Can someone explain why The First Order are considered evil?

Can someone explain why The First Order are considered evil?

They did blow up what looked like a whole solar system.

But who incited the incident?

>X did nothing wrong
what a novel idea for a thread

They did. They attacked unprovoked. It would be like Iran nuking the U.S. because the U.S. gave support to the rebels in Syria.

>It's "Empire did nothing wrong" thread again
I bet if the First Order was full of nig nogs, and the Resistance was white, you wouldn't post this.

Can someone explain the First Order?

Why the hell would "the empire" change their name? and retain pretty much everything else?

Star Wars is clumsy rebel propaganda. The empire brought stability and peace, the rebellion were religious fanatics and terrorists

I bet you care about Snoke.

Just turn your brain off, bro! Lol

Just shutdown your noggin, brother.

After the galactic civil war the new republic were faced with what to do with what was left of the empire. Instead of imprisoning or executing hundreds of millions of people they sort of cordoned off a section of the galaxy to act as an Empire reserve, where the Empire could live as long as they disarmed. The First Order are an offshoot of that group who decided to fuck off to the unknown regions because apparently living in peace wasn't cool enough for them. they're not just The Empire again, they're their own sect.

One of the many annoying things about the new movies is that none of this information appears in any way, I had to go and look it up.

just smother your cerebrum my man

its not like the galactic people knew about the hosnian system, no one fucking cared

>can I copy your homework?
>yeah but change the names a little

Tfa actually did something better than any did in this respect. The first order did something evil last the very start of the movie, whereas we had to wait till alderan blew up the ANH.

So it's like Germany after WW1 then?

They’re white men

It sounds better when used to spread marxist propaganda.

“First Order” - ergo white men in power that must be toppled

“Resistance” - softened, politically correct version of rebels

it's like in the middle in both movies

their means of ceasing power, dumb dumb

>First Order
>America First
Nazis BTFO

From my point of view, the rebels are evil!

>peace
>white men must stop existing

I meant the slaughter of a village in the first scene, dumb dumb.

Holdo missed a perfect opportunity to yell out "Allah Akbar" just before crashing the ship.

TURN BRANE OFF LOL

Resistance are just a terrorist organisation. That’s why there’s so few members.
There’s a reason why they have so much support in dire shitholes like Jaaku.

they just are. turn your brain off

enforced circumcision

what about when they killed uncle owen and aunt beru

You're joking right? Imperialism is the perfect enemy for that.

Wasn't that just a planet and its moons?

Sounds retarded as hell, I mean every depiction of The Empire that we ever had was soldiers and battleships. I can't even picture how the hell would this disarmed empire look like.

That said, Star Wars is retarded so I guess it's ok.

Pretty far comparatively

What about Vader strangling a guy with his bare hands? Or how the Stormtroopers massacred an entire Sandcrawler of Jawas just because they sold R2-D2 to Uncle Owen then you go back to find the skeletons of Uncle Owen and Aunt Beru who were most like burned alive in their home. All that leading up to the destruction of Alderaan.

They raise babies to become soldiers/cannon-fodders, stripping them of their identities.

They have no problem killing civilians.

I guess so. but it worked for me

Hosnian was the fucking new republic capital

>What about him killing a soldier
Hmmmm. And all those other scenes happen after TFA scene. That's all I'm pointing out.

Because they were funding a terrorist group.

>I'll just cherry-pick this one part of the comment and ignore the rest

If killing soldiers is no big deal then your entire argument falls apart. They village was shooting back at the First Order. It was a firefight not some "massacre"

Star wars is no retarded, disney wars is

>Kill all the villagers
>K Roo, 2015

>Ordered to kill prisoners of war
>Vader kills prisoners of war
>Not the same thing

At least Vader did it himself unlike Kylo Ren who was a little bitch and made the Stormtroopers do it.

the first order is a wh*te supremacist organization

Vader just did one the rest were actually prisoners.

>needs to absorb an entire sun to power their weapon
>absorbing a sun would basically cause the surrounding planets in that galaxy to completely freeze over

So this weapon takes out 2 solar systems at once? Why was there no mourning or mention of the other planets that froze to death and are now uninhabitable?

First Order is an equal opportunity employer bitch.

>women hold high ranking positions (Phasma)
>hire nigs (Finn)
>active recruiting process

>The first order is more evil because they killed more captured combatants than Vader died

But lets move on to the rest of the post you so willingly ignored. Like the Jawas in the Sandcrawler who did nothing but sell droids they found. Or burning people alive in their home. Or torturing a girl on the Death Star. Or blowing up her "home" planet in front of her even after she gave them the information they wanted (even if it was false). The Galactic Empire was a hell of a lot more evil than the try hard First Order.

That's not really a proportional response. Couldn't they just have enacted trade sanctions?

to be fair he cut the village elder down and just had his troopers do the rest

Well apparently killing a soldier is the same as killing a village of innocent people with a few combatants in it, there is no reason to even consider anything beyond those scenes, friend. Also, what's this strawman you're making?

Remember the last time someone tried that?

Star Wars IS retarded. It's ok tho, not everything has to be hard sci fi, but you can't deny the dumb things.

>why The First Order are considered evil?

>it's a military dictatorship

Set those neurons on off, my kin.

Yeah no, that was coruscant

They moved the capital to the Hosnian system. Why did they do that? Fuck you, nerd, nobody cares!

Kek. Yea OP is once again a huge raging shitlicking quintessential faggot.