The Daughters of Aku really were not naked, they were wearing a dark magic-like substance

Confirmed by Phil LaMarr; this is also how they stored their weapons.

Pedos are NOT going to be happy about this.

that was pretty obvious. She was able to scrub it off and it didn't show any nudity, it was obvious a kind of bodysuit.

Yeah, dumping them in the pit of hate makes more sense

Leave it to the outspoken Jew to create an obvious cover for promoting pedophilia

what the fuck are those words you shat out

But the Priestess has no connection to Aku at all.
She's just an obsessive fangirl who doesn't know Aku has an open door policy.
How would she get access to the Pit of Hate?

>Pit of Hate
I browse this site everyday and I'm not covered in a magical coat of black paint

she stumbled across one of Aku's abandoned spa retreats
that's basically just his hottub

Nice fan theory.

Who's to say that Aku doesn't have a connection with the Priestess? Maybe this whole "Daughters of Aku" thing is some kind of controlled experiment, one of countless others, by Aku for the purpose of social conditioning and also possibly for funsies. In which case, he would know all about the cult, but purposefully make himself out to be an esoteric and mysterious figure because none of those chicks ever leave their temple in the first place. Hell, if anything he probably finds it amusing.

Phil you don't have to tell them that

Let Gennedy sort it out

Nigga, she really has no connection to Aku.
She raised Ashi and the others to please Aku and be basked by his presence when in reality she could've just walked right to him.
Aku's building isn't heavily guarded, the shitskins from the second episode of Season 5 just came in with no problems

Because he clearly doesnt know about them since he wished someone could deal with Jack while the Sisters were attempting to deal with Jack.

Its amazing how little attention you miserable ingrates have.

>How else to explain the weapons coming and going

Shhhhh, your not supposed to talk about that

Don't try to understand it.

>Nigga, she really has no connection to Aku.

We don't know if that is actually the case. Aku may not acknowledge or even know that they exist, but that doesn't mean she couldn't have some connection to him.

That would assume he actually has any faith in what he considers to be a bunch of nutty cultists. Considering how apathetic he acted over the whole "giant beetle drone" thingy, one could reasonably assume that he lacks faith in them, and just has them around because it's funny.

>How else to explain the weapons coming and going

Oh trust me, there were a number of theories.

>Aku's completely oblivious to the cult and points out they could've just walked in
or
>Aku created the cult for shits and giggles and forgot they existed for 17 years

Either route fits the show to be frank

The only connection is that she really likes Aku and based hers and everyone else's life around really liking Aku

They were wearing ash.

Saying "they're naked underneath" is no more or less true than if it were proper clothes though.

upcoming episode where the goop she scraped off reforms and gives chase, trying to re-bond to her

Wut is dis, sum kinna spiderman plot

Your heart is.

What I'm saying is that she might actually have access to some of Aku's bad juju without his knowing about it.

The natural assumption should be that they are covered in the same tar-like film that Aku is comprised of, right?
I imagine it's similar to the suits the pilots wear in G Gundam, except made of hate.

most people assumed it was just a coating of charcoal/ashes, me included
it's just one scene, could be anything, i don't think phil's comments are canon

It's probably some of Aku's shavings that he forgot to dispose up properly.