BOOGIE GETTING DIVORCE!!! SUICIDE STREAM INBOUND!!!

youtu.be/E60w-0q8Y0Y
>"Out of respect to my ex-wife I've turned off comments here so that there won't be bullshit, lies, attacks, and misinformation spread about her here. I hope you'll understand."
>Out of respect to my ex-wife

Sup Forums - Internet celebrities gossip

Literally who?

PAY

>gold digger marries ginormous fatass retard for money
>he fails to die in a timely manner
>divorce and get shekels anyway

LARD GARGLING

Redemption arc incoming

this
if someone's not even famous on such a cesspool like Sup Forums then he failed his life

wait this guy went through all that to lose weight just for his wife to leave him? what the fuck?

PAY

Wait oh no no no no NO NO NO NNO HAHAHAAHAHAH\\HAAHAHA

>Marry his fat ass waiting him to die in 2 years at most
>he doesn't
>Ok ok, just keep strong he will probably die in the surgery
>he doesn't
>OH FUCK IT I'M LEAVING

She's just as fat as he is, she ballooned up to like 400 unironic pounds

women are truly repugnant creatures.

respecting women doesn't make you a cuck, user

>respecting a woman who cucks you

you guys do know that when they got married, she was making more money then him, he wasnt hauling in the big youtube bucks then. all women are still whores though, so hes better off with his "roommate"

>"I am stuck with this brain"
It is an anxiety disorder, you can get therapy/medicated
>"I am stuck with this body"
You have been saying for years you can and will lose weight. Why have you only just started doing it now?

He turned off comments so his pathetic, paper thin excuses would go unchecked. Hope she takes all his money.

>Nobdy cheated, s-she wouldn't h-have even been able t-to, we were t-together 24 hours a day
absolute KEK, she definitely fucked his brother or something

Boogie bought crypto years ago and is sitting on a million dollar fortune in bitcoin. He'll be fine. Now that he is not so fat that he can actually get up and walk around it's natural he would divorce his feeder-fetish wife.

AMERIKUCKS EVERYONE

>hurr durr just suck it up you whiner
fuck off

KEK!

Kill yourself.

EL JUSTO

This, they are both fat fucks

Go to Youtube fag no one cares

Remember that time boogie sat in his new chair, and it broke new ground?

LOW

The dude in the comic's not fucking morbidly obese though, he's sad.

PAY

FOR

MY

ALIMONEY

>tons of friends and a girlfriend
>depressed
Fucking lmao

DUDE IM GETTING A DIVORCE NOW LETS OPEN THIS LOOTCRATE YAY COOL T SHIRT I CAN WEAR MORE OF THESE SO WORTH THE MONEY LMAO

Once you realise that people offering you advise on your so-called depression is in fact passive aggression you'll quickly come to the realisation that people don't want to hang around with sad fucks and they're under no obligation to, so you need to get over yourself fast before these people drop you, or if you can't handle it you should drop them

People don't have the time or the inclination to deal with whining manchildren, most people have their own shit going on and aren't interested in coddling a charity case

Did I say to suck it up, you fucking moron? I said he should seek help for his anxiety disorder. Please learnt to fucking read before you post next time.

Black guys will fuck anything.