Samurai Jack spoilers: the black stuff is not coal, it's primordial Aku. The sisters aren't dead...

Samurai Jack spoilers: the black stuff is not coal, it's primordial Aku. The sisters aren't dead, and Ashi might still be under Aku's control. twitter.com/phillamarr/status/857460990199218176

hi Lupin.

4 episodes to go. I don't know if entangling the storyarc makes sense. On the other hand, episodes are quite long, and to pump up the suspense, it would be pretty entertaining.

>How else to explain the weapons coming & going?
Vag pocket

So that'd mean you can kill Aku by scraping him off with a rock and some water.

Where does it say that the sister's aren't dead?

Phil Lamar does confirm that Ashi was wearing Magic instead of just coal though

>quite long
22 minutes is not quite long

How the fuck doesn't Haku spy on Jack anymore? I think this a huge plot hole.

considering Jack can live forever, Aku eventually got fed up and depressed.
Hell he's been neglecting on watching him so much he doesn't even know Jack lost his sword

The third?

>Where does it say that the sister's aren't dead?
Nobody's wondering how this happened? Did Jack really hallucinate it, or did Ashi die and come back to life with Aku magic?

I'm surprised there's no edit of this picture

He gets upset even when sb mentions him, guess he can't bear to look /hear about him anymore

Then how come he still sends his assassins to kill him?

Well that's a good thing right? Will make Jack not fall into an even deeper pit of despair when he finds out it's his daughters.

He has a dossier of assassins who just go around killing people.

Cult of Aku and assorted assassins are doing their thing out of their own initiative, not under Aku's direct order.

We know from leaked boards that Jack urges Ashi to fight. I'd considered before that this might be an urging to fight being controlled. If the suits were partially Aku-magic, it's possible that some remnant of that baptism remains, waiting to be activated - or Ashi may be dunked again.

Few small problems with that though.
For one if that was the case it shouldn't come off so easily. Jack tried scratching at the black stuff in The Aku Infection and it didn't give, even when the lizard monks tried pouring whatever that sacred water stuff was it only slowed it down, Jack had to do spiritual battle to break it.
Secondly shouldn't Aku feel it then? When Jack beat the Ultrabots Aku was shown recoiling from secondhand pain.

so in other words, plothole.

Not really? See the scientists who are still developing bugbots to go up against Jack. Everyone knows Aku wants Jack dead. They just don't know that he's given up.

>given reasonable explanations
>outright ignores it

I'm on Sup Forums alright

Queen me

Did you forget the part were Aku told the scientists and like to go hunt the samurai if they like he doesn't care anymore?There doing it on there own for reward