Is Adventure Time even worth watching anymore?

Is Adventure Time even worth watching anymore?

Tuned in and EVERYTHING is different, I can see why CN doesn't like airing SU

eh

i'm just watching it because it's ending soon

Yes, it's also quite enjoyable.

Between Islands and Elements, Season 8's got a damn solid shot at the best season award.

How the hell am I supposed to follow this? I stopped watching years ago.

When did you stop Mr quints?

I'm like the quints guy. Didn't this show die after S4?

2014~

See, why the fuck is the flame kingdom blue?

Yeah just don't watch beyond t hat. Maybe tune in for the finale.

Well, you're about 100 episodes behind. What you're watching is the Elements miniseries where basically everything in Ooo got turned into Fire, Ice, Candy and Slime.

Don't listen to this guy , Season 7 and 8 are the peak IMO.

Right now I feel like I've just been taken off the street and brought into a Harvard law firm and am not expected to defend my serial killer client from the death penalty.

I don't fucking know what to do, I don't know anything right now.

You could catch up on the series?

I've see people making posts just like yours for every season.
>"t-this season is good! I swear!"
>"Adventure Time is good again, honest!"

have you actually watched it though? sounds like you just want to hate it user. i can understand being mad at the show for the shitty moves it pulled before, but come on.

It got shit from like 2014 to 2015 but lately it's been pretty neat man, at least I feel

How long would that take, why should I put that much effort just so that I can understand what's going on in a show that only shows every so often?

>Jeremy Shada was originally 13 when he voiced Finn
>He's 20 now

Just watch Hot Diggity Doom and The Comet from season 6, then continue with season. Or just watch Stakes, Elemental, I Am a Sword, Preboot and Reboot to get caught up for season 8.

Continue with season 7, I mean.

You Forgot Your Floaties is important too.

I watched the slime kingdom episode, what the fuck happened to this show? Why is it so humorless and low-energy? Why is LSP randomly pausing while talking? Why is Finn just giving up on Jake like that?

Tell him to plead insanity

There's no easy way around it, you're going to have to catch up a little to understand what's happening now. You could just watch what suggested.

>"I DON'T UNDERSTAND WHAT'S GOING ON!"
>"Then catch up on what you missed."
>"Why should I go to all that effort?!"

How about I catch up with bashing your skull in?

The entirety of season 6 is hot garbage

People only remember the bad shit, s6 had some amazing episodes in there too.

The problem with AT was that the romance and a few of the "plot" episodes were handled so poorly, that people tuned out without noticing all the good episodes the permeate each season.
People tend to remember FPxFinn taking up a lot more space than it actually did.
If I remember correctly they only had like 4 or 3 episodes regarding their relationship.
Same with Breezy and S6. I mean S6 had fantastic episodes like Everything's Jake and the Tower, but Breezy made everyone jump ship.

I guess what I'm saying is that I'm glad to have stuck with AT. Especially now since S7 and S8 have been totally solid.

Also I just LOVE Finn and Jake. Best bros forever.

>Why is it so low-energy?

Didn't you know? Jeb Bush took over the writing after losing the primaries.

I want to show my friend the series, but cut out the episodes that are kinda shit and don't really matter.
So that's 1-2nd season, some episodes with important plot shit (ice king bullshit) and I'm going to end it with Islands.
As far as they will know, Betty did not come back.

You do you buddy.
I loved Betty in Elements.
And the episode where Ice King goes to save Gunther is an absolute favorite of mine.

I'm actually kind of disappointed in Elements though. It all feels like a lot of Elements (ha) thrown together with no cohesion and the time to tie them together properly. Not digging the direction they are headed for the finale and have been on and off about the direction of the show since season 6, as much as I enjoy it from time to time. I almost dropped it because season 6 was terrible. So bad I thought the show was the highest drop in quality I've ever seen.

While I think that Betty was the only interesting thing in elements, it just reeked of wasted potential. I wanted to see Betty's fucked up world rather than LSP using her lumps to make everything happy again

LSP should've never been created t b h

You know the hottest burning fires are blue, right?