Star vs H-Poo!

Reminder that everyday we drift farther from God.

Other urls found in this thread:

pastebin.com/eatAiNTi
strawpoll.me/12834039
desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1227773/
youtube.com/watch?v=i0oqWPePBQ8
twitter.com/DannyMo_Oficial/status/856328712429740032
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Marco inspired me to take up karate again and now take it more seriously.
rate.

karate = drawing?

And drift closer to Season 3.

no,real karate.
>boystar seems like a swimmer type. he's not buff but has beatiful proportions

>Just skipped a class because I spent all week spitballing lewd writefag ideas instead of working on a paper
You all did this to me
My vengeance will be prolonged and terrible

Reminder that Jackie is going to get dumped and dropped from the show.

>tfw starco fans murder her voice actress so the characte must disappear

I'm glad college in 11 years behind me now.

why dont you do Krav Maga instead

If someone threatens me life I'll just smoke him with a gun.
krav maga wasn't actually made for civilians either, and most instructors haven't survived armed assault situations.
>falling for the tacticool jew

I sent a starco pic to a grill i like
she didnt recognize them but said it's cute.
Did i beheave austically?

I don't understand this picture.

Yes.

STARCO IS CUTE AND PERFECT!

CUTE AND PERFECT!

>exposed shoulder and armpits
>heart collar
>heart-shaped cleavage cutout
>that midriff
Now if only she looked like Star

Yes.

But more importantly, Star's ring is on the wrong hand in that picture and she shouldn't be wearing gloves under it.

Yes, but not as autistic as blogging about it here

Yes.

When is new filename coming out?

Ah, good, I was afraid I was losing my autism.

You have ascended

t-to what??

The NSFW version of that one sucks because the person who drew it is distractingly bad at nipples.

Someone should fix it and post a link to it here.

I forget to say the girl likes me back

To Starco Nirvana

>Did i beheave austically?

Yes.

She doesn't even understand the significance of it.

Also unless she watches cartoons or anime, she's probably going to think you're a manchild.

How do you guys feel about the season 2 episodes where Supervising Producer Aaron Hammersley and Creative Director Dominic Bisignano ended up getting directly involved enough to be credited boarders
pastebin.com/eatAiNTi

>she's probably going to think you're a manchild

Let's be real. She already thinks that and is right.

That's nothing, and also you obviously are too slow.
I read the entirety of homestuck from start to giga pause in finals week instead of prepping exams. I still did pretty well.

Reminder

strawpoll.me/12834039

Sending cute drawings and cartoons is pretty common in spanish speaking countries and at valentine's

>Cuckapoo

Is BoyStar cute or sexy

t.Starcuck

He's too damn cute.
This show is turning me gayer and straighter than I've ever been at the same time.

Your chances of getting together have gone down BUT your chances of staying together have gone up.
This way if she doesn't completely ignore you for beng a loser she knows what she's getting into

I too enjoyed Ohnarev's pics

desuarchive.org/aco/thread/1227773/

he's cute ,he's shy and not a showoff

He's still Star, so clearly it's both.

dipper/10

>1 hand to bring you in for a kiss
>1 hand to hold
>1 hand to play your nipples
>1 hand guide your thrusting
>1 hand to caress you balls
>1 hand to hold your legs
>tail to massage your boy pussy

AY DIOS MIO!

trips of erect glory.

HNNNGGH
MY DICK

WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK WE HAVE A PICTURE FROM THE SNEAK PEAK

I feel guilty about lusting a boy so much younger than me

truly a masterpiece

you are a couple days late

You're too late, faggot.

DELET

>tumblr reattaches to MonStar to ruin all the suffering shit and make another 'ur so special gurl, they just don't understand' thing for them to sperg over- now with the added bonus of diverse racial overtures
Friendship ended with MonStar. Sky is my new best friend.

It's okay, there's his older brother BoySky who is 18 who looks like BoyStar. Sometimes they get mistaken for twins they look so alike.

you mean Skylar?

Don't forget her legs

Didn't she originate from Tumblr in the first place?

Is that Rhombulus's dimension?

really we need more mewberty monstar

It's cool, he's a prince.

Probably not as we've created her.

I think we're the ones that added in the bullying, abuse and suffering. Which is part of the appeal and what makes her waifu material.

>*blocks your path*

That's not what I've heard.

Star vs. Where Are Our Fuckin' Teef

There's only two pics of her

Would you stop posting this monstar bullshit already? It's not even that good a design.

Sort of. It was a development thing. Toffee Moon blew up there. She was part of that. No one cared. Clocoa posting happened here and was the joke of the week, then died down. Months later suffering posters (the most powerful memers here) saw her potential and started MonStar posting after the single MonStar fag kept posting her and crusader fag over reacted.

