Harvey Beaks

The neglected child of Nickelodeon well, of the 2010's at least

Other urls found in this thread:

harveybeaks.wikia.com/wiki/Later,_Dingus
chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/158669655062/ive-known-about-the-rage-against-the-michelle
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Before the show ends we just need to know who will win the Harveybowl?

I think we all know who

>that feel when a show panders to the ship you never knew you wanted
Also when is the show coming back? IIRC there's still an assload of episodes left.

I really hope that it comes back soon.
In the meantime, I think we have a booru now.

We do!, 77 images right now as I type this... I suddenly have the urge to post more stuff there

Well they had their wrap party a couple weeks back so they're officially finished making them.

Probably we'll get one more Nicktoons marathon with what's left. When they feel like it.

there's like 9 half hour episodes left
please gib us summer of harvey nicktoons

Harvey's only going to air one more time within the next week according to google...

goddammit Nick.

in case anyone is interested
harveybeaks.booru.org

We'll never know because Carl got cucked out of a s3. But evidence was leaning towards Piri Piri considering he made it sound like he had more episodes about them planned.

It's also their best

>Nick in charge of anything

Why isn't anyone talking about the episode coming up where Fee's friend dies

Wait, what?!

I thought everyone knew but was ignoring it for some reason

harveybeaks.wikia.com/wiki/Later,_Dingus
>When Fee's long time friend passes away, she learns how to say goodbye.
Granted it's on a Wikia and I can't find the source, but sprinkled episodes in the future seem to have plots on the wikia that I can't find anywhere else, but not every one of them

It's going to be a bug or a stand-in person like some object. Not a human-tier animal character that viewers could over sympathize with. Nick
would never let anything more happen. It'll be sad to see Fee's response to what she sees as a friend dying but it won't be a legit thing if you get what I mean

My money's on Blister

I dunno, is that "long time friend" tier?

Foo's gonna die.

>Rage Against the Michelle
>Michelle wrecks Harvey's stuff, so Harvey must cope with an unfamiliar emotion.

It's happening.

source?

I TOLD YOU NOT TO TUCH IT IT

chgreenblatt.tumblr.com/post/158669655062/ive-known-about-the-rage-against-the-michelle

I would worry about Harvey punching a baby, but knowing Michelle she'd kick his ass.

WEW

Harvey's going nuclear

Will he become the destined mother fucker he was always meant to? Will he slay the forest?

i can't wait for more harvey!!

Why is she so thirsty?

Her mother's fault for repressing her wild foxslut urges

We need a "no way fag" edit for Claire and Foo

>nudity tag
Damn, no way
Translate, español: No way, José

needs more fee

>that time nick released a hard to understand press release and everyone thought there was going to be an episode called OMFee
>everyone was uncomfortable that such a shitty gag would be used

It's like you don't know Sup Forums

You mean Claire.

no i meant fee

Claire?

Pepper
Pepper

Who's that girl? What's her name?

Is she cool? Is she lame?

all the female characters on the series are lame except that one human looking one

>all the female characters on the series are lame

You and I are enemies now.

nice ep name

Rage Against the Machine parody title using episodes have a good track record for being good. Not that there's a doubt this one won't be, especially since it's giving us a unique take on Harvey now, which has been a long time coming.

that's neat i guess

There's only like, 3 in the tag right now so we don't really have anything to worry about yet.