What kinds of undies do your favorite superheroes wear?

Other urls found in this thread:

cbr.com/joe-caseys-vengeance-part-1/
hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/SanePerson/389269/Batgirls-blog
empoweredcomic.com/comic/volume-1-page-1
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I need more Batgirl bondage in my life.

5k likes in 5 minutes

I like Wonder Woman, and I can't help but think she's either completely naked under there or wears just the plainest, simplest shit. White cotton panties and a white cotton bra. Just something to keep her boobs from bouncing and keep her metal stuff about her waist from bothering her vagina. She's practical, above all else.

The world may never know...

None

If we are going by Perez they wore nothing underneath and no ones really addressed that since due to no one being bothered to discuss themyscira since

wait, that was actually established?

None, when is costume.

According to George Perez, the Scarlet Witch wears no underwear, which is why he went out of his way to design her an outfit that made it clear she couldn't possibly be wearing any.

I doubt she's anyone's favorite character but America Chavez also canonically goes commando
cbr.com/joe-caseys-vengeance-part-1/

Would that weakness make it incredibly easy for her to die on the job?

Given that Rucka threw a gigantic tantrum when Cho drew Diana wearing panties under her armored skirt, we can probably assume she goes commando.

The idea of "rebel from a utopia" is a great one and she even has a neat look with the almost ironic american memorabilia. She has so many things that could work for her yet...nothing. She was neat in that Ghostrider/Hulk thing so I guess she has some glimmer of being neat. What she really needs is to be in a good team book AFTER everyone else touched her and her own book ends. That way we can get strong character work without focusing on her sooooo much that you run out of shit for her very shallow character.

i need more of these pictures

>/27/17(Thu)06:43:37 No.918
Need more of that

Harley Quinn for some reason canonically use a Batman undie.

Hnnng! Is there more?

So she can fart on the bat symbol every day.

hentai-foundry.com/pictures/user/SanePerson/389269/Batgirls-blog

The amazons started out as pretty much a garden of Eden society before being attacked by a group of warrior men who chained them up and used them as servants and sex slaves. They eventually over came them and killed them all but as an eternal reminder of that time they were the wrist gauntlets. I'll see if I can find the pages

Sports underwear, assuming they don't want to smell like asshole or ruin a single pair after a night of running around rooftops. Also, they're smooth and shiny, so it satisfies the fashion austim.

The power of fanservice keeps her alive.

I've been on this board too long.
I IMMEDIATELY ASSUMED while it was loading, that it'd be some edit with signs of a dick/balls bulge being there.

She never wears bra for sure. I guess she doesn't wear panties either but I like to think she does

Well. That's an unnecessary level of grimdark for Wonder Woman.

Batman seems to go commando, because every time he's taken as a prisoner he's naked. But that bothers me because you'd think he'd place the bat symbol on everything.

Also prevents pantylines.

Wonder Woman's filled with grimdark and bizarre shit.

Thanks mate I appreciate

>What kinds of undies do your favorite superheroes wear?
not wearing any

Batman probably trip himself naked when the villains aren't looking and then tells them some henchmen did this to him when they weren't, questioning if they're also going to rape him and calling them sickos.

He's just a very lonely man.

Underrated post.

>catwomen isn't attracted to batman, she just has a bat fetish in general

I imagine black compression shorts for the modern version

>
>Would that weakness make it incredibly easy for her to die on the job?

Her hypermembrane suit has lots of utterly inexplicable powers. For example, she loses her offensive powers quite easily, but despite being in, and losing, LOTS of fights against some very nasty customers, she has never suffered even as much as a bad scrape or even a bruise, unless it was something she managed to do to herself.

That suit will not let her come to any harm from any outside source, and has manifested some pretty amazing powers to keep her healthy.

Also: "Steel Wool"

Posting this classic.

It's pretty obvious that the suit is just an exhibitionist.

Holy kek. I wish I was on Sup Forums for this but I was on a vacation at the time based on the dates. I hope the guy never returned to the thread and still thinks that's how it works.

hmmmmmmmmm

I want to guess athletic shorts, but then again, she could probably get away with going commando with those super baggy shorts she was always wearing.

The real question is what she was wearing up top. They don't bounce enough for her to not wear a bra, but that's a bit too pointy for a bra, right?

pointy for a sports bra, you mean? 60's bras got hella pointy, but I doubt she wore one of those.
Have we considered the option of her wearing a lot of padding to appear bustier? have we seen evidence to the contrary?

Same with Raven.

Holy shit her pecs are huge

Well, she is insecure about boys (at least, in the first few seasons), so possibly. Still, she had, like, 4 years over the entire series to grow into her chest.

hmm, do you think we can go off her mom as a model for development, or has renowned brain surgeon Anne Possible had work done after three kids?

Asbestos

trips of truth!

There are panties that are high-cut enough to pass under those outfits. It does mean that they're basically suffering huge wedgies constantly though.

Nah, any woman who goes through med school and keeps working after they get hitched and have a few kids probably isn't obsessed about her beauty enough to get implants.

Raven certainly has the personality of a human being experiencing permawedgie
and fair enough on Anne, who seems about as skinny as Kim, but her tits are about the same size. I'd say, then, that Kim is wearing some form of enhancement, as usually boobs keep developing well into your twenties and she's like, 18

what do you imagine he wore?

What do you think Thor wears? or, for that matter, beta ray Bill?

I think batman wears burlap briefs to enhance his perpetual anger with the criminal element.

no I like both bondage and Cass but this is wrong mainly cause she'd be a domme.

A shirt that's folded between the legs if he's traditional, or boxers if he isn't. Grey boxers.

what? Cass is the firecracker sub who will beat you up until you agree to tie her up and spank her.

None

nah Cass would just take what ever she wants and if your very lucky give you a cuddle after.

your wrong, Cass was raised an abusefag and an abusefag she will remain, at least in her heart

why grey? hardly a regal color for the Son of Odin!

what's this?

No, the suit still protects her. The reality is that her suit is only as powerful as her confidence. There have been times where her suit was torn to shreds and she was still invulnerable, super strong and even projected a god-like energy blast.

Empowered by Adam Warren. That's an early issue IIRC

Adam has released it as a webcomic a while back. Tho it's only up to vol 3, I think.

empoweredcomic.com/comic/volume-1-page-1

Commando. Cho drew her with panties, Rucka had a shitfit about it, panties were removed.

'nuff said!

I disagree.

>no scars

this is a good thread

...She got better?

How does that work? Is it rigid or something?

and im already out of sfw batgirl shit

Bondage is the most Kino fetish.

I believe gods and monsters Harley Quinn's outfit was just her in her underwear.

So soon?

I feel this is obligatory.

Do you think that there are actual underwear lines based on superheroes in the DCU? I mean, a bunch of them are vigilantes, so it's not like they can sue.

Because the suit is sentient and trolls her in a Miyagi way.

Its teaching her to give no fucks.

They're the storm cloud that hides Thor's lightning.

Vikings had no underwear, they wore onsies with a button hatch under the butt like giant children under their clothes.

Asgardians could do the same.