Rey is le Mary Sue XD

>Rey is le Mary Sue XD

She's not, though.

>Stranded on foreign planet for 20 years to learn basically everything
>Guardian is a ship and technology broker
>Stupid audience is surprised when Rey has more knowledge of ship (compressor) even though Han has missed it for x years

>Rey is said to be strong with the force
>In the Star Wars universe, force users are empirically better pilots
>Mentally deficit audience is shocked when Rey manages to steer the Millenium Falcon

>Kylo is being torn apart mentally
>Just shot by huge, powerful lazer weapon
>Just killed his own father to feel evil even though he's not
>Retarded audience is shocked she can win even though all of these factors plays in

Not even a Mary Sue, can't believe world building by J. J. Abrams is too incomprehensible for you meme drones

>OP isn't a faggot XD
He is, though.

fpbp

Woah that must mean a knight back in medieval Europe who was trained by one of the best swordsman in the world was feeling sad would be beaten by a woman who has literally never touched a sword before huh.

If he killed his own father and was shot with a cannon beforehand, definitly.

She had a lot of fighting experience as a scavenger surviving on her own + strong with the force + this It's not strange at all.

OP BTFO

I'd honestly rather fight an untrained girl than a wounded MMA heavyweight fighter.

Fpbp

Not if the girl was a 19 year old Ronda Rousy before her prime.

BLOWN THE FUCK OUT

Is she a mary sue?
Yes
But not for the reasons Sup Forums likes to spout.
Any woman fighter is considered a mary sue here, despite the fact that space magic is helping her fight.

"I liked rey, so anyone that criticizes her is a retard"

I wouldn't care about any of this if she wasn't such a bad actor

You and 70% of this underage board is doing the same shit, just opposite direction.

being strong with the force doesn't just teach you how to fly a spaceship. Also Kylo is also strong with the force. He stops a fucking lazer blast in midair, which was stupid as hell but it happens. I thought strong emotion made them more powerful, that's why the sith are stronger, so your argument about killing his father is dumb.

Killing his father obviously made him more conflicted, did you even watch the movie? And he was shot with a weapon that would litearlly, literally have killed anyone else, and he fucking survives.

Besides, all you homosexuals, he DID NOT try to kill her and he dominated 90% of the fight.

He is pretty based.

Mary Sue by backstory is still Mary Sue. There, debunked your whole argument, got anything interesting to say now?

Based frogposter

Nah, I'd beat the shit out prime Rousey no problem. I'm 225lbs and do kickboxing.

An injured Brock Lesnar or Stipe would still murder me though.

>implying this isn't bait

You would not. One of Russia's strongest strongman athletes was literally (litearlly) killed by a dyel manlet MMA athlete.

Someone post webm if you have it.

Yes look at all the people saying Kill Bill is feminist Mary Sue trash, oh wait

>>Stranded on foreign planet for 20 years to learn basically everything

When you started this bait, did you intend to destroy your argument with the first point you made?

Kill Bill is literal cartoon shit

>Cut in the back by one of the sharpest swords in history
>Still able to walk away instead of limping yourself to the hospital before passing out by blood loss.

And why is that? Because your head and liver is just as fragile as anyone elses. You literally need 1 solid punch from Mike Tyson to the liver to black out completely. That is also why height is almost irrelevant in a fight. Liver becomes more exposed, so it's easier for the manlet to hit it.

fpbp
OP BTFO BY A FROGPOST LMAO

FPBP

>be Mary Sue... I mean, Rey
>live entire life on desert planet
>finally get to travel the galaxy
>end up on water planet
>fall into said water because I wanted to look into a giant butthole made of rock
>Inexplicably know how to swim
Why was she working as a junker if she was a skilled mechanic? I mean, you'd think that big orange blob guy would have use for someone who is able to fix spaceships using only the force.

Not a huge fan of Rey but she's not what was wrong with the new movies.

Muslims live in the desert for their entire lives and they're retarded though

Based frogposter

>film has a main character that is amazing at everything and loved by everyone but don't worry theres reasons for it

Nah ill pass.

>Defending muh stah wahs this much

>Stranded on foreign planet for 20 years as a scavenger makes you into a skillful pilot, force user and swordsman, mechanic and actor
k

How can OP possibly recover?

Now this is shitposting

>>Stupid audience is surprised when Rey has more knowledge of ship (compressor) even though Han has missed it for x years
With the way Han looked at the Falcon before the Endor mission I find it hard to believe that he would ever lose that ship.

>>Mentally deficit audience is shocked when Rey manages to steer the Millenium Falcon
She not only flies it, but flies it through the super structure of a dead Star Destroyer while a squadron of TIEs are chasing her.

