him have his fairies again

Fucking Magic. Also timeline retcon as this user said.

Was Dark Laser that prominent?

lolno

Why is he in OP image?

Because he is one of the few recurring villains in the show. Who knows, if we get a Season 11 he might actually get some more screentime.

I would have thought Norm would have been a better choice, or the Pixies, if they were going to select one villain who comes back repeatedly but still not that often.

>heard that they re made the intro
>Look it up on YouTube

Christ it's fucking AWFUL

I'm glad the show isn't going to just be a zombie forever desu, that would be a fate worse than death

Are you talking about it ending, or somehow getting episodes that bring it back to it's glory days. Because, even now they have yet to explore everything they could with this show, what with Poof gaining the ability to talk, and the interactions with Timmy and his (fairy, though not much of a difference since they count more than his biological ones) family. Seeing it end without exploring those possibilities would just be kinda depressing. Yet another show by Mr Hartman ruined by executive meddling.

Yeah, they would have been preferable, but seems that the suits at Nick just like a Darth Vader analog more than a jerkass genie, or group of affably evil bureaucratic Pixies.

>Let's just have a discussion on the show as it currently is

It'a garbage. There's not really much to discuss.

>does a lot of diaper art
Should have know by the name.

>ITS GARBAGE AND IM NOT GONNA STATE WHY REEEEE

Why hello there Mr Enter. didn't expect to see you here.

luckily his non-diaper stuff makes up for it

>Let's just have a discussion on the show as it currently is.

It's shit

Why it is shit? Repetitive randumb inside jokes being punched to the floor are the only thing that the show has to offer as a comedy. Overusing the only two side-characters which the VA's are still available (Dad and Crocker). Not having more any plot or structure anymore. Extremely annoying flanderization and lazy writing. The worsy kind of shills in Sup Forums story that say that the animation "is better now" because they want to write autistic fanfiction about the new bland character over chemistry and relationships that they made up

Have you even watched MrEnter? He'll make 20 minute videos sperging over this series explaining why it's shit. I simply don't care enough about this show in it's current state to discuss it.

It's difficult to read what your saying exactly, but I get what your saying. Kinda sad how butchered the series has become thanks once again to executive meddling. Is there even a single show by Mr Hartman that DIDN'T get fucked over because Nick is a bunch of fucking asshats sucking the dick of Spongebob?

>Have you even watched MrEnter?

Once. After that I resolved never to watch one of the man's videos ever again. He even goes on Deviantart ranting about how bad the show is in several dozen paragraphs, and screams about how great he feels that it's "cancelled", even though that's a massive fucking lie. Dude seems to get really triggered by the existence of this show for some reason.

bump

JIMMY NEUTRON WAS BETTER NIGGER

It's a thread about nothing, how does it end?

Calm down there autismo. We all have our preferred tastes. Unless you're one of those people who unironically liked Planet Sheen, in which case I feel sorry for you.

Well to be fair thats kind of what they look like. Adult Timmy at the end of Channel Chasers was literally his head on a musclebound body.

>Dexter's Lab: Shitty CGI Edition
Nope.

>Adult Timmy at the end of Channel Chasers was literally his head on a musclebound body.
No it wasn't.

>fair warning he does a lot of diaper art
tfw some of it is actually pretty good. At least some of it tries to tell a story rather than being like that "Oh by the way I have a foot fetish" comic

I'm surprised nobody's drawn /ss/ art of Timmy and adult Chloe based on this episode.

I've wondered about this song; why did the rapper choose Timmy Turner, out of all the cartoon characters to write a song about? It seems so random.

>tfw some of it is actually pretty good.
I'm actually in agreement, like Diaper stuff isn't really my bag at all, but he makes it work somehow

it is surprising

Okay so I was wrrr-
I was not exactly right.

I'd like something with Chloe or Timmy and the aged down mom. Doesnt have to be lewd I prefer cute.

there was a whole thread about this when the episode came out

I'd be lying if I said I wouldn't want to see Chloe act motherly towards her own mother.

Which was the best Crimson Chin?

Golden Age Chin, Silver Age Chin, 80's Chin, and New Millennium Chin, the ones for WW2, 60's, 70's, and 90's are all way too on the nose about what decade they represent to be any good

Not the 80's Overly Muscular Weapon-Toting Chin. He got canceled.

>mfw FOP probably isn't cancelled just yet

Tara Strong recently gave an interview. Can't post the link because of the retarded spam filter but its in Toonzone's FOP thread.
Towards the end she mentions she is doing more Fairly Oddparents shit.

Every single season 10 episode in production has long since been done, the episodes that haven't aired in the US have already aired in Germany and other places months ago. So Tara is either talking about a new season entirely, or possibly some sort of finale or crossover.

People here jump to conclusions too quickly just so they can celebrate it finally dying and then chimp out when they end up being wrong.

He only got cancelled because he was allowed to swear.

yeah I figure there was just a brief halt in production due to Bunsen Is A Beast's first season being made(indeed if I remember properly the reason why the last couple of Season 10 episodes are done in very obvious Flash instead of what they normally use is because those episodes were a last minute extension made to the season, not an intended permanent style shift)

bump