Daily Reminder that you can look like an abomination but as long as you're not a manlet you can make it in life

Daily Reminder that you can look like an abomination but as long as you're not a manlet you can make it in life

>Daily Reminder that you can look like an abomination but as long as you're famous you can make it

there, fixed it for you

that's your opinion

yea, obviously

>as long as you're famous you can make it
>as long as you're famous you can become famous

except he looks good with a beard

He looks fine. He's the type of ugly that gets cute the longer you look at it.
Sup Forums will understand.

except he cant grow a beard

abs show dedication to work and life.
Women want dedication.
and dick.

his pecs look like boobs wtf

He looks pretty average desu. He made it because he's a talented actor

My brain tells me his face is ugly but why do I find him attractive then? Is it Kavorka?

He's not an abomination. He just looks interesting. He's the kind of weird, alternative guy that appeals to some women.

>Daily Reminder that you can look like an abomination but as long as you're an actor in Star Wars and play a vulnerable badboy who is in need of loving by a cute female you can make it in life.
Fixed that for you.

He's not conventionally attractive but he certainly isn't ugly

Shhh redit doesn't get double negatives

It's time

Is Driver a chad?

I've seen most of his interviews and shit, he's actually a quite shy and awkward dude

manlet here, can confirm. life is suffering

If only true abominations looked like this.

No, he's a successful weirdo. He hasn't even a social media profile because people used to mock him for his appearance. How things change...!
I used to already like him a bit in TFA but TLJ made me open in my appreciation of him

what the fuck is this and how can I smoke some of it?

>Sup Forums has had constant Adam Driver shirtless threads all week
Have we found the board's collective homo secret?

Why does he look like a normal human here but he looks like a square box in his shirtless scene in TLJ? What did Disney do to him?

The more Sup Forums complains about Adam Driver the more the real truth comes out.

>manlet
Fuck back to /fit/ and kys

Too high waisted pants. The mouse knew he had to be contained and ordered to make him put those abominations.

Confidence

there really is something off about his pecs

>He's not conventionally attractive but he certainly isn't ugly
C'mon man, you only say that because you're blinded by his personality. The guy is ugly and if you saw him on the street and thought of him as a random person you would definitely think that way, as well. He is attractive to many people now because he has a damn cool personality, is a damn good actor and is actually buff as fuck. Aside from that there is not much going there.

OH NO NO NO AHAHAHHAAH

why the fuck can't he wash his hair

I wanted to make some snide comment about how he’s a Jew and that’s why he’s successful. Then I read his bio, and he’s not jewish, he was raised in Indiana and served in the military. He’s okay in my book.

Rian Johnson and Oscar Isaac are manlets and they made it

>abs

WHEN

I think I'm ugly as sin but if Driver is to be considered attractive I might in fact be a Chad.

He has nice eyes and great hair. He looks good when his big ears and weak chin are obscured

If you are under 1.88 you have your excuse

we already knew that ugly+tall=chad, like no shit sherlock.

that being said, his face isn't completely ugly. he has nice hair and expressive eyes and a beautiful deep voice. all green flags for women.

that being said, if you'd put his head on a 5'7 body, he'd become totally invisible.

shit i'm 6'

Remember he's fit

we're talking about his face, it's already established that he has a nice body, read the thread

Why are most actors manlets? Is it because lanklets tens to be less talented/handsome in general?

There is nothing really off about his pecs. He just has a pretty big chest relative to the scrawny rest of his body.

His eyes are generic. His hair is generic. Give it a year and anyone can grow that (except if you're balding, of course). He looks attractive in some instances like when he removed his mask for the first time in TFA, but that's due to lighting and other shit. You think he is attractive because you know him as this cool dude and a cool character (the only one) in the biggest franchise ever. You really think you would consider him attractive if you passed him on the street? You wouldn't even know if he is buff which raises a couple of points. By these standards you've set, a guy actually has to be deformed to look ugly. Like a part missing from his face or something. Sure, he is attractive if you think virtually anyone who takes care of himself and works out attractive.

Because tall people don't look as good on screen. For tall actors to look good they also need to force everyone around them to look the same height. That's why it's much easier to get a Robert Downey Jr and fit him with some ladies shoes.

He looks better than you, at least.

look at those pecs. those are gyno tiddies ready to DROP

So basically manlets are just better actors it seems