Poppy O'possum Update

Those who diss together, kiss together.

Other urls found in this thread:

poppy-opossum.com/comic/poppy-6-page-6/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>vacation

BEACH AND/OR HOT SPRINGS EPISODE. Morbi you giant fucking WEEB.

god damn kit is thirsty

3rd panel is going to be a useful reaction pic.
I can feel it.

And here I thought the only thing that was gonna be updated this week was the word "usually" added to the "updated Tues & Fridays"

>That third panel
I'm 99% sure Morbi made that panel for reaction images to be used here.
And ... Now I'm imagining all the scrapped pages of content he could possibly not release yet use himself for reaction images (this confusing us where they're coming from).

What happened to her glasses in the tenth panel

7 and 8 are a pretty good pair too.

Hologlasses.

poppy's nose antimagic'd it

I love how Kit is adopting some of Poppy's sass

Also
>Tuesdays/Fridays, usually
Will morbi ever update in time again?

A couple possibilities:

The broken look is just to show how her intent got lost.

The broken look is because drawing the glasses would have interfered with Poppy's face and Morbi sacrificed it for clarity.

They're not lenses, they're magic, and they're dissolving away when Poppy gets close.

oh right, I keep forgetting that certain things aren't physical objects and can be anti-magicked
poppy must be pretty excited to disrupt the glasses that far from her skin

what happened to the glasses in the last panel

>Get Married

And you only known each other for how long? Geees....

As long as he actually updates, I don't give a fuck when it happens.

I'm talking to YOU, KAZ.

So what's going to go wrong here? Like is Vix going to work with Chicadino more overtly, or is Kit technically being a monarch affording her certain privileges that she'll lose, or does Kit not completely understand her father's condition/someone will make an overt assassination attempt once the subtle method is no longer possible?

almost a year

More likely he'll need a constant supply.

Cue president mafia birb.

H-He promised to get it in by the end of April user

This
Also yes Morbi you WEEB. If you are going to do most the low tier cliches then do that one.

Well I guess that's enough time for that step given Poppy's short life span....

Kit's going to require more than the tiny sample of god's blood she was given and it's going to come at a high price.

If Kit stops being queen, what will happen to the opossum citizens? Kit was the one who implemented the anti-hate laws, not Vix. Will Vix realize that opossums are people too or will they be totally fucked and be driven out?

probably the later

Was Vix a piece of shit or not?
If Kit got married to Poppy I'm sure she could convince her sister to actually give a shit

Actually yeah that is a side problem. Like Kit being able to only see opossums was a big part of why she cared about them so much, and the other foxes wouldn't even begin to give a shit.

Also, who does Friedrich and the shadowy organization he works for prefer to be in charge?

My guess: Kit's gonna try this latest cure and it's gonna backfire and her dad's gonna finally die and then shits gonna hit the fan or something

Kit wanted to get married to Poppy the first time she spent more than an hour with her.
They'd probably just be stuck with whatever half completed projects Kit had in motion at the time. It sounds like Vix loves her little sister too much to do anything that would break her heart but she might not actively do anything to help the opossums out further.

Apparently under Vix's rule there were opossum bounties still going on in the Fenneclands.

Though I can see Kit marry Poppy forcing Vix to adopt a more pro-opossum stance. Since Poppy and Lily will by law be family and getting rid of your sister's wife and stepdaughter would be a "You're dead to me" type of move, even to someone as loving as Kit.

>married
Fuck you morbi don't pull out a deathflag for no god damn reason

i fuckin loved his latest special

I don't think they really give a shit about who is in charge.

Still no reply from Morbi. He owes a lot of patreon money rewards.

I. can. hear. bells.

poppy BOUGHT death flags

I literally just lurk here in wait for the guy who does the photoshops with the real animal heads.

He's pretty great

> Get murried
Gee moving a bit fast there kit?

