How did a man in his seventies have so many daughters (since he's in his nineties during Episode V)...

How did a man in his seventies have so many daughters (since he's in his nineties during Episode V)? Even ignoring that his wife would be in her seventies and unable to give birth, she'd have multiple daughters over years, meaning they should be at different ages.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZN3weW1udE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Even ignoring that his wife would be in her seventies and unable to give birth
Menopause in the 40's and 50's is the norm, not a set rule. Plus, we don't know how old they are or if they're test-tube babies.

It's a fucking cartoon.
Stop overthinking it.

Celtic Magic

CELTIC RUNES LADDY

Maybe they weren't with his wife.

many much twins.

How do we know he's in his nineties?

> How is thing happening in cartoon

holy fuck kill yourself
I knew SJ threads were full of autists but christ

no seriously set your computer on fire and go back to making potholders with the other tards

Litters, all times, banging her over and over as soon as she is physically ready to procreation.
Basically he used her as a breeding stock.
This sounds hot as fuck, until you remember how his wife looks like.

The world record for most babies had by a woman was 69. Some Russian peasant from 200 years ago.

I will be surprised if you count 60 in Scotty's daughter load.

>69
Dare I ask how many survived the winter?

They're not all his daughters ya dingus, The Daughters of Aku weren't fathered by Aku himself, the daughters of the Scotsman aren't all his daughters either, just maybe a small half dozen of them.

CELTIC
MAGIC

>The Daughters of Aku weren't fathered by Aku
Says who

NOT EVEN KIDDING.

One of the Celtic Runes on his sword correspond to "fertilitty".

Says the opening scene, the matron is praying that the 7 daughters will be able to kill Jack so that Aku will honor them with his presence. The fact that the matron speaks to a statue of Aku and not he himself speaks volumes.

Honor them with his presence "again".

Sounds like he hit it and quit it.

>This cartoon about magic and robots and Gods and the SHAPE-SHIFTING MASTER OF DARKNESS isn't realistic enough.

This is probably the correct answer.

This
I wonder if there's going to be a scene where the matron and all members of the cult met Aku and he is like:
>who the fuck are you?

The only correct answer.

He is Scot. That's how.

Like a beutiful, delicate flower.

That doesn't imply that he is their father, his presence was very well known on Earth back during the original season and he'd visit it often enough trying to kill jack off. Now we know that he's knows jack won't die, so what reason does he have to visit the world again and grace his followers with his presence.

Further more, if Aku is their father they show no resemblance of him save for the ashes and masks they wore.

>Menopause in the 40's and 50's is the norm, not a set rule.
This is what liberal education does to you, kids. Not even once.

youre a moron, politics notwithstanding

he didnt say it right, but the push to get people to breed later in life IS a conspiracy by the liberal government. whether they are aware that it increases birth defects like crazy and thus makes people more dependent on them, or not, i'm not sure. but it's definitely part of destroying the family unit and generally lowering birthrate down below sustainability

Requesting Scotsman whipping out his dick that has MAGIC RUNES written on it

I missed the last two episodes and AS's video player doesn't work for me; what's the best place to watch?

There are women that go through menopause in their 30's, some in their 60's and 70's. There are cases of women getting pregnant in their 50's and 60's, it's just not a good idea.

This right here is bonified crazy

I want to hang what you said on the wall it's so fuckjng crazy.

Increasing the frequency of something that happens in 1 out of 10,000 births to 5 or 6 per 10,000 is a massive increase only in relative terms. It's still too rare to even be a part of any kind of informed family planning.

He loves his wife.

More like
>chink autists don't care about BW

I know the tojos got that horrible gag dub, but did the Chinamen ever air the show?

Fact one, men are capable of impregnating women even when they're fucking old. Unlike women, men do not cease to be capable of having children in old age.

Fact two, biologically speaking the only factor limiting the number of children a man can have is how many women he can impregnate. A man can have as many children as he has access to wombs.

Fact three, like many cultures Celts were practitioners of polygamy. It was common for powerful or influential men to have multiple wives and concubines. The practice of polygamy only stoped after the indroduction of Christianity.

Fact four, the scottsman and his clan use "celtic magic". They're pagan, not Christian. Subfact, one of the runes on his sword was similar to the rune meaning fertility.

Fact five, the Scottsman is a mighty warrior of great renown, the second most wanted man on the planet after Jack and the implied second greatest warrior in the known universe. He is almost certainly a man of great importance and influence within his culture.

Fact six, he has an army of young daughters who were conceived in his old age.

Fact seven, he was really devoted to his wife.
Given these facts I have developed a theory, which is as follows. Following the death of his wife he remarried, and exercised his right to more than one wife as a man of influence. Whether this was due to political pressures, or he was attempting to escape from his grief through hedonism is uncertain, but the end result is his large number of wives and concubines were all impregnated, perhaps due to the influence of celtic fertility magic, and those wives and concubines gave birth to an army of daughters who he loves dearly.

His wife is a fucking powerhouse with an iron vagina, it's believable.

I WANT to believe that people like are just baiting.
But I KNOW that there actually is that much stupidity in the world, and me genuinely not being able to tell them apart is a sad thing.

Have you seen the old seasons?
Do they even remotely look like scotsman and his wife?

Either:
-They are grandkids saying 'Dad' to their grandpa.
-Scotsman and wife adopted an army of redheads.
-Scotsman and wife have both 50% dominant ugly genes, and luck equivalent to winning the lottery a dozen times in a row with kids.
-Animation studio doesn't give a fuck for logic in a television show.

Gee, i mean its not like the writers sat down and said
>Wouldn't it be funny if we gave the scotsman like 70 daughters who are just humongous
I swear people are too fucking hung up on applying real world logic to fucking cartoons. You know magic isn't real either so why aren't you complaining about that

>But I KNOW that there actually is that much stupidity in the world, and me genuinely not being able to tell them apart is a sad thing.

I now a guy like this. He's investing all his money in bitcoin so when the Chinese take over he can flee to Thailand and retire.

Oh and Rogue One sucked because the idea of a woman soldier giving orders to men just ruined his immersion.

Is it culture shock?

Like the idea of someone believing any of this is just not something I can really believe

Its a fucking cartoon you retards.
I'm astounded at the seer amount of stupidity in this thread.

It's not all stupidity, though some of it is definitely autism. Like . It's not necessarily stupid, but it is hella autistic.

How would he get rich if the Chinese were to take over?
I don't know much about either Bitcoin or international economy, but that sounds like a huge step from A to B.

I liked his theory.

Caring about things not always mean autism.

samefag

Do you want a print or something?

Thread theme

youtube.com/watch?v=_ZN3weW1udE

>this is user's threshold for things being noticeably crazy
You are like a little baby, normalfag.

IN HIS DICK!

Sure

Whatever happened to you definitely didn't happen once.

Promotes a more stable family where both parents have jobs to provide for the children? Save for college so their kids don't go into debt?

Explain why liberals say single mothers are empowered then

And who's going to watch the kids while the parents are working?

it's amazing how this took a sharp left into crazytown

He and his wife were each a spry 25 in the original series, you couldn't tell?

gay uncles

People who're properly competent and skilled at it. Also school.

School only lasts up to 8 hours at the most.

Celtic magic, constantly banging a harem of red heads, or my personal opinion, he's the head of the clan as the term "father" is more of a title than him literally being their father

celtic magic

>How did a man in his seventies have so many daughters (since he's in his nineties during Episode V)?
>50 years have passed
70+50=90 apparently?

op assumes that the girls are all 20ish
due to the visual style it's safe to say they're all 18 - 30 (not counting magic)