The only thing that happened since NN got dropped was Netflix(a company that supported NN) increased their prices again

>the only thing that happened since NN got dropped was Netflix(a company that supported NN) increased their prices again

APOLOGIZE AND CANCEL YOUR SUBSCRIPTION

based poojeet

Every ISP in America raised their prices and faggots think that's a good thing.

LEL

so consumers are getting fucked because trump is a retard and this poo in loo made a video mocking the fact that he was doing this shit.

you idiots will applaud this. my god what happened to this site.

It's been less than a week, OP
Probably nothing will happen anyway, but it's still not enough time to tell

>he thinks the effects will happen immediately

I guarantee in 10 years time when we're selling our kidneys for internet access no one will remember why it happened and will probably blame Obama or something.

You do realise that it doesn't just get passed into law because the FCC has a vote, it'll be tied up in the court system for a while.

Dumbass.

Sup Forums is what happened to this site.

Netflix watchers deserve everything that they get

You forgot to mention GameGate.

THAT really changed the internet for the worse.

I thought republicans hated when Government meddled in with shit?

It takes 60 days for repeal to go into effect.

People like you started flooding in whilst blaming the ones you made feel welcome

Comcast, Cox, Century Link are increasing their process on internet services starting in '18

ISPs will charge sites that use large amounts of bandwidth, i.e., Netflix, more since they hog the bandwidth. Netflix will in turn raise its subscription prices to the customer.
Oh, exactly what OP said.
Now apologize

You do realize that it isn't in effect yet, right? What am I saying? Of course your dumb ass doesn't.

>they've allowed the privatization of a public good and nothing much has happened a short time afterwards so everything's fine
the effects of this will take time you dumb Sup Forumslack

Sup Forums has been on Sup Forums for a lot longer than any of the other boards, just because it was called /new/ it was still Sup Forums.

I shot a dude that looked just like him outside of Baghdad back in 07'...

This is what peak Aryan looks like.

the only rally against shit when they're not steering the wheel.

Remember when Obama was in office they whined about cried about the national debt every hour?

Now that Dongy Turd is in office, they don't give a fuck about the debt.

you just made it abundantly obvious that you have no idea what Net Neutrality is about.

>Dongy Turd
holy fuck soyboy posts are kino

NN is the government meddling with shit you fucking retard.

they would have done that either way though