Prove me wrong

Prove me wrong.

Is that Alex Ross's CA in the Patrician, looks good. Although a bit too shiny.

I wish they actually got him in an ongoing instead of locking him up in the basement making covers for garbage events

OP This is the only time one of these is actually correct.

How does it feel to be wrong op?

Why no shipping Cap/Wanda like Priest wanted before Bendis decided to destroy the Avengers?

You're right about Ultimate Cap being Plebian, that's for damn sure.

It's Buckycap. He had a shiny instead of scaly costume.

Because that's not in the movies and would require the image creator to have actually read comics.

Is nazi cap really good? I thought that was a meme

It's good. Read irt

I'm liking it so far.

>It's Marvel so it's bad
Is the meme, HydraCap just happens to fall under that banner.

Correct.

>tumblr
time to go back

It's not.
It's a contrived as fuck premise that only gets more contrived as it goes on, every issue is half "retcon flashbacks that didn't happen" and half "hamfisted politics", it's decompressed and with poor action like all of Spencer's works, pretentious as all hell in its reuse of iconic Steve's movements and quotes but "with a twist", and the only people that like it are Steve/Zemo shippers that want to see them do homoerotic hugs.

And what is he? Is he, dare I say, /ourguy/?

forgot pic

This here is patrician

I miss Buckycap.

Spencer please fuck off. has it right. The only reason why people are dickriding it so hard is because of the controversy.

Read the fucking book casual. HydraCap is Based.

Who's that girl in he patrician cap?
The one with silver hair. Also Cap is really a nazi or did he get brainwashed

Like said "marvel is bad" is the meme the book is great you should go out and buy it right now

Wonder where this would be placed

I miss when you indecisive cowards hadn't corrupted this meme with a third or fourth option. I bet someone did the same to skub.

Betger

Bucky was SEAL Team Six Cap, and best Cap for Post-Vietnam and/or 9/11 America. Shame they burnt him for affiliations with Russia when they did, because despite being on the nose, it'd play so much better in the current climate. Really wish we had him for longer than we had him.

I like Sam, but he'll never be Captain America to me. He's Falcon using Cap's shield.

No he's an active participate in the world around him.