Reminder that this comes out in 5 months

Reminder that this comes out in 5 months.

They couldn't find a good looking guy to play young Han Solo?

>more shit wars
fucking hell

Let it come, I have 1500 rotten tomatoes accounts awaiting.

It's probably gonna be fucking terrible and ruin everything. I wonder how many black chicks he'll fuck, or have a weird bisexual romance thing with a dude.

Doubt it. Bet it gets pushed to December.

>mfw it gets delayed

How long did it take to make each account?

They didn't even try.
They found a random Jew at a bar mitzvah and gave him the job.

Luke, did I ever tell you about the time Disney drove Star Wars into the ground after only 4 movies?

Han solo bangin an alien chick. Blows load before she finishes. Shes left unsatisfied.

Han: I always shoot first, Sorry bout the mess. Flips her a coin and walks out.

This desperate to give it 10/10 reviews on 1500 accounts after TLJ, huh?

Just the one.

*Saves your StarShit*

Who even asked for this? The hype is non existent and it serves no purpose within the canon.

>or have a weird bisexual romance thing with a dude
You think Chewbacca is just his business partner?

Stop this falseflagging, mouseketeer.

This movie will feel the wrath of Star Wars fans disappointed by VIII.

Han Solo is a furry.

Disney got memed into thinking Han is everyone's favorite when in reality it's Luke.

disney is just shitting out star wars movies because they all make a billion each time

they wern't good friends.

i need RLM to make a Nerd Crew about it before i can decide my opinion on it.

Does anyone care?

this guy looks like shit

Not for long. Rogue One barely made a billion and TLJ is underperforming compared to TFA.

I really think this will happen. After the TLJ shitstorm, the last thing they need is for this movie to bomb just five months later. Moving it to December would also keep the one year gap between films.

This is the only Star Wars movie that could ever have a chance of flopping
Considering it went though a full reshoot with a new director and will have alot of space CG it must cost alot

E8 backlash, lack of general interest and being only 5 months after the last movie could kill it
Then again.... Americans

Now that they've killed off the real Solo they can create the new Disney Han Solo™.

so what weapon are they going to destroy this time?

They did a survey.

based kennedy hater

>mfw the older more experienced smuggler tells young han "don't get cocky kid" when he gets on the laser gun for the first time

so disney's just not playing the long game? star wars and marvel just aren't going to be viable in 10 years time with the rate they churn this shit out. people see it as event cinema

People liked Harrison Ford more than Han though, nobody will care for a cheap imitation. There is no way this will look anything other than a SNL skit

>out in 5 months.
This made sense when Episode IX was going to be a Summer film. No way this doesn't get pushed to December as they try to save it in post.

>it's 100% about Kessel Run
>Jabba will appear
>Boba will appear

Somehow I doubt that? Han is cool and all, but everyone I know agrees that the coolest characters in are Vader, Luke and the Emperor, in that order.

Exactly. It's also too many films at one a year, more than that is just exhausting. One of the things George did do right was space them out 3 years apart.

>forget the past, kill it if you have to.

What an ugly fuck

I hope they make a joke about him always shooting first.

Its a real shame that this is the version we will never see

>Anglo "people"

What is up with that virgin stache? Is Han 14 in this?

>Tfw Han will get his ass kicked by some ugly black girl dyke that will teach him everything he knows

>Strong African American woman who don't need no man

They should make a movie with her as the lead.

bwa ha ha ha ha

>you'd think a toy of a young han solo would sell like hotcakes!

Is that really their choice for Han? The absolute state of nu wars

Star Wars was much better off being dead and buried.

>*sees Millennium Falcon for the first time*
>What is this piece of junk?

>barely made a billion

Disney BTFO. How will they ever recover?

Never in a million years would it not come out in December

Its not moving, its going to be May still
Disney put out the promo poster to go in theaters with TLJ

Wait since when was Han some half bred mexican?

>the next movie after that isn't until Holiday 2019

At least it will be time for a break.

No he'll probably think it's the coolest ship he's ever seen and everyone else will say it's junk.

I dont know when they did that. But sure it can be rigged.

>5 months
>stIll no trailer
>comes out alongside Avengers: Infinity War
>no hype whatsoever because no one fucking wants young Han Solo starring a literal who when Harrison Ford is the reason why anyone even loves the character to begin with

This is actually going to flop. Not in the meme way that people are pretending The Last Jedi is, but genuinely failing at the box office. Sad that it will probably kill off every other anthology project they were planning though, considering Rogue One wasn't hugely successful either despite being a good film.

