ITT: Child stars who didn't turn into trainwreaks

ITT: Child stars who didn't turn into trainwreaks.

In her 1988 autobiography Child Star, former child actress Shirley Temple claimed that Freed had intentionally exposed himself to her during a meeting in his office, when she was twelve years old.[8] According to Temple, she reacted with laughter and he angrily kicked her out of his office, though she ultimately kept her contract with MGM.

>pedo exec wants you to suck his dick
>straight up laugh in his face

How can one little girl be so based?

Don't insult Jodie by comparing her to that!

wtf I thought that seeing a cock would scar her forever? How did she manage to survive that literal rape!

Stars were made of sterner stuff back then it seems.

Seriously in her book she literally just laughs it off as an amusing anecdote. If you think about it she probably had more leverage over him at that point than he did her.

>laugh at Freeds dick
>embarrasses him so he kicks you out and doesn't try anything
>if he tries to fire you you remind him that you can just go to the police sobbing your heart out and tell them that he savagely penetrated every orifice of your innocent little body with his throbbing circumsised dick.

Game. Set and match Mr Freed.

>dominating little girl
Well that's my fetish.

>laugh at Freeds dick

haha imagine yourself in his shoes haha wouldn't that be crazy rofl

>ywn be blackmailed into being Shirley Temples fuck toy.

Why live?

Ron Howard is pretty much the only one. Started acting when he was 5, too.

>"oh my gosh, it so cute"
>"maybe that's why you like little girls Mister?"
>"if you don't get me that role I will let people in our "little" secret...if you know what I mean"
>"ok Mister, I might let you sniff my used panties if you give me a 40% raise in the next role"

>that literal rape!

sorry pal, but yo read up about what constitutes the crime of rape

or if you're female, look up the study that shows 9 out 10 people have no problem with gang rape

Poor old Cary knows the struggle is real...

Kiki is a good girl still.

>"Why aren't you happy? These are my panties! "
>"I just took them out of the drawer...hihihi"
>"Don't tell me that wanted... unclean ones!"
>well... that will cost extra."

looks like shit as a grownup

I never knew I had a fetish for being humiliated and threatened by a 12 year old girl by apparently now I do.

> I want just as much money on expenses as the rest of the cast combined! You don't want anyone to know about the things you do to America's sweetheart in her dressing room every night do you?

>Lol I've seen bigger

Still looks yummy in Feud and that came out this year.

>that look of quiet desperation
>those hands clasped tight together to avoid temptation.

Definitely / ourguy /.

How did they get away with this movie?

Wasn't there a young child in one of these pics?

It has been my fetish for a long time now, I like the paradox of the apparently weaker partner being in control.

Peyton List. No tats, no dumb piercings, no whoring herself on IG or social media, does she even have a boyfriend?dunno if she does she doesn't flaunt him, looks great and has her own show.

Any deals on Maytag at Sears?

inb4
>he turned into a faggot
>reddit: the actor

She'd already been through the meat grinder at that point and been subjected to abuse and sexual abuse in the industry. Just another Monday to Shirley.

YOU JUST KNOW

Well, Jodie Foster seemed to end up ok.

Chloe Mortez. (Though she does wreck trains as part of her workout)

she literally wants to fuck the camera, shes a fucj demon

>Well, Jodie Foster seemed to end up ok.
A girl being raped as a child will always end in one of two ways. Either the girl grows up to be an incredibly promiscuous drug addict, or she grows up to be a lesbian with a deep distrust of men. Foster followed the latter path, and knows how to play the game.

Yeah but Mayberry was comfy as fuck and Andy Griffith was a wholesome man who upheld good family values and didn't take no lip from no-one. Ain't no tomfoolery going on around that Sheriff's turf...

And niggers.