Why Kathleen, why do dictate EVERYTHING with new star wars?

The woman boots out every director that doesn't point for point follow her quip infested overly fast direction.

Who IS SHE?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s
youtu.be/OMXOg-APbGc
youtu.be/t5TGJquhP1s
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Who IS SHE?
She was hand picked by Lucas. That's oughta tell you everything.

she wants to be the female Feige.

>She was hand picked by Lucas
So Lucas ruin Star Wars?

Handpicked at a time where she was saying she'd take his ideas for the sequels and ensure they were on the screen. Then, once he signed over the company she told him to fuck off and that she was doing things (((her))) way.

Lucas is a major shareholder at Disney. Don't try to make it look like he's some cheated old man, watching powerlessly as his beloved work is gutted. He's complicit.

Women are both dumb as fuck and completely unable to admit their mistakes. See also: Amy Pascal at Sony.

how are those two things mutually exclusive?

george is a kind, trusting soul

youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s

>(((Kennedy)))
Goddamn potato kikes ruin everything. This is why the Irish will never be considered white.

youtu.be/OMXOg-APbGc

youtu.be/t5TGJquhP1s

OP here, glad to help

oh god this is actually painful to watch

This.

>WHY DID HE SELL IT?

I believe there was blackmail, but not enough to actually force the sale. So they needed Kathleen Kennedy. Once they brought Lucas to the table with the threat of extortion, they used Kennedy to push him over the edge and convince him that selling was his best option:
>Think of your legacy
>Think of the fans who'd be disapointed
>You're getting up in there in age, George, and to be honest, you can't rely on your children to manage your company after you're gone.
>Sell Lucasfilm to Disney, put me in charge. Unofficially, you'll still have creative control. I promise.
>Trust me.

After the sale went through, Lucas realized that he had been betrayed. Kathleen Kennedy was loyal to Disney and had no intention of keeping him involved. Everyone should watch the interview between Lucas and Kennedy, which took place after the sale. Kennedy appears smug, confident and in control. Lucas comes across as defeated, pleading and miserable. Although he does make several thinly veiled swipes at "greedy, selfish and evil people."

m.youtube.com/watch?v=t5TGJquhP1s

Some people claim Lucas sold for the money. This is a weak argument since $4 billion was a low-ball offer and Lucas gave the proceeds to charity immediately after the sale.

Some people claim Lucas sold in order to stick it to annoying fans. This argument is weak because Lucas was never bothered by negative fan reactions before.

Lucas built and spent his career opposing the Hollywood studios system and repeatedly stated he would never sell or give up creative control to Star Wars. Yet here we are. When Bob Iger became CEO if Disney in 2005, he told the board that he would pursue an aggressive acquisition campaign that included Marvel, Pixar and Lucasfilm. 7 years later, he had George Lucas accepting the deal he swore he'd never even consider.

What kind of blackmail?

surely Disney realize people are actually fatigued of Star wars

The fact that they're "Marvel-ising" it will only accelerate this.

I mean the Han Solo movie is coming out in a few months and I have zero intention to see it.

An agenda-pushing hack.

Me neither. Fuck these money-grubbing assholes.

>Too incompetent to direct or write something yourself
>Use position of power (money) to backseat orchestrate everything
>Director/writer get blamed if it doesn't work so minimal risk to you
Fucking suits. They are the reason creativity is dying and replaced by soulless movies which are made with the philosophy "if you throw enough money at it, people will like it".

When he’s talking about people thinking they’re doing good, but really they’re being selfish, and it cuts to Kathleen twiddling her thumbs...you can’t write pottery like that

>Director/writer get blamed if it doesn't work
>Gets the credits if the movie works
Note that she was only a secretary, just like Amy Pascal, how bizarre. She roed the coattails of Spielberg to get there.

Shes not one of the tribe.

They're trying to destroy her career so she can be replaced.

A feminist.

/thread

She also got spit-roasted by Lucas and Spielberg back when Raiders of the Lost Ark was in production. Lucas didn't get divorced over nothing. Kathleen Kennedy can sing the praises of feminism all she wants, but she climbed the ladder of dicks, just like every other woman in a position of power.

This story would make a better Star Wars movie than anything Disney's shat out.

>give her all of these stories
>first action is to destroy the universe

what did she mean by this

SCORCHED EARTH MOTHERFUCKER

DELET

He isn't a major shareholder

What kind of blackmail?

bump

She'll find out the hard way she is not in charge when Disney shuffle her out of the way for health or family reasons

DELET THIS

This woman is your mother. She is emotional and doting, overbearing especially to her sons, does not understand anything that is part of a male culture and forms her opinions based on gossip and trashy magazines. Worse, she insists that her emotional solutions to non-existent issues be addressed her way, or else. Her crafting/building abilities are limited to cuisine and knick knacks and she requires the rational/firm guidance of a father/husband to keep her in check. Remove the male figure's authority over her and this is what happens. The new Star Wars is what happens when someone puts your mother in charge and let's her meddle with no restraint.

DELET

DON'T BE TRUE DON'T BE TRUE

>TFW she self inserted into the movie

I doubt there was blackmail. George was getting old. He wanted his legacy to be immortalized for all time.

Do you have a single fact to back that up.

underrated post

also, can someone pay 10 niggers to gang rape this woman?

/thread