Did he nothing wrong?

Did he nothing wrong?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7DG97dAVZns
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

do you english?

You can see his nipples and his pants are made of the same material.

This was an attempted arrest for public indecency gone wrong.

He good boy
do no wrong

then why did everyone treated him like a villain?

I've never noticed until now, but the skulls on Toffee's shoulders have Diamonds and Spades on their cheeks. Hmmm

Do you?

That incident was enough to set him on the straight and narrow and become a professional. From exhibitionist skull collector to card-carrying efficiency expert.

Moon did the right thing.

He made game grumps..

Wrong. He stole my heart and never called me back.

Why won't you look at me, senpai!!!!!

Yep, totally American Psycho meets Perry Mason. Damn you, Toffee!

>Buff
>Scrawny

The suit, like the monster himself, is deceptive.

He failed at one thing, just one and that was conciving Monstar. Since he failed, we only get standard cuck-Star instead of adorable Monstar.

So which princesses do you think those skulls belong to?

he's hot though

He ruined Ludo's already shit life. Twice over.

Who was club ?

He's Spade Butterfly's son seeking his rightful place as heir to the Mewni throne.

Wait who was diamond and spade?

Moon and Eclipsa

>wearing the skulls of Star's ancestors
I think he did something wrong there

He wasn't in the show for an entire season after his disappearance and came back in another character's body.

They are skulls of previous Butterfly princesses / queens.

Yes. He lost to a little girl and lost a finger.

So why did Toffee, as far as we know, surrender when all he lost was a single finger?

Best answer I can give you is he was supposed to be an immortal being but Moon severing his finger for good demonstrated that she in fact had the capacity to actually, permanently kill him.

Fun fact: my gut is 9 out of 10 times.

This makes the most sense and is why he wanted the wand destroyed instead of trying to take it (although that didn't quite work out, and I really suspect what's happening now isn't going to turn out to be some convoluted plan but merely Toffee improvising).

what if theyre Moons parents?

Club is Ms. Heinous, right?

Toffee probably found a way, if a convoluted and lengthy one, to absorb the wand magic into himself so he could become immune to it.

Because Stars mom used The Darkest Spell, which was strong enough to nullify his regeneration ability. Without it, he knew he was fucked

Maybe she was actually aiming for his head but he dodged it.

he realized she could beat him

What if toffee actualy a JOKER like in POKER?

Whats his end game?

That maybe explains why she constantly wears make-up.

youtube.com/watch?v=7DG97dAVZns

Toffee is a good guy.

Mewni is evil.

That Independence Day stuff was quite obviously propaganda created by mewni royalty.

Monsters have been discriminated against for too long, and due to this Toffee used aggressive methods against moon and the magic council. Peaceful methods are only an option when the other side is willing to negotiate or are open to other ideas. Monsters face racism that's deeply integrated into the Mewni Culture, as 'Monster Love' is considered taboo/outlawed in Mewni. Even Eclipsa, a queen, had to leave.

Moon allowed Star to Date the son of 'the big guy', and it's pretty obvious that is meant to be this universes Satan (who's last name seems to be Lucitor). This shows Mewni has good relations with what is the equivalent of hell (called the Underworld, for goodness sake).

Good guys aren't associated with hell, or are friends with Satan.

Also, these bugs just look evil/unholy abominations.

None of them are good
None of them are evil
All of them are good
All of them are evil

Yes.