What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Imagine Sheev wanting to kill those fucking Jedi for all those years during the clone wars and even before. I would have the same face finally being able to fuck them up.

He was just having a good time

he really had a lot of fun on the movie. the webm of him getting knocked over his desk by Yoda is proof of that.
the smile he gives before he throws himself backwards

pure joy. hes always wanted to chef man down for the gang

"I've waited a long time for this moment"

Through all the shit, I actually liked it when he made this face. He's an eccentric dark lord enjoying his work. Added some personality.

He was happy after the spinning movie he did. It was a good trick.

personality is something not a single character has in the new star wars flicks.and sheev is only one amongst many in the prequels

This. The fun and chacterful acting he did was one of the best parts, you see why people think he’s good as well as how he’s totally evil

That's honestly why I still prefer the prequels to the new ones, along with nostalgia.

definitely. revenge is one of my favourite in the franchise

Do you like Huey Lewis and the News?

Anakin, Obi Wan, Windu and Dooku were also good, despite AIDS Moby not being able to describe them.

Must be one of the few but I liked Grievous. His scenes with Obi-Wan were funny as fuck. The prequels had a thousand times more personality than this trash we're being served now.

>He's an eccentric dark lord enjoying his work
When an apologist goes too far.

I'll consider watching his scenes with my eyes closed. The ridiculous cgi and action scenes are too hardcore 4 me.

my favorite part is right after the fight with Yoda when he's hanging off the edge and he's still cackling even in mid-scream

I agree about the CGI. It's one of the biggest problems fo them. It's like George tried to overcompensate for his lack of resources in the OT by spunking his load on these movies.

Grievous was okay, but they really should have explained his coughing in the movie. I had watched the Clone Wars cartoon before going to see it so I knew why he was like that (Mace Windu force-crushed him during a surface battle) but most people didn't and probably gave them another reason to hate the prequels.

what did he mean by this

Some of the CGI is amazing though.
The matte painting-like shots are beautiful and will hold up forever.

>The ridiculous cgi and action scenes are too hardcore 4 me.
I don't blame you, the grievous scenes are advanced-level stuff. VERY intense viewing.

Here, have the better version.

This looks dope, I don't care what Mike Stoklasa says!

Oh, (((Mike))) Jewklasa, the Disney shill.

I like the part where he rides that giant and noisy lizard over the metal hanging over a room fool of guards, completely unnoticed. Also when he jumps in the middle of a thousand enemies and says "Hello there!".

I actually really like everything going on in this scene, need to rewatch epIII again.

How many actors would think to do this? McDiarmid imbues him with an impish devilishness finally let off the chain. It's brilliant how he lets the evil turn him into that kind of 'Judge Doom' villain, where the silliness adds to the eerieness.

no No NO

Why did you put "Mike" in brackets? Is it some kind of cool, epic new meme?

Only thing new here is (you)

lol! :)))))))))

source please

Based Sheev.

te fut in cur gayule

Spinning is a good trick

Homage to Limmy

Nigga worked for this moment for his entire life. Imagine planning and hiding for 50 years, and then finally the moment has come. Of course he's going to enjoy the moment and giggle like a fucking maniac when he can finally fuck all those jedi fags up.

That's what makes Sheev so memorable; he's completely fucking evil and he loves it.

"Hey Jimmy, gonny geez a haun wi thus Empire shite?"

Imagine how smugly satisfied and ecstatic you would be if your 30+ year plan to overthrow the (((jedi republic))) and institute the galactic imperium was about to fulfilled within hours. I envy him so much..