He is a villain, a murderer, a manbaby and a fascist. Also, he has a horse face. Why does Sup Forums love him?

He is a villain, a murderer, a manbaby and a fascist. Also, he has a horse face. Why does Sup Forums love him?

He is a villain, a murderer, a manbaby and a fascist.

Because he's interesting, layered, and not a Darth Vader clone like we may have been led to think.

Why can’t they at least once show Kylo fucking everyone up? Is it just because this is heavily marketed toward kids and women that they can’t show the tall white guy defeating anyone? He’s the most interesting character who is hyped up to be super powerful.

>stops blaster bolts
>manhandles Hux with the force
>Luke talks about his raw power
>slaughters a whole temple of training Jedi

But he can barely take on Snoke’s fucking guards and hasn’t won a single fight. What a load of shit.

I love him for exactly those things. Heroes can't murder anymore because they have sell toys.

He's the only 3D character in the series. He's the ham sandwich in a shit buffet. Not great, but compared to the other choices, fantastic. The actor himself is the ugliest thing I have ever seen and I have mirrors in my house, but he seems like a pretty cool dude.

because hes interesting enough to make you wonder where they're going with his character, his arc isn't entirely predictable
if i see episode 9 itll just be to see what they do with him

>He is a villain, a murderer, a manbaby and a fascist. Also, he has a horse face.

so he's Sup Forums incarnate?

>barely take on Snoke’s fucking guards
He was handling three of them at one time and still fucked em up pretty good.

Though I agree, atleast a 5 second scene of the flashback where Kylo is slaughtering everyone in the Jedi Temple with his /fa/ black bois

>hurr you can only like the good guys even if the villain is more interesting and has a better story oh and the actor can actually act.

/ourguy/

Because every fags here think they are villains and that the character is about them.

>BWAAAAAAAAAAAAA I DON'T LIKE BAD GUYS ONLY GOOD GUYS

He's a loser and a virgin. He gladly killed his master for the first girl who gave him any attention.

Whats wrong with that

>fascist
what's the problem?

He has milk.

>Why does Sup Forums love him?
Because he's at least somewhat interesting, which is more than you can say about any other character in Nu-Wars, including the old cast

>le manbaby
>le facist
go back where you belong, fag

it all makes sense now

Because he cuts himself all the time, just like me.

Literally and unironically /ourguy/. He made the movie so mucb better everytime he was on the screen.