Fucking hell

WHY DID SHE REJECT HIM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HER REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEY

streamable.com/o42z8

Would you ever let your daughter bf a guy like that?

>white
>built
>strongest being in the galaxy

>emotionally unstable but only bc he needs a gf

I'm fine with that

he never really had a gf and so his final attempts at clinching it come of as severely autistic

"you're nothing. but not to me"

only autists like this line

I might actually go watch this because of Adam Driver.

>Help me kill everyone I don't like.

Yeah, wtf was she thinking.

WHAT PART OF "NEEDS NO MAN" DON'T YOU UNDERSTAND

It'd be a better reason for watching it than being a Star Wars fan

It was his autistic shouting that ruined it.

>white
>built
lmao

He's
>ugly
>emotionally unstable
>a patricide
>a virgin
>really fucking ugly

cool file name

He's also the Emperor of the entire fucking galaxy and insanely rich because of First Order.
Women hate money and power, right?

In a heartbeat

she wants to get blued

You're a guy, ofc he is not attractive to you. None of my girlfriends @ uni can understand how I find Felicity Jones attractive.

even money and power can't replace true chadness. Remember Eliott Rogers?

The thing is she's more powerful than him. She already humiliated him two movies in a row. Woman hate weak men they can walk all over.

Same, except I might pirate it instead

damn this scene is pretty kino
>all that unspoken tension between them that could be romantic, but it’s hard to tell for sure

First Order doesn’t rule the entire galaxy

I really wanted her to say yes

How did she humiliate him. Guys are so fucking stupid. They either want a ridiculously OP guy character or nothing at all.

She would've accepted if he took off his glove

You might have missed the horribly written opening scrawl.

i haven’t seen the movie

>resist his Force mind rape
>beat his ass with zero training
>save him from some muggle choking him out like a bitch
>equal him in a force tug of war despite having no training while he trains all his life
>recover and escape while he is KOd like a bitch

Disney and Rian Johnson can talk all they want about TLJ being a subversion and defying expectations but they'd never actually let their mary sue go over to the dark side.

Just like most of Sup Forums then
Of course theyll still spout their youtube formed opinion

It's a classical LOVE TRIANGLE. A myth told again. In ways hardly seen before. No wonders it goes over so many peoples head.

i can’t think of one popular work of fiction where that does happen except for the prequels, which doesn’t really count because we already knew that was going to happen

>this is your average TLJ hater

>she's more powerful than him
>that gif

Kylo was already badly wounded from getting shot in the gut with Chewbacca's bowcaster before that fight even began.

Saw it yesterday knowing what to expect. Driver didn't disappoint and neither did Hux regardless of how they wrote his character for this one.
Movie also makes Rey more human and a lot like Anakin due to worthless parents, no doubt stolen from Lucas' ideas.

Rest is a shitfest, other than the few times they allowed Hamill to be Luke and not nuLuke.

Whatever. Even injured a fencer should be able to beat a girl's never held a sword before.

She's still at least equal to him in Force power without any fucking training too.

I will only complicate you

He's the best part of the new movies

She doesn't deserve him.

because hes an ugly nazi duh

REY Likes huge black dick than white little dick HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Bowcaster is explosive rounds

Lmao, Rian really went for broke with him. He's literally Darth /r9k/.

yet he couldn't just force pull the lightsaber out if finns hands

He didn't explode so it was obviously a different round.

When are we going to get a star wars with an actual attractive male/female lead? Maybe that will finally sell them some toys.

Hell yeah

Fuck off stupid shill, nobody cares about the nu wars.

trust in me and fall as well

Can you believe I had to read with my own eyes that "there were no romantic vibes between Rey and Kylo"? What level of willful negligence is that?

They fucked that up, it would be a good idea if they wanted Rey to beat him but needed a good reason, but they didn't make it believeable that he had a serious wound. It looked like he had a minor one and was just being edgy by beating it.

How?

Well. I expected some intense eye fucking with everyone hyping up this cliche pairing but if you watch this without stupid shipper goggles on this could pass as just really good friendship(or bond if you will) I dont feel anything romantic about this. Just respect.

He looks so twiggy.

>movie is about letting go of the past
>Kylo and fucking Yoda explicitly spell this out to the audience
>Rey still can't let go of her prejudice against the darkside and her boner for the rebels

You're totally not that faggot posting Finnrey shit who also ships Poerey out of spite against Reylo.

No Finnrey is even worse because that nigger and her have literally zero chemistry

Maz told her in TFA too. That was her only purpose really, wise old lady telling her to grow the fuck up. Rey is so dense she has been told several times.

Why would she literally deliver herself to him in a giftbox?

/ourguy/

>cliche pairing
how is Rey/Kylo cliche? I don't see villain/hero pairings very often

>white

Not that kind of explosive

Reylo? More like gaylo

but they hab dik and vagena

>Kylo
>Order to a lawless galaxy
>Villain

Or did I miss you calling Rey a terrorist.

;_;

redpill me on this goy, all the shit I've seen says he's full anglo

at the end of the day she owes the rebels nothing beyond giving her a reason to leave home. beyond that rebels have only given her more problems

huh? whether or not he's a villain you know what i mean

Some Adam Driver fans found his dad on facebook and looks "white". I won't be surprised if was native american.

Luke was a qt

She is light and hes darkness

Ohhhhh save this poor boy from the darkness, light girl! Fix the badboy and set him straight with the power of goodness!!

Pretty much.

>mfw the inevitable comfy fanfics where Rey goes along with Kylo and they live happily ever after

Ouch..

WHY DID HE REJECT HIM WHAT THE HELL IS WRONG WITH HIM REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

thirst and autism is a powerful combination

nice sleeping beauty reference

why does it make my heart fill with warmth? Is it because I too wish that a qt would save me and my ugly mug?

He was the best part of the movie and deserves a redemption arc. Tumblertards just need to get over it.

>last scene :c

literally better than the movies

Is it women who post in these threads, or just gays?

Does that mean that she kills him in the next one?

what's your point? it's the same thing as rey's dumb rejection of keylo.
luke was a fucking retard. why would you turn down the opportunity to rule the galaxy - the right way - with your old man? they could've made everything orderly again.

Go see rule 2.

Why would gay men be into a straight romance?

i mean jokes aside, its easy to get into a fictional relationship if you can really empathize with at least one of the participants.

Holy fug. Right in the feels ;_;

she wanted that bbc

His flinch when she shut the door.

>*5 minutes later*

This is the power of Chad.

Is Reylo, dare I say it, /ourship/?

This hit me right in the feel....

She still hesitated. They're gonna keep blueballing it, she rejected him at the end of TFA as well.

Virgins who self-insert into Kylo

I want to see more of his rage but without Snoke I think he'll calm down.