Why do we suddenly care about the audience score on rotten tomatoes?

Why do we suddenly care about the audience score on rotten tomatoes?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#72030f6b4231
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it fits our agenda.

I refuse to believe anyone can still care about the (((critic))) score after TLJ gets a 93%. Their job isn't to accurately portray reality, it's to try and influence people's perception.

Because we rigged them

>to explain the low rating I'll have to get into spoilers

Why? Why the fuck would you need to bring up the plot to explain the anomaly that is the audience rating?

Because Putin pays us to

Because this is how we bring down the mouse.

Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooope, you're getting around this one.

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#72030f6b4231

But if it's a movie this board likes the VVitch then everyone just says the audience doesn't get it. How about we just stop paying attention to site all together?

parentheses. that's a sign of a healthy well adjusted person.

But how would our opinions be validated?

No it's a sign of a Jew pushing their cultural marxism disguised as honest movie criticism.

because everyone here hates what normies think of shit unless it confirms what they think.

this place is full of retarded confirmation bias and NEET idiots. hiro should have 86'ed it after the redditard invasion during the election.

Shitposting fuel

>VVitch
This movie is higly divisive here, nice try mousecuck, this movie sucked

Now Disneyfans are going full Snyderfags lmao the irony

The people you're thinking about are DC pakis
No on where has ever cared about RT until they started flooding in 2016 due to BvS

the only rt threads we had before were (you)vote edited ones of garbage getting high scores and the reverse

>No on where has ever cared about RT until they started flooding in 2016 due to BvS
>forget about endless chris evans RT memes
Nice try Marvel pajeet

Good question. I remember Rotten Tomatoes was sort of like a gag joke movie review site and then within the past maybe 10 years it sort of became "important". Seemed to happen out of nowhere and now it's the go to place.

Perhaps when Ebert died there was a very big hole for an authoritative film critic and site and what we got were a bunch of know nothing assholes scrambling to create their own name within the online community of Rotten Tomatoes because they lacked their own platform.

>Why do we suddenly care

WE as in me... dont

WE as in (You) think Sup Forums is twitter now so it makes sense

congratulations you won. now meme about my text spacing

Spiderman india looks badass

Only based JJ can save us

Audiences dislike movies when it's not what it was advertised as. The VVitch and Mother! Were advertised as straight ahead horror like conjuring

What will he rip off now? Rian copied ESB and RoTJ.

what's the Indians endgame?