Still no Static movie

>still no Static movie

Is DC racist or something?

DC doesn't own Static.

>Static
>not DC

Why is it always black guys that get electricity/lightning powers

What's wrong with having electrical powers?

black people are 'wisecracking'
electricity is thunder cracking

what

You are probably the first person ever to point out that.

Because they made like 6 versions of the same guy and half of them were in media children were exposed to. Rest is memes. Billy Batson ain't black.

Why did they put Cyborg in the Justice League instead of Static?

No, It's just that Static Shock isn't a very well known character compared to the likes of Flash, Supes or WW.

Shit, Green Arrow's been around for way longer and only now is he becoming less obscure to the general public.

Milestone isn't really DC.

Black Lightning homage.

Cause they lit af

You'd think with all the bull shit of "diversity" that static or GL John Stewart would get a movie since they actually interesting on there own

Static was some other companies hero before being sold to DC, he isn't exactly a core DC character.

Because part of Will Smith's deal to play Deadshot in Suicide Squad was that Jaden Smith would get to play Static if WB made a Static Shock movie.

So they aren't making a Static Shock movie because they know casting Jaden in anything would be like throwing money into a wood chipper.

Yeah, and the only reason Smith was a producer on the shitacular Annie remake is because he wanted leverage to get his daughter cast in the lead.

When the other Producers outvoted him and cast someone else, Smith disowned the film and washed his hands of it.

He's a real shit head.

>Static Shock isn't a very well known character

but Cyborg is in the Justice League

It'd just be terrible.

>Diversity
>DC
>Movies
Pick one

Static shock designs are terrible, there I said it.

>He's a real shit head.
i wouldn't say that the only reason he was interested in the movie was because he wanted his kid to be in it when they told him no he disassociated himself from it

Will Smith is also a Scientologist, so I'm not surprised he's a total asshole.

>but Cyborg is in the Justice League

Probably because of Teen Titans Go.

>lightning
>fast
>black people
>fast
coincidence?

Fuck Static, Blood Syndicate show when?

>tfw literally the fatherless black man meme

They turned Cyborg into a founding member of the Justice League in 2011. Teen Titans Go didn't premiere until 2013.

I think he'd make a fine Impulse.

>Teen Titans Go didn't premiere until 2013.

Never the less, TTG is more recognizable and popular. More people know of characters like Starfire, Raven, Beast Boy and Cyborg purely because of it.

You think WB would make a show featuring a pro-black militant muslim, a crackhead, two gay men with one who's powers are "I can't die" and "My guns never need reloading", and a FtM transgendered shapeshifter?

I'll only accept it if they fulfill the cartoon's intended destiny and make Static ultra homogay with his blonde twink friend.

That shit was the clear OTP back in the day.

>Why is it always black guys that get electricity/lightning powers

Because no matter what black guys end up doing I'm always shocked

Milestone has always been owned by DC

>Gay Static

Considering the kid they ended up picking can't sing, and managed to waste Jamie Fox, who can both act and sing, maybe it wasn't such a bad choice after all.

Even Pokémon does this!

Don't forget that they're all in a street gang together.