Fucking hell she really did

poppy-opossum.com/comic/poppy-6-page-6/
for those confused about the googles, they're magic

Romantic true love is one of Morbi's biggest fetishes.

Pretty sure twinks getting manhandled by bigger women is his biggest kink

he's pretty open how much he likes any form of size difference

>First panel
ITTY BITTY KITTY TIDDIES

>true love
Morbi has bitched about the concept of true love in the past.

He merely said it was hard to maintain. Does not mean he has not shipped every one of his character with their true partner 4 life.

people also need to remember Kit's view on relationships is a bit warped due her being royalty and not being that social during med school among her own issues

So, when Poppy inevitably dies of turning 30 or getting her lungs ripped out or whatever, will Kit marry Lily?

imply Kit is aiming for opossum harem

No, cause it's weird.

yes she will marry her stepdaughter

She has gotten so much happier since the festival.

she's been sleeping regularly

Magic glasses.
Possums cancel out magic.

holy shit the right kit is so much more detailed

Intentional extra detail to show how messed up her lack of sleep has made her, in contrast with the previous page that showed Poppy's idealized version of her.

That page's joke doesn't really work if she's not hyper-detailed.

breasts were never a hidden facet of these characters

Multi-tits, biological accuracy.

IT BEGINS

Mods?

No of course not it's just good old janny-chan

He's just being a bit tsun-tsun~

>ObligatoryNeedMoreLalaTits
>IKnowYoureInHereMorbi

>Kit gets excited about curing her father
>Father dies anyways
>Vix becomes queen
>While being manipulated/puppeted by her stepmother in the background
>Who is probably collaborating with Chicadino
>Not to mention, Poppy realizes she's no more than a novel play-thing for Kit
>No different than a child to a puppy

Calling it

>Not to mention, Poppy realizes she's no more than a novel play-thing for Kit
>No different than a child to a puppy
you guys keep pushing this without anything in the comic to base it off of.
in fact id say that shit like that flies directly in the face of that the comic has shown
if you want bad end shit thats fine, hell id say you'll even get it. but at least get some reading comprehension so when you theory craft its at least not embarrassing

woah poppy

>So what's going to go wrong here?
what if the twist is that there is no twist, and everything works out fine for that specific plot, with it instead being used to open new plot directions from Kit being freed up from having to be active in politics and administration

How new are you? Are you even paying attention to other people's posting patterns, and trends?

4channers love to complain so much, they will invent potential future problems and force themselves to believe in them, if nothing is wrong.

space when

probably never given how much magic would be used to power/work everything in a spaceship

What the fuck

>Books
>Someone actually uses this room

Looks like there's a bed or chair of some sort in the lower left too. Probably not that different from owning a bunch of cats.

They probably shit everywhere.

It's like a tiny shitty dog

>those teeth
morbi take your fetishes elsewhere

>nomnivore should not have predator teeth

Dumb animals seem to have forgotten they are both female.
They can't get married.

fun fact, fennec foxes can go their entire lives without drinking a drop of water due to their ability to get all their hydration from the prey they eat

they have magic baby-making peach trees
"and the lion shall lay with the lamb"

That don't work for possums.

If interspecies doesn't stop them, why would matching tacos?

His holiday special was kind of spooky

opossum is cat

We now return to the "Kit and Background Bird Alternatingly" comic. Fucking morbi, falling in love with his own least interesting characters.

yeah that's what I said

she used the god's blood to cheat to a cure didn't she

shut thef uck up

No, Kit exists for constant breeding.

Vix isn't a shit, but I don't think she really cared

Hell, Possums are actually the most dangerous enemy for her - she can't just wither their leaves like she can basically anyone else.

>implying she had any other option
Poda left that shit there for a reason m8.

they'd still need to get past expanding kong too

Nobody gives a fuck about Opossums desu.

They should send them to an island or something.

I'm not saying they're a massive threat, just that they have an automatic bypass for her most powerful ability.