I only make like $7.50 an hour, and the mortgage on this place is like $12,000 a month. So I did the math...

>I only make like $7.50 an hour, and the mortgage on this place is like $12,000 a month. So I did the math, and that means I have to work like 82 hours a day. So I went in, asked the manager for some overtime and he said 'he couldn't do it cause it's against company policy. You just started here. Who you think you are? Be lucky with the hours that you get. Cindy's pregnant, and she has to work.' And I was like 'bu- Cindy?' So I was tryna figure like maybe I could work two jobs st the same time. So I was like, maybe I could be on the phone doing some telatamarketing and work on like some art and sell art out of the back of Wendy's.

He always meant well

pretty chill dude he was

For all the stereotypes and Sup Forums jokes about black people being lazy, they're always the ones I see pulling this shit, working two or three jobs at once.

Get someone preggers with no decent job
Thinking this warrants sympathy

You reap what you sow as they say

How's your life going?

I need a better job....

Tom deserves better

i used to live in a mostly black area they work hard but also fuck themselves with pregnancies and useless expenses

> Or we be flippin' them burgers all day at Wendy's my nigga. Know what I mean with the fries n' shit. Man I'll do whateva nigga; shakes, all that extra ketchup.. here ya needs some napkins ya feel me?

They're also the ones I see that manage to get a 12 thousand a month moragage while on a minmum wage job.

>...Man, what the fuck is you talking about?
Still kills me, especially since once they're in the red Flonominal went and got a job, he's also the only one quiet after that scene.

Why didn't Thugnificent just release a track without auto-tune? And this time save money?

Or get some help from Ed's grandfather who would love to take control of the black community using "hip" methods?

I know it's a joke and not to be taken serious.
But what place would cost 12k a month?
Like it'd be a huge mansion or something to be paying $144k a year.

That's why the term "niggarich" exists.

Ie blowing every little bit of money you have on things you can't afford instead of the things you need.

>Why didn't Thugnificent just release a track without auto-tune?
After he beefed with Sergeant Gutter it can be assumed people turned against him, apparently he still had decent enough skills as a lyricist and producer but the atmosphere was sour.

>get some help from Ed's grandfather
Wuncler is a tricky guy. He just might not have been interested in hustling someone who he can't just as quickly drop back into their life of nothing like Robert and Jazmine. Plus, again, Thugnificient was sales anathema at the time.

It's an actual mansion, he used to be a rap star and got a mansion with it.

Right I didn't recognize him at first cause ... The Wendy's uniform.

So why couldn't they just sell everything? Again, I know I'm trying to think straight for a comedy cartoon's episode plot, but really who'd wanna live in a mansion who's accessories you couldn't even afford to turn on. By the first week seeing that dried up pool with the big dry slide would depress me.

Thugnificent didn't think things through in the episode. He gave away 8 billion

Give a poor person a fuckton of money they blow it all before long. Black, white, doesn't matter. They have no idea what they can actually buy, so they buy everything. Then shit goes down. Their relatives come out of the woodwork asking for money, they get targeted by sleazes from all over, they get sued for insignificant bullshit because everyone wants a slice of the pie. Pretty soon it's all gone and they've got a ton of stuff they don't need and they're so in debt that they can't even sell it all to cover it.

Lottery is a scam. The "winners" are happy for a couple weeks and then get fucked hard.

Why didn't thugnificent just buy his house straight out instead of having a $12k house note to pat]y every month?his house probably costs about $500-800k or something

I know someone that has a house that has a $10k a month mortgage payment. It's not that far-fetched

I figure that he didn't want to spend half his earnings from one of his albums to pay for a house, instead he would use those earnings for lavish parties and such. At the time he was ultra popular so 12k a month seemed possible to manage at the time.

What makes it even funnier was how Flo was discussing the whole "Real heavy drug shit, son!" and he ends up in a corporate office position.

Depreciation is a real thing. Everything you bought, you're lucky to get 1/3 of the money back.

>So why couldn't they just sell everything?
Probably because they already had genocidal levels of debt from their expenses. They spent money on an in-door Jacuzzi and other extravagant water leisure, there were even two live hammerhead sharks and a fake mermaid at one point. They had an in-door studio to produce their likely high cost, low quality music. Big cars they weren't even using and regularly trashed in initiations. Nonstop house parties.

>who'd wanna live in a mansion who's accessories you couldn't even afford to turn on.
An upstart from ultra-gutter Georgia with no damn sense.

>Win the Lottery
>Telling anybody ever

My brother won 100k on the lottery once, my uncle asked him for some cash and he told him to fuck off

Stupid idea for many reasons

Shit nigga some states make your info public when you win the lottery, it's only illegal to do it in like, 3

Shit that sucks. We're not in the states though and they don't give out your information. It was meant to be 1 million but 9 other people won and what makes it worse is that he did the wrong draw. He was supposed to get a ticket for Wednesday but got Saturday instead by mistake. Lucky arse prick

That's how they get ya. My philosophy: if someone can legally take it from you, then it's not yours.

Well, see the thing is to win the lottery you have to first play. So, you know. Not very many bright people volunteering for the idiot tax.

Unless one of those reasons is that poor people are fatter, I fail to see the issue.

Fatter AND have more preservatives. You can eat more of them and you don't have to eat them all in one go.