Can we all agree that RLM has always been carried by Mike...

Can we all agree that RLM has always been carried by Mike? He's literally the only reason most people watch any of their shit. Be honest, would you watch Jay and Rich talk about things without him?

the fat slav is my favorite

Rich and Mike have the best dynamic.

Mike has a great sense of humour but Jay is a great stooge

Yeah but without the others Mike would sudoku

there's enough threads about these fat fucks already. what's the obsession here? they're just normal people with normal, uninteresting opinions on movies.

jelly much

of course im fucking jealous. i wish i could get a bunch of money and teenage fanboys for spouting my bland opinion on blockbusters.

You know JJ confirmed that the Plinkett reviews were the biggest influence on the direction of the new trilogy, right?

What shit bait is this? They make content without him already.

what is stopping you from doing it again?

no one would fucking care if they hadn't published the kind of funny but also pretty fucking awkward prequel plinkett reviews, and any and all traffic that they get is excess momentum from those reviews because absolutely nothing they have produced since has been as interesting or entertaining. the prequel reviews were so unusual and i guess pretty good except for the awkward subplot about kidnapping and rape that RLM, after its slow death, and it is dying make no mistake, it will serve as the same kind of cautionary tale to entertainment websites that ironically george lucas and the prequels themselves serve as to independent film makers.

I didn’t know that because it’s not true

I like the two fat guys. The smaller skinnier guy always says shit I disagree with.

No, Mike has all the mannerisms of a rapist out on bail

Rich being the happy go lucky bitch boy and Jay just being a wall that bounces things back is what keeps the show going and allows for decent interactions

To say that the only reason people continue to watch them is because of the Plinkett reviews from almost a decade ago is so fucking absurd and stupid I can’t believe you actually think that.

that's even more ridiculous, this reviews didn't say anything anyone didn't already know about the star wars prequels, so why are they so highly regarded? i guess they gathered all the criticism in one place.

don't have the time, money, luck, or comic relief. and since RLM is already so popular they've already cornered the market for internet movie reviews.

Why do they call him Mike "The Polish Kielbasa" Stoklasa?

It's the truth. Those reviews were so unique and caused such a massive wave of interest that people visit the site solely because they hope that one day RLM will produce something that even comes close, and, like I said, the site will fucking die because they will never ever do so. The Prequels and the ensuing "Plinkett Reviews" like the film "The Room" were so singular and unique that they could not possibly occur again in the same fashion. RLM is learning this to their dismay. Everything they have produced afterwards is a sad attempt to pander to the audience they gained from those reviews, and with each failed attempt to catch that lightning in a bottle again, they will die a little more inside, along with their website.

So all the Disney execs sat down and made important business decisions about the direction they took their entire Star Wars franchise based on a video on the internet? That’s the dumbest shit I think I’ve ever heard.

>RICHLETTERMEDIA

This would make sense if their other videos didn’t get many views. Plenty of Half in the Bag and Best of the Worst episodes get at least a million views and they have an exceptionally high subs to views retention that is really rare for youtube.

>views continue to grow
>subs continue to grow
>Patreon total continues to grow

>durrr RLM is dying!

rich laughs like a pedo. only redditors adore his child cum gargling laughter.

this, "le funny fat man laugh" is prime reddit humour. and it gets old fast.

Maybe that’s what’s so appealing

>Plenty of Half in the Bag and Best of the Worst episodes get at least a million views and they have an exceptionally high subs
Yes. And I am arguing correctly that this is solely because of the residual interest in their content left over from their glory days which, as someone pointed out, were a decade ago. That's how fascinating their original and entertaining critique of George Lucas's Prequel films were. It's not like this is a new phenomenon. Hollywood has been beating dead IP horses for years and making millions, that doesn't mean the content associated with these IPs, like Alien, Jurassic Park, The Terminator, and on and on the list goes... is any good. It just means that the original products struck a cord, and people want their bell rung again, like junkies chasing the dragon. If anything my assessment is FAR more likely to be the case than the idea that RLM is producing good content and that people are genuinely as interested and entertained by it as by the original Plinkett Prequel reviews.

This is a bullshit argument because I have a friend that watches their current reviews and has never even seen the original Plinket reviews.

>growth = success
Oh boy you should tell that to Enron, Fannie Mae and Freddie Mac I'm sure that they'll be thrilled.

Your dip shit friend is the exception that proves the rule.

the rule you made up and have no evidence for?

He's the best one but like Game groomps, he actually does better with Jay and Rich, he plays well off of them.

rate rlm members by dick size from large to small, and your best guess at how long they are

mike - 8"
jack - 7"
jay - 6.5"
rich - 4"
josh - 3"