Just finished peaky blinders now time for some local kino

>Red plastic bag

Nice.

>it's a compilation episode
Fuck off

>no Geoff

still good though

Crem brew-lay

Fuck, there has to be more after this, surely? It was fucking great.

Got a feeling Gatiss is pulling his Doctor Who-Strings for another series. Too open ended.

Inside No. 9 starts again on January 2nd.

>Edward against diversity

/ourlocalguy/

The show can't stay. It can only visit.

>the red plastic bag

Speaking of which, the Wife and I watched 12 Days of Christine before League started. Don't know where to store all these feels.

KINO

>You can only visit

THE TOILET IS NO PLACE FOR A DUCK

>we want to know your position
>on top eyes closed not that it's any of your business

>tfw they made a satisfying joke with Papa Lazarou without appealing to the reddit catchphrase crowd
TRUE KINO

>Papa Lazarou
>"Oh, he's gonna say his catchphrase, I knew this was coming"
>"IT'S A WIFE MINE NOW"

Fucking genius

>its a wife mine now

God, how I've missed these amazing bastards.

>tfw we won't be able to go back to Royston Vasey, only visit every few years
BITTERSWEET AND SATISFYING AS FUCK, GOOD WORK GENTLEMEN.

>LoG ended more respectfully than The Simpsons ever will
What a timeline.

>Male
>Female
>A.C.R.O.N.Y.M

Why do these tears fall so?

>Underweight
>Overweight
>Wombling Free

I know, right?

>WHAT DO WE DO LUIGI?!

I can't think of any other show that's returned from a long absence and felt like a natural continuation. It was brilliantly done.

>I wish my car was this dirty

Where is Briss??

It was fantastic. Shame they didn't carry on the Pauline murder arc this episode though

I read in yesterday's thread that he'd fled to the Bahamas or something. Not sure when in the series that was mentioned. Perhaps at the end of series 3.

Right next to the popcorn mines.

>She's deflecting, Luigi
>Can he not allow me to be happy, Luigi?
>I never stopped loving her, Luigi
>I only want to have fun, Luigi
>Gordon never listens to me, Luigi
>Scott's got a temper on him, Luigi
>He's put so much weight on, Luigi
>I've got a slow metabolism, Luigi
>We're going now, Luigi
>Don't let him take me, Luigi
>She can have hers in a doggy-bag, Luigi
>I'm just a mouth to him, Luigi
>I pretend it's Stella, Luigi
>I lie to the doctors, Luigi
>My mother died young, Luigi
>I'm more lonely when I'm with him, Luigi
>I've confused love with food, Luigi
>I'm so frightened, Luigi
>She can't make me hard, Luigi
>Help us, Luigi
>What do we do, Luigi?
>HOW DO WE CHOOSE, LUIGI?

Well... Have you looked at the Specials Board?

Ohhh you never think to do that do you?

Speaking of characters who we didn't see again, what happened to the vet, Mr. Chinnery? I still find his scenes so hard to watch.

It was the end of series 2, then you see a newspaper article about nosebleeds in the Caribbean during series 3.

First episode was ms chinnery, with the hedgehog.

He had a scene on Monday and a segway on Tuesday

THIS IS A LOCAL BOARD, FOR LOCAL PEOPLE.

LISTEN HERE, WE WON'T HAVE ANY OF THIS Sup Forums NONSENSE

forgot my damn text
>we can only visit

Ah, thanks. I didn't catch the first episode, so I'll have to watch that one on iplayer.

And just like that, it's all over again. Hold me, lads.

So what now lads? Shill Inside No. 9?

How do Pemberton and Shearsmith not have worldwide acclaim? Some episodes of IN9 are actually jaw dropping kino.

Where was this said? My mum kept talking all over it cause shes a nob head.

at the end on the train station

Right at the end. Benjamin says to Valerie we can't go back, but we can visit.

We contemplate why we deserved such kino.

I thought it would be good but it was fucking brilliant.

>You will never be Les
>You will never have a Herzoslovakian waifu

Nice one lads.

On another note how come theres no peaky blinders threads on Sup Forums? Is it just not liked?

Never gripped me, its stinks of normie-vision. Surprised is doesn't get threaded a little bit though.