MonStar suffer posting went NUCLEAR for weeks even getting dedicated threads. Slowly slowly, because none of the sufferfags were writefags, the 'concept' became more and more like a tumblr thing and comfortfags took over.
Comfortfags couldn't keep wind in the sails and MonStar started to flag. Now tumblr is reclaiming the dead meme for the reasons stated above.

> Immediately after this picture was taken, Toffee shot Star's ring finger off

Yeah, I'm the one who told you that.

I don't think they had a personality for her or were focusing on her too much because for them it was about Toffee/Moon and MonStar was just a consequence of that.

We're the ones that fleshed her out, to the best of my knowledge.

>waaah stop posting what i dont like

> I know, I'll use #FF0000 for everyone's nipples
Someone with pixiv who doesn't plan to work with artists call them out on it

Source?

are you united-statians so afraid of the FBI/NSA that you feign underage FICTIONAL boys are not underage?

It's a joke.

Suffer fags gave her all her personality and shit. The writefags appeared VERY late to the game when the whole thing was starting to fall apart.
>torture fantasies
That was like one suffer fag.
Basically the story goes that the comfort fags ruined anything that made her interesting as she 'developed'. Their idea of development was her finding meaning and confidence through Marco which eventually stopped the people bullying her. Also rather than having a daddy' girl trait to show her dependence on her parents due to being an abomination it became an element at the fore of her character.

have a better one

>That was like one suffer fag.

He was pretty obnoxious and persistent, though.

a) yes
b)
>he doesn't get the joke

Sky was a pretty clever concept, honestly. The original sky Greener is either super happy with himself or spinning in his grave due to some warping of the idea now that it's in the public space. I hope for the former.

Apparently that shit is actually illegal, despite being fictional.
Yes it's that bad.

That's oddly cute and adorable. Too bad I know the context of it.

And, nigger? Making MonStar and outlet for Starco fags anxiety and having them hook up for no concievable reason (until weeks later writefags fill in the gaps) was obnoxious too.
>what if we took MonStar AU, changed all the things that are different from the show's universe other than her being a lizard with low selfesteem and make it about Starco
Fuck 'um. There were more people like that than the one torturefag. Also considering MonStar was popularised by suffer/bullyfags torturefags is more welcome than shippers (though comfortfags were mostly good).

It's a joke.

Also loli/shota hasn't really seen a conviction in ages in the U.S.. The only cases where it has were because the defendant either had the real thing or he took a plea deal/didn't contest it.

heres a hint.
Star gets cucked

Well excuse for getting tired of hiding over two hundred posts in these threads.

youtube.com/watch?v=i0oqWPePBQ8

>hearts turn into penises

how did I never notice that before?

If you're looking to blame someone for the Starco elements, you sufferfags can only blame yourselves.

When you tried to make Marco into one of her abusers, that was a step too far and doesn't fit his character at all.

If you didn't bring Marco into it, it never would've turned into a Starco AU.

sounds like a personal problem.
feel free to leave the threads

some spic on twitter
twitter.com/DannyMo_Oficial/status/856328712429740032

>Ohh uhh... Do you really mean that user? I'm, I'm really happy to hear that. I know Star has a ton of best friends, but I've never had one before! In fact, that may be the only thing we're not completely similar with. I can't wait to tell Star. She'll probably be happy too since, well, you know by now, I'm her 18 year old obviously legal sister, Sky Butterfly, the one and only. Wanna go watch a movie with me in your room? We could like, totally watch those rated R movies you have. The ones for adults? Or maybe we could just watch the 1998 hit comedy "Twins", you know the one with that fat short bald guy and the body builder? C'mon user, now that we're best friends, we better start acting like it. Maybe we should make some drinks to celebrate? I know the recipe for some STRONG Mewman cocktails. But we could do this Earth girl style as well. Oh yea, we gotta work on our best friends handshake too... B-bestie.

I mean it's not like 200 posts of cuckposting or shipfaggotry was much better.

I hadn't either. Thanks for pointing it out.

a) says who? It's an AU
b) Most didn't the original concept was similar to sky in that it was MonStar and user
c) Marco disliking a monster is perfectly within his initial character. Distancing himself from her or saying things that make her feel like a freak is perfectly justifiable. Active abuse is retarded but who said I was defending that?

What if (You) were its handler?

You may be able to cast magic naturally at your age, but I have to wait until I'm 30 for that shit. Go away until then.

>This show is turning me gayer and straighter than I've ever been at the same time.
M A X I M U M
B I

>Active abuse is retarded but who said I was defending that?

Well, the whole thing spiraled into Starco because of that user who asked a drawfag to draw a comic of Marco abusing Star.