I just started rewatching Danny Phantom and I was surprised at how funny the show still is

I just started rewatching Danny Phantom and I was surprised at how funny the show still is

Also, remember when the first episode featuring The Lunch Lady was on all the time during the first week of the show's debut? Good times.

BEWARE I AM THE BOX GHOST

Currently I am on episode 3 and I watch an episode every weekday so I won't get burned out.

I forgot some of the stuff this show got away with.

Hartman's ruining of the lore aside, Danny Phantom was a great show. Nice enemies, good fights and pretty solid humor. Essentially ghost Spiderman.

How did Hartman ruin the lore again? I need a quick rundown

t.Drumpfkin

Can you face THE BOX GHOST?

He made ghosts extradimensional aliens because he became a born again christian.

Danny is 2 sarcastic 4 u if I remember correctly. It connected with me in my early teens but dunno now

Thats lame af, Does he imply it was because of him being Christian or did he explicitly said it in a interview?

Did the box ghost ever end up doing something cool or impressive or am I just making this up?

Every time I hear the story, religious reasons were always the cause of the decision.

Alt future turned him into a buff badass with crazy cube blasts and I think a hook hand, married to the lunch lady.

They used to draw cute boys back then, what happened?

>Currently I am on episode 3 and I watch an episode every weekday so I won't get burned out.

Once you get to 14 you'll be caught up with the year long DP marathon Sup Forums is having.

I'd really enjoy watching Danny Phantom and American Dragon again. Those were my favorite cartoons at the time. I never got to see the ends of them because I moved to Germany for a while and missed everything. I wonder if there is a watch guide that just lists all the important episodes

Watching an episode once a day is probably a good way to do it. I tried to just binge over the summer and got so fucking sick of it. I can't binge shows that don't have major story lines.

Fucking Invader Zim got a comic, why can't Danny Phantom get one? It'd be perfect, especially because of Danny Phantom's super hero inspirations. At least do it to finish up all the plotlines they set up

>I never got to see the ends of them because I moved to Germany for a while and missed everything
Danny Phantom's ending was basically Nick cancelled it and they had to drop a bunch of storylines they set up to give the show a rushed happy ending that a lot of fans didn't like

Dear God, I hate binge watching, especially if a show has a lot of seasons. I don't get how people can do it. Motherfuckers can watch an entire show within a week

I just can't binge watch kids shows. Fucking awful. No matter how good the are I just can't.

Something all males would do with said powers.

Truly a man of the people.

Damn....
Well at least I enjoyed what I read about the American Dragon ending.

>a rushed happy ending
hate when my masseuse does that

This is always way too overblown. It's not like ghosts being dead humans was a major plotline at any point in the show, people just learned that he became a christian and started inventing reasons to complain.

>Damn....
Yeah, it's a shame. The show was the shit when I was younger