Kino Spanish tv and movies?

Looking to watch more Spanish language TV shows and movies with English subs. Trying to improve my language skills.

Pic related is pretty good

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=_bTpjzH17oc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

If you liked Narcos, El Chapo is just as kino

Is that Ana. Gosh, what a qt.

Y Tu Mamá También

why would you learn spic?

Yeah she stared in El Internado

Because your whole country is going to be

Because it probably be one of the most important languages of the 21st century, along with Mandarin, Russian, French, English, etc.

Ok cool I will check them out!

Relatos Salvajes

That series was a mess. Have you gotten to the esoteric Nazi subplot yet?

Somos lo que hay
very sexy!

Yes it was pretty interesting

She's right wing too, or at least, she was

Don't think El Chapo is anywhere near as good as Narcos or you will be very disappointed.

It's not *as good as* Narcos, but I thought the gunplay and storytelling was decent. Obviously only 5% of it is in english and it lacks the meme narrator

>Joaquin quiere ser el mas chingon

youtube.com/watch?v=_bTpjzH17oc

La Isla Mínima
Contratiempo

t. soyboy

>t.ameritard who doesn't know what real humour is

El Topo is the only good film in that language.

He was probably saying that ANHQV was better which is true, it was funny without adventuring into cartoon territory which LQSA did

I was wondering why I hadn't seen El Internado threads after all this Ana posting following BR...

La Promesa. A show about human trafficking, but nothing too disturbing is shown

>intrenado
nigga...you need to study harder.

Watch Torrente

I used to think like you, but after re-watching some series of the first seasons of anhqv, the jokes and daily life sketches were so outdated. I mean, lqsa has in some way a better characteristic personalization and the seasons seemed a lot more "open" and fresh. Of course, anhqv will remain as classic and I had a really joyful time when watched the first seasons.

Conquistadores: Adventum is arcabuz-kino, full of lovable sons of bitches. Sadly they just tease you with Pizarro and Cortes for next seasons.