Hey, Mr. King of the Seas, I have a question

And I've been waiting a long time to ask it.
How's your wife's son?

Did Mera get MANTAD

Given that Aqualad exists...maybe.

I just had thought.

If Earth-3 Black Manta is White Ray: Mr Rogers of the sea...then what are the Earth-3 versions Eobard Thawne and the Rogues Gallery?

I'm thinking Doctor Thawne MD and the Central City Heroes Union, all of whom are trying to get Johnny to go cold turkey.

The Union is doing it the rational way and Thawne is doing it with Time Travel.

>"Johnny, it's me."

*autistic screeching*

Wasn't E3 Snart a literal Captain in the Police force?

It's me, Johnny! I stopped your house from burning down! I made sure you made a friend playing baseball when you were 9!

I remember when people thought this during Blackest Night, as there was a briefly hinted secret between Mera and Arthur. Then it turns out she just never wanted a kid. Then people kept saying it would be the twist with Blaqualad. Nope, Manta just pumped and dumped some bitch.

The Rogues are policemen. They are not very nice, though.

Thawne could be as much of a fanboy of Johnny as the other one, but then he found out that his "idol" was waaay too gruesome and decided to dedicate his life to reversing John's misdeeds.

I'm picturing this version of Thawne being like Mr. Rodgers with the speed force.

Remember that time in 8th grade, when you had that test you weren't prepared for but found that excellent reference sheet on your desk?
IT WAS ME, JOHNNY, I MADE THAT REFERENCE SHEET

Thawne goes back in time, filling Johny's (and other villains' too) past with happy memories to turn them into better people.

This actually works. Nice.

>This actually works. Nice.
Indeed, but I'd assume there is something going back through time to balance the books on Thawne.

>The Rogues are policemen. They are not very nice, though.
Hmm, for some reason I think James would be the nicest of them by a fair margin.

How would Zolomon work here? I keep trying to think it over and I may have been caught in a logic trap.

Johnny paralyzed him because he through it was funny and he was fixed by the combined efforts of Orang Odd and Thawne?

This, unfortunately removed him from the timestream a bit.

Now he's like Tracer, except he's guy...with cosmic treadmill robot leg braces.

>Hmm, for some reason I think James would be the nicest of them by a fair margin.
The premise of NuEarth-3 was that there was no concept of goodness on that Earth, at all.

The "Rogues" Policemen tortured Johnny Allen's girlfriend in revenge for his rampages.

That time your highschool english teacher gave you an extra week to finish your final paper, allowing you get an A on it? That was me Johnny, it was me!

Fuck that concept
Much less interesting

Is Aqualad his kid in this universe?

White Ray should be more like Captain Nemo. Just a benevolent sea faring guy. Black Manta is an evil Nemo anyways.

So far in every universe new Aqualad exists Manta has been his Mantdad.

Black Manta isn't Nemo, he's Captain Ahab.

A mix between them, also Captain Nemo was presented as a kind of terrorist-warlord that attacked the world empire and financed seperatist group who fought against it.

Yep.