what race is the girl in the iphone commercials

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Genedian

she is a fiftysixpercenter

1% of everything

>girl

Is retard a race? I assume retard, since that's who they're marketing to.

Who gives a shit.
t. Far right wing Republican

The human race, shitlord

56%

bestia infernalis

56ian

OH NO NO NO NO NO

pic related

>Venti
LUL

Mutt.

el goblina

The only acceptable hybrids are Castizos since they are more attractive than nordics

US was a mistake

White

t. proud American

brittany is cute

OH NO NO NOOOOOOOO

JUST

rent free

Looks kind of like ER tbqhwy

The top left one is Polish, though

literally this except apple marketers and buttmad eurocucks make the same mistake in forgetting there's still plenty of 100% euro amerimutts and will be for a long time because 95% of those who can land top white girls will choose them over other ethnicicities because they're simply better. that said injecting other races with euro dna is ultimately a positive so I'm not necessarily against racemixing in general

Truly the future of America is a bright one

YOU ARE NOT WHITE

>Sup Forums
>"racemixing is disgusting!Just look at these cherrypicked results"

>also Sup Forums
>"white women are sluts, giv qt asian gf"

Im horny now

>mfw 100% Anglo

>Sup Forums is one person
the people with opinion a in your post are scornful of people with opinion b because it generates more pathetic Elliot Rodgerses

white/jap girls are top tier, though, and non-wimpy-manlet asian men do exist, white dudes just don't know how to pick out those genes in their asian wives yet. so personally I'm ambivalent

This is a cute Swede with a beautiful voice and a lovely face. Say something nice.

Elliot Rodger

i'm in love

Allah save the Queen, brother

ITT: Obese basement dweller complain about a fashion model who starred in a global ad campaign

100% American white.

youtube.com/watch?v=MVz_FezJ3kI

>more attractive than nordics

any non-blonde race looks disgusting without clothes, due to visible bodyhair.

Asians is hit and miss, since they're shaped like 10 year old boys regardless of gender and age.

cry more

People do know that he is born with a disease that makes him look like that, right?

Was born*

Was he born?

>any non-blonde race looks disgusting without clothes, due to visible bodyhair.
t. Soyboy

can you post it

I googled "girl in the iphone commercials" but I didn't find that one

god I'm having flashbacks to hairy threads on /s/. those autists are more into the hair than the girls so it just ends up being a bunch of hideous greasy jews and greeks and spics and used up old hags with pallid vegan skin and arms and legs that look like my dad's. natural pubic hair on an actually beautiful and otherwise well-groomed woman can be aesthetic as fuck (which is why I clicked on the threads) but that's just an abomination

Trips and I'll deliver her pics half naked

rolling

Looks latina

Okay nevermind her IG is Darth_Bador

Venti is 110% qt

she should get some sun and take up a hobby that involves exercise such as hiking

seethin lil orc

>FAS eyes and squashed nose
>qt

>alien eyes not desirable

>ok maybe that’s just cherry picked from one commercial surely they can’t all be like tha-

OH NONONONONONO

>true statement presented as if it's obviously untrue
we have enough agendas being pushed here, we don't need a pro-alien one, go back to your home planet Space-Schlomo

>black women cant be attrac-

You were saying, sweetie?

Why do white people do this?

>why do (((white people))) do this?

WTF? nasty fat hoe. This is the trash Apple drags out in front of millions to see?

seriously,what race is this girl ?

>being okay with visible body hair on a girl
t. Mehmet Turkroachistan

My hapa children will inherit my two standard deviations above the mean iq, height and chad features as well as my future Japanese wife's beauty and intelligence. Mad?

kys beaner

This commercial pisses me off like no other.
>Whats a computer
FUCKING KILL YOURSELF BITCH YOU KNEW WHAT SHE MEANT

Whatever, Roger.

the max black a chick can be and still be hot is 1/4

that one's worse, what gender even. and what a dumb little shit being oh so precocious but doesn't even know what a laptop is. god tech industry commercials are cancer

>smoker, subjects her dog to second-hand, cellulite and flab galore, trashy piercing, stupid face
I still would.

nobody cares

>girl
I don't even know anymore. thought it was just a really androgynous boy with painted nails
this enrages me so much too user
WTF DO YOU THINK A COMPUTER IS YOU FUCKING LITTLE SHIT WHERE ARE YOUR PARENTS

why would we be mad? it's you aspiring to play elliot rodgers roulette. good luck

>elliot rodgers roulette
okay that's pretty good

The absolute state of Sup Forums. This is why world peace got cancelled you aspie fucks.

%100 americunt

i was pleased with it

i'm 100% euro american but this pic is pretty funny

>i'm 100% euro american
if you dont exist how did you type that?
checkmate mutt

>she should get some sun
No

Looks like a la creatura to me

damn you got me, my name is literally Jamal Vasquez-Goldberg. foiled again!