Oh it is normie tier but its still damn good television. But seeming as doctor who seems to have a general even though its been utter shite for years I was surprised that there was 0 peaky blinder threads

Even the more modern stuff like the smartphone was done well

>slow motion group walking shot with contemporary indie blasting over the top of it: the series

It's enjoyable, but fucking hell.

>Normie-vision

How would you describe that?

That fucking killed me.

Aye innit lad, know a few people who don't even watch it because they feel the modern music is too out of theme for them, like take peaky blinders and boardwalk and its fucking night and day in terms of musical atmosphere. I like having music of the times cause when you've got scenes of people getting their heads stomped in to old world stuff its really creepy.

>What next in this descent?
A lavatory brush? The tool of Satan himself, for how do we clean the brush? Put it in the sink? The sink is for washing hands.

Anyway, we are going to slide onto page 10 and then into oblivion, at least we were all here for a little while. We all witnessed it.

See

The twins sure did fill out, didn't they?

Filled out my undercrackers lad

>It's a shit business

>Oh right, Yewtree...

Thanks. That's pretty much a perfect description, and now I know not to expect great things of it if I watch it.

David Morrissey is criminally underrated, nice of him to show up.

>It's a shit business

We didn't cut their faces off!

>MAP

What was the red bag about at the end? I can't remember.

Series 3, my nigga.

Oh shit, who told the Mayor to sign the fracking paper? I assumed Briss.

Christ I hope they do more, this has been so good. Can't wait for the new series of Inside no. 9

Papa Lazarou. The 'fracking' was a cover for his wife mines. Also, he abducted the Vicar (now Mayor) in the old Christmas special, so the two characters have history

Wait, there's a film? I never knew about that, is it as good as the rest?

Three episode anniversary special just finished tonight. All on iPlayer.

It's like Red Dwarf: Back to Earth but with League characters. It's worth watching for sure, but don't get your hopes up.

God tier soundtrack though

No I've watched them, I just never knew they did a feature film called Apocalypse in 2005.

I'll give it a watch, weird how I never got wind of it.

I liked the nod to Briss though, with the whole Pops being murdered and then turned into meat

Someone else who knows the real best character.
Best line.

>tfw never got into LoG until a few weeks ago cos I thought it was just shit catchphrases with Lazarou thanks to some dickhead called Dave at work
You'd think BBC would put 'em all up on iPlayer to coincide with the new episodes.

so was it actually good or has it been drwho/sherlockized?

Papa Lazarou is now gay and talks about wibbly wobbly wifey miney.

They put the entire first series up on iPlayer, that's something.

Oh don't you worry, it was absolutely kino, every minute of it. The charm hasn't been lost in any way at all.

please dont tell me thats literally a line

i know there are bbc shills here

True. They also put up all of Inside No.9 so I can't moan too much. Keeping me fingers crossed someone's listened to my incessant talking about it and Inside No.9 that they've got me the DVDs for Christmas.

If League of Gentlemen gets a few episodes 20 years later... does that mean we get three episodes of Black Books in 3 years when it's 20?

I could never get into Black Books. Bits and pieces made me laugh but I've never found myself sitting down to watch any episodes again.

Don't be so suspicious. Everyone in the last three days' threads have been extremely positive, it was a great revival/reboot. And no, that wifey miney that user mentioned is a joke. Papa Lazarou does keep a wife mine though.

I was surprised at iPlayer to be honest, they've started putting entire box sets on it. I've got the stuff I want to see downloaded anyway, but it's still a nice gesture from them I suppose.

Don't even mention that man, I'll only be disappointed because it will never ever happen.

what the fuck was that shit with chinnerys hedgehog, haven't we had exploding before or was that something else. far cry from the subtlety of putting the wrong dog to sleep.
I quite enjoyed going out and about to london and when chinnery got sent to the guy on a bicycle that were brilliant. seemed to be that it might have gotten stale if it stayed in the same place. now were back it seems like it might be.

>Don't be so suspicious

lol

That's hilarious, I really hope you don't believe that shit. I could see it happening for Disney/Marvel shit, but a cult dark humour BBC sitcom from 20 years ago will not use paid shills. Maybe it's just good, and that's why people are enjoying it and discussing it. After all the shite BBC have put out in the last ten years, this was actually good, that's why it's getting attention here.