>The dice in the millennium falcon will play a huge role

JESUS FUCKING CHRIST

>Movie is only titled Solo: A Star Wars Story
>tfw they do a MGS2 and the movie is actually about her while Han is barely in it

4 movies in 4 years, that's the problem

Was this survey only done on females?

How long until we get a darth vader movie that takes place after revenge of the sith and between a new hope? Do they have the balls to do it after the backlash that TLJ has gotten?

I have over 5,000 "Sup Forums" Class Machine Learning algorithms assembled with code I found in the forests of Siberia. Each is capable of downvoting 1,000 times per second and constructing basic reviews based on the most meme'd flaws in the film. I hope to have the "Sup Forums II" models ready to go which will allow them to self-replicate and downvote the film until it is so low that it forms a blackhole and consumes all other ratings and the entertainment industry disappears.

I can't wait for Han to go
>Jedi? What are those? Sounds dumb
Then he winks at the camera

>No Aayla Secura
>No Shaak Ti
>No Ass Soak Kitano

What is this faggot list.

>Chewie and R2 higher than Vader and Luke
>C-3PO higher than Obi-Wan, Anakin, and Boba Fett

Yeah, nah. This is 100% made up.

somebody stop the mouse!

I like Sana. That would be a pleasant surprise considering Han does NOT need a standalone movie.

>Rogue One wasn't hugely successful
Made 5x it's budget.

But I mean, who gives a shit about some old washed up space hustler who gets stabbed in the gut by his own son?

The prequels were all about young Vader because it would be interesting to see how a regular person becomes Darth Vader. We know the ending, but how we get to the ending is intriguing.

I don't think anyone gives a shit how Han Solo became a smuggler. It just sounds so forgettable.

If they wanted to go down this route they should have made it a TV show based around the "Job of the week" concept, sort of like a few episodes of Firefly. Seeing Han get himself out of dangerous predicaments once a week for a few seasons would be amusing.

But seeing 3 hours of Han doing some dumb shit, meeting Chewy (presumably), probably winning the Falcon in a poker came, all of that... I mean... Just who gives a shit? It doesn't sound worth the price of admittance.

Cannot wait to see her great acting

Reminder that this will take time during the prequels.

Well I haven't read the main SW comics yet, but I do agree Han doesn't need a standalone.
But who cares anyway since it would be way too risky to do that

Doesn't even get the quote right...

>"Luke, I am your father..."
>Entire sheet discarded

I bet there'll be ZERO references however

What? How old is Han meant to be then?
Luke was only born at the end of E3....

everyone liked ford You know Indy? The guy lucas totally didn't change star wars to have not shoot first and give the girl to in the 2nd movie despite obviously being intended for luke.

Not mark hurr I voiced the joker for batman skywalker. That's complete kiddy eu bullshit and morans falling for tfa hype.

And yet was still a relative failure in Disney's eyes because it made a fraction of what TFA did. There's no way Solo makes anywhere near even what Rogue One did. No one wants this movie.

Vader was pretty good in Rogue One, so I'd be up for that as long as they get a director that doesn't think he's too smart for Star Wars this.

That wouldn't take balls. That would be easy money. Make it an R rated slasher thriller movie about Vader scouring the galaxy for the last of the Jedi. Easily the top grossing R rated film.

So how many star wars films will be made before it becomes so saturated people stop watching?

Han is ten years older than Luke and Leia.

He's probably 5 or 6 years older than Luke. That person doesn't know what he's saying

until after episode 9

Relax. I love Harrison Ford, but Luke is definitely the protagonist of the OT and the most popular good guy among normies. Look at the autism his character assassination has unleashed on the Internet.

*quips*

Just after episode VIII.

I don't even like star wars. But this revisionist internet nonsense is sicking. LUKE SKYWALKER IS GARBAGE.

It'll be after Episode III. Han would have only been 10.

People are still watching marvel movies with 4 entries a year.

1 SW film a year? No way are people ever going to get sick of it.

Okay, Rian.

It's actually very easy in concept too. You would have some names left over from the Clone Wars that weren't 66'd, and it'd be appropriate for them to actually be FUCKING TRADITIONAL OT/PT ALIENS, and not the same ugly grey hairy blobs the ST gives us. Like do the actual fate of Shaak Ti.

>he's black

based russian alt right drumpf sympathizing hacker

>relative failure in Disney's eyes
That makes no fucking sense. It raked in over half a billion dollars of profit.

They're totally gonna show how he got the golden dice.

Why are people such plebs that love generic shoveled shit in their mouths?