This is what you fucking nerds want?

no one will watch it, it doesn't really matter what they do now, they've lost their audience

Yes because then I could choose the good story

Kinda

would be k i n o no doubt about that

Only Jar Jar can save SW now

>people are mad other people don’t like they’re thing
Can Star Wars just fuck off already? Indifference is becoming hate

Star Wars IX should be an animated feature

no I just want a good story and good characters, not a bunch of half-assed bullshit that never gets any proper context

> No Darth Vader
dropped

i would make a movie about sheev's forceghost trying to trip people with banana peels and it would have been a better movie

The trilogy is not salvageable at this point. Too many key potential storylines/characters have been killed off to make anything close to a good movie.

>Kylo Ren is inferior to Rey in combat
>Snoke is dead
>The rebels defeat the First Order at the end of each movie
>all the nostalgia characters are now dead save for Chewbacca who is basically a comedy prop

There's nowhere Disney can go for the third movie without doing some retarded asspull like "hyper-speed ramming"

>The Snoke of the Woke
It would be absolutely kino

Screencap this, I am from the future.

The End of The Force

Filoni should have been in charge of the trilogy from the start. Not as a director but like the guy that makes sure everything makes sense and fits together.

I want Lucas back.

Hate leads to suffering.

No, just something well crafted, well written, not having major inconsistencies and plot holes and not having a subtext where heavy handed political agendas are present throughout.

Just something like that would be fine thanks.

>not "The Force Goes Back To Sleep"

yeah then they will make some old republic stuff after that the force will come with the next trilogy so on

STARBLARGS

I want a movie with good writing, logical consistency, good acting, pacing that lets scenes breathe and have dignity, and cinematography that doesn't make everything look like a video game played by a kid high on sugar.

This. Sadly this stupid joke backfired as this would, in fact, be a better new trilogy than what we have now.

Episode IX: The New Order

and then, episode X - The force is re-awakening

Yes. That's what people like about Star Wars: there's so much room for imagination. When you have people come in and say "okay, this is what happened here" you kind of step on some toes and tell people their imaginations are wrong. Essentially, yes, I'd be happier if the only Star Wars movie that existed was A New Hope.

It is the ultimate deconstruction. Destroy the last vestige of the OT. Say the fans are sexist if they hate the movie.

I would want a big timeskip (like 15-20 years), with Kylo as the new Emperor with his own apprentice.

lol yeah this. even russian Sup Forums neet bots could pen a better story than what they gave us

The End of the Force

Why would this even be a bad thing?

Daily reminder that Disney fired Lucas as creative consultant for questioning the scripts for movies in his own universe.

this is what the nerds want.
and it already came out 40 years ago.

I DONT WANT MORE STAR WARS SEQUELS FUCKING DICKHEAD, LEAVE IT ALONE

There is only one way to save the franchise now

No, nobody would want a Zahn story now, nobody wants to see a recast Luke.

>The rebels need to rebuild themselves from scratch
>Princess Leia is still alive
>We need to learn about Kylo Ren's story in full
>We need to learn about Snook's story
>Kylo Ren can grow stronger and take the First Order into a different direction
>We need to learn more about Rey's jedi powers
>Yoda and Luke will still be able to contact Rey
>The Jedis need to be rebuilt from scratch

>Princess Leia is still alive
A whole film's worth of digital insert?

So like Clue but where you leave when you get the ending you want. I fucking like it.

Just turn her into a pajeet, won't make a difference at this point

Ah yes star wars experts rian johnson and jj abrams

>>We need to learn about Kylo Ren's story in full
>>We need to learn about Snook's story
No, no we don't.