mega.nz/#!14tzGArI!GJVpT9n0k7QzsFGSTvWNfG57LFEn2lJV7X6ydBvIen4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Nice

Nice

Haha I hate myself

as the OP. I should have done this first off. thanks for posting this

suck my fucking dick you lazy cunt

Lel

I like this comic a lot. I wish she made more.

also haha I hate myself

Clem a cute

Haha I hate myself

In other news I continue to blow off important assignments

Haha I hate myself

Haha I hate myself

But seriously, it's the first time I hear of this and it's not bad.

they're gonna fuck aren't they

haha i hate myself

I believe the correct course of action there would be "prank the shit out of that douche"

Nah I think Clem has a boyfriend. Some raccoon boy. Also they just met.

So they're gonna fuck, then?

So this is Meg Mogg and Owl with more detailed animals?

It's also a lot less cynical.

this is Meg Mogg and Owl except not for retards

More like Meg Mogg and Owl for fucking faggots.

I cannot disagree you edgy cuntbucket

oohhh man i've waited too fucking long for this
come on guys, when's the last time we've had a habits thread that lasted for more than a few hours?

who /merch/ here?

I wore my Clem pin to chicago comic con last week.

I'd like to think 1 person recognized it

What
>Haha i hate myself
even mean nowadays?

Haha I hate myself.

Hey, I was just about to.. bah you're right I waited too long.
Haha I hate myself.

I can't afford habits merch but I'd totally steal it.

I want to steal Lauren!

It's a more boring MM&O and also with an artist with zero work ethic

Haha I hate myself

haha I hate myself

Haha I hate myself

Haha I hate myself

Haha I hate myself

That's a Girl Possum?

>spelling opossum incorrectly
Haha I hate myself

I'm still mad there were so few copies of Sleepwalking and now finding it online is impossible. I've been looking for a second hand copy for months.
I think she mentioned working on another physical edition at some point
I don't get this comparison. The tone and characters are completely different in both comics

Of course it's a girl opossum. Only badgers and weasels are gay in the Habitsverse.

I got it somewhere, give me a sec.

I bought this shirt as soon as I learned it existed. I'd take a pic but it's in the wash. I wear it a lot.

It's because it and MM&O are babbys first alt comic so people see they're about "normal people" and think they're the same type of thing

Haha I hate myself

mega.nz/#!14tzGArI!GJVpT9n0k7QzsFGSTvWNfG57LFEn2lJV7X6ydBvIen4

If anyone is interested, everything up until current one, courtesy of some /trash/ user.

I want to smoke cigarettes with Clem!

Is she still selling the clem patch where says gross?

Not baiting here, is this supposed to be good? Or is this just another one of those comics that Sup Forums has a huge hateboner for?

It's cute and heartwarming.

plus both comics were ran on VICE

Yep. Also a tee where she says "gross", too, in case you like power level games.

It's actually supposed to be very good. I've never seen a hateboner following for Habits, actually: it's all been positive or neutral.

It's fucking boring and I feel like it pretends to have deeper meaning than it actually does.

I can't enjoy these comics bc the characters and author remind me of my crazy ex and her friends

Just sounds like you're reading it wrong or you have weird expectations. No one thinks Habits is deep.

It's really mediocre, those type of things (assuming they aren't totally forgotten about) lead to either contempt or love on here and it's definitely the latter. It's no different than a lot of autbio zines I've read, it being online mainly and featuring anthro females really pushed it

They remind me of my mum and her friends, they're still in touch and are still a bunch of failures enjoying cheap beer together.

It has a cult following. I like it. It's low key
Power lvl games?

Haha I hate myself
Take every chance you get.

>It's actually supposed to be very good
Is there something I'm not "gettting"? It seems genuinely uninteresting. I'm certain people may find it "comfy" or whatever, but seriously, it doesn't seem like anything happens. Whatever punchlines are made fall flat to the point where I question if a joke was being made at all (this comic for example).

They remind me of me and my friends.

haha i hate myself

It's "indie"

Not everything in life is supposed to be funny or sad or exciting. Also, you don't have to like it.

Wearing anime/cartoon/video game/niche interest T-shirts in public. "Hiding your power level" is dressing normally, while "showing" it is where you wear them openly. Habits tees show a very high power level, as a niche furry VICE webcomic.

It might be more of a Sup Forums and /fa/ thing.

BINGO
I'd fuck clem.

I wouldn't say wearing a Habits tee reveals your powerlevel too much as it looks like just a cool shirt design and most people don't recognize it. It's not as obvious as wearing anime merch.

It's no longer run on VICE.

This wasn't posted yet, let's change that

Cool pic. Have the original?

>indie
I guess my burning hatred for hipsters of all kind just rubbed off on the comic.

>Not everything in life is supposed to be funny or sad or exciting.
I never claimed that it did, but generally webcomics are a form of entertainment that are meant to be either funny, exciting, sad or in some way interesting. That's not always the case, plenty of people love slice of life-nothing happens bullshit and there's nothing wrong with that really, but there's usually a reason why they like it, ie cute girls doing cute things. So why do people like this?

>You don't have to like it
But I have to make other people not like it too.

>I guess my burning hatred for hipsters of all kind just rubbed off on the comic.
>But I have to make other people not like it too.

M'kay, hipster.

I have that non weaver Clem pic as my wallpaper. Edited the contrast though

?

Making sure other stop liking what I don't like doesn't make me a hipster, it makes me autistic.
Totally different things.

You're literally being a hipster.

Haha I hate myself

It's comic and a sperg filter.

wot if clem was vidya

I'd shitpost about it on Sup Forums

I'm picturing something like Charlie Murder but without the music segments.

Everyone would love it for the first week but then it would start being popular in tumblr so everyone would start pretending that they've always hated it.

Wouldn't that just be Night in The Woods?

NITW: Happy Times Edition?

user is a god
Honestly the only 2 similarities

Literally Night in the Woods

fresh sheet

I agree. Nothing interesting or humorous happens, and the artwork isn't good enough to float the comic solo. Many strips don't actually have a resolution, they just end. To me, it's a prime example of someone who can't write trying to write something.

As for why it's popular here?
It reminds people of their own boring lives. That's it. Can't defend the writing, can't defend the artwork, the only thing the fans can defend is "it's slice of life man".

Ive never wanted a crossover more than Habits x NITW

You've never created art have you. Nothing has to have some grand purpose. Things can simply be.
The art is actually pretty great for what it is. It is humorous from time to time. That's all it needs.
There wouldn't even be this much of the comic if people didn't read it. But they do, so there is.

Thanks friendo

Can I pet a possum?

Haha I hate myself