>>Retarded audience is shocked she can win even though all of these factors plays in
Rey, someone who has never wielded a lightsaber, closes her eyes and mutters "Dah Foh-ss" in cockney before activating her cheat codes.

He was killed by a MAN. Not a woman, who doesn't know how to throw a punch.

>Force Awakens comes out
>Reyshills insist the next movie will give her a backstory that explains how overpowered and Mary Sue she is with context
>Last Jedi comes out and explicitly says there's no backstory
>Reyfags backpedaling like crazy

I'm actually not upset by any of that, it's just that there's no room for her to grow, essentially. Even when she went to Luke for training she didn't get any and just swung a lightsaber by herself

$0.25 has been deposited by Disney™ into your account. Than you for your help and cooperation!

I've also learned how computers work after going through a garbage pile for 20 years. Because that's how electronics work, you can easily figure out what an electronic chip does just by looking at it hard enough.

Now explain why she was as good as Kylo in the fight with the red dudes in 8. Their force is on the same level, but he had way more training and practice than her. Why are they equal?

She's better for having swung around a lightsaber by herself and for being FEMALE

frogposter redemption arc

Being female doesn't make you inherently unable to fight you retard. They are physically weaker. If they do become stronger than you there is no reason they should lose in a fight, pseudoscience aside.

Didn't Kylo fight like 3-4 guys at once while Rey only fought 1?

this. doesn't matter why she's great at everything, what matters is that it's a shit premise that leaves no room for character development.

>If they do become stronger than you
>if
yeah.

>Stranded on foreign planet for 20 years
What the fuck, this is like saying that you're stranded on the foreign planet of Earth, retard.

>Inexplicably know how to swim
Oh Jesus Christ you're right, that's dumb as hell

>cartoon
Word you're looking for is camp

Strong characters aren't necessarily Mary-Sues but why do everyone love and trust Rei from the get go? Who the fuck is she anyway? In TFA, all plans were deviced around her as if she was an imprescindible actor. In the OT, it took two moves for Han and Leia to trust Luke, and it took an extraordinary feat (the destruction of the Death Star) for him to be cemented as a hero, like it's supposed to be. In TFA, Leia hugs Rei after Han died being that Chewbacca was present and iirc, Leia and Rei had only seen eachother ONCE. Why? Why is Rei usually so important to Leia?

Why do you even bother arguing with him 2bh.

>but why do everyone love and trust Rei from the get go
This is the power of qt girls.

THE FROG EAT THE MOUSE

Kylo is just mentally unstable. The pull from the lightside limits his power because he is constantly struggling against that.

Rey will probably be stronger, because she is on the lightside, but doesn't struggle when the darkside pulls at her.

EVerything she did in the film she learned on the planet though

>Knew how to fix things on the falcon which were added by her boss
>literally says that he added those modifications and what the modifications were
She obviously took part in the mods done to the ship, otherwise she wouldn't know who did them and what they had done.

>Can fly
She says she flew before, and if you weren't paying attention the force was guiding her throughout the film
Finn: Now that was some flying.
Rey: Thanks.
Finn: How did you do that?
Rey: I don't know.

>fighting
We see her take on two people and beat them to the point they scatter. She obviously has to fend for herself frequently and has some skill.
And again, guided by the force. When she finally takes Kylo on she does the whole "Close your eyes and focus and let the force flow through you" shit like when Luke pulls the lightsaber to him in the cave in ESB.

if you pay attention everything about her character is explained

You...fucking...goy...I am NOT a faggot. I am going to tell my boss, we are going to track down your IP, and you will NEVER enter a Disney theme park ever again. You are fucking done. There is a lot of money riding on this brand, countless lives and families are at stake, the well being of the shareholders hangs in the balance, and you have the audacity to make a joke out of this? Disney will buy this website and every last one of you will be slaves manufacturing PRO-Disney memes every day or face exile. Except you Frog Poster. You will just vanish and be forgotten. Eventually we will produce a film that reveals the Frog Poster failed to make anyone laugh for 20 years and molested some children on the side. We will erase you not only from the history books, but from people's hearts as well. FUCK

Damn...OP wrekt

I BYPASSED MY CHARACTER DEVELOPMENT AND EVERY INTERESTING QUALITY THAT I COULD'VE HAD

Anakin was also strong in the force and he still got fucking wrecked by Dooku and Obi-Wan

No but being lousey rousey does, I've honestly seen school children fight better than her. Jokes like her being vaunted as the pinnacle of the sport are why people laugh women anythings.

Unfortunately any women that are actually decent get overshadowed by le grrl power xd memes