You guys weren’t kidding. This shit actually works

You guys weren’t kidding. This shit actually works.

Now that we’re review bombed Last Jedi, what other films should we take down? My vote goes to the next avengers movie.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Just keep focus firing on TLJ until it hits at least sub 30

t. Huffington Post journalist

So we're proving that TLJ is a good movie and we have to manipulate the score because we're spoiled manbabies?

Maybe reddit was right.

>It's all a conspiracy guys!
Mousefags on suicide watch.

Fuck off shill faggot

why though

This is what we call a standard discredit and gaslight post. user's take note and be sure to study how Disney's crisis communication firm is trying to "fake news" our involvement in the low scores.

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic

Are you even trying at this point? No one here gives enough of a shit about this movie to even do this. Everyone else just hates it enough to voice out their opinions, so fuck off you Disney shill.

>Being this delusional

There is no conspiracy, your movie is just shit

Haha yeah I've personally made 10000 accounts with my server farm using that captcha crack from the discord, who'll match me?

>You can literally create hundreds of accounts doing this
I'm a NEET and even I'm sitting here wondering who would be pathetic enough to waste their time with some shit like that.

which discord group?

The official Sup Forums one duh

Probably just to get "evidence" to show a room of suits.

yeah post the link or group name tho

>falseflagging THIS HARD on Sup Forums nonstop for days
i actually feel sorry for you, or maybe you're just 5d shitposting

Who
Fucking
Cares

Why do people keep posting these screenshots, do you think people here care about it being higher or lower than it is?
It was just fun to laugh at

>threads have died for this
Stop spamming this shit.

I'm not inviting you unless you show me how many fake accounts you've made to bomb TLJ, can't just let anyone in

Nice false flag, Disney shill

>I-IT'S LE EDGY ALT-RITE!!!

lol you sad freak

>Anyone who doesn't like a movie is part of a conspircy
How did nerd culture become this shit? Actually take a moment and think about how much of a trainwreck somebody would have to be to believe that nobody could have different taste in movies to them and that anyone who says that they dislike a movie is part of a conspiracy

Dumb falseflag, cunt. Can't wait for NYT and WaPo to publish 10 articles about this thread.
topkek

OH NO NO NO NO NO
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

RUSSIAN Sup Forums HACKER TROLLS HIJACKED MOVIE REVIEWS: HERE'S WHY YOU SHOULD BE WORRIED

>this much cope
This is either a shill or a fucking journo shill. Amazing how they'll screenshot their own anonymous posts and use them as evidence of the alt-right russian hacker bot known as Sup Forums.

Raiding Operator OLIM here.
Just wanted to report back that I've recruited about 20 boys to start bombing the reviews as well, this should hit

>hiding the post date

how sneaky

Anyone who disagrees with MSM is a russian shill who should be tried for treason. Liberal here too for all you Sup Forums faggots.

This is awesome. We have forced them into damage control mode and ruined the credibility of their whole site. Glorious.

Cool. When can I expect your article to be up on Huffpo?

Kek

He's memeing you fucking dunce

Wait, if you're claiming OP is actually a journalist who made the post in his screencap, wouldn't that mean that they're doing the exact thing they're talking about in that screencap and flooded positive reviews?

>All this conspiracy false flagging

Fuck off Disney, there was no fucking review bombing, there is only the movie bombing because it's trash

Our next target should be Jurassic World: Lost Kingdom.

Let's face it though. A lot of us were talking about review inflating this movie. And openly too. You people are too fucking stupid to use a private chat or discord server.

the funny thing is even if this is true (which it isnt), then whats wrong with people hating a movie so much that they want to wreck it even more by wasting their time making several accounts? isnt that even more embarrassing for the filmmakers? that people are willing to hate this movie so much they will go to such lengths to randomly target it and rate it low?

it isn't even genuine anyway as Sup Forums would never bother doing something so pathetic, and even if someone did, then the movie deserves it for making that user hate it so much, and even if they did, rotten tomatoes has an algorithm that only displays a score generated from proper accounts, not some 1 day old troll account with no reviews or comments.

>Being psychotic and delusional enough to think that Disney marketers actually care about the opinions of a pedophile community that never pays for movies

Can't wait to see you quote yourself in the next article!

Cut and paste responses are always the most hilarious form of butt hurt damage control.

heh, nice meme kid. enjoy you're (You)s

>damage control
Holy shit he ACKCHYUALLY believes Sup Forums is review bombing the movie.

I tried to put in as many positive reviews on RT using bots because I was scared that people would hate on the new film. I just didn't expect so many people to actually hate on the movie.