twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have this fucking build

So that Rey would get so horny that she'll send herself to Kylo in a little box

''why''

Post picture of your body.

His chest is fucking massive wtf

The chad stride

This is stretched right?

>I have man titties but everyone thinks it's just me being fit and having big pecs and they are impressed and always comment that I must work out a lot

Is he the Marlon Brando of our generation?

didn't need to

is this the male equivalent to the female fridge ?

>when the game was made for 4:3 but you stretch it to 16:9

is that faceapp

>nipples
Lewd.

No, he really smiled in that scene. You should rewatch TFA.

idiot:)

HES A BRICK. HOUSE.

Who would win in a fight Chloe Grace Moretz or Adam Driver

So show me your body!

>rewatch
>tfa
No one did this except braindead manchildren

... I drive

thiccboi

He's got a big ol grampa torso.

W I D E L O A D

All these people in this thread who never saw Girls.

This is what happens when you do literally nothing but bench

>When they say you have a nude scene but you're still on chest month

Literally and unironically the only redeeming feature of that show.

>this guy who was a marine and does action movies has a mediocre body
t. some fat kid in a stained anime shirt

No because with males having a blocky build is actually somewhat desirable

>Could you put a towel on or something?
LOL XD
But seriously not a single laugh in my theater.

How about yours?

This is what men used to look like and it was okay.

He desperately needs more back and shoulder work, if only for postural purposes.

SAXTON HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAALE

I think it's just that it's the most unexpected physique to be revealed, like pretty much everything else in this movie. You expected Leia to die heroically? She used the force to fly. You expect Kylo Ren to be either a lanklet or have an aesthetic 6-pack? He's not shredded but has massively proportioned shoulders and chest.

all the women were moaning

curious how to make myself as wide as him. Is it just genetics

Remember, this blatant male sexualization is ok. But do NOT sexualize a female.

'Mirin

youtube.com/watch?v=TuF0TJij2YI

He has wider than average clavicles, but a good amount of it is also added mass (compare to Silence), chest and lats.

His body looks fine, those high rise pants are just hilarious and don't fit a villian

Yes, that's why it looks odd. His whole bone structure is huge, his ribcage, his hands, his face, even his fucking nose. On the upside you can build muscle mass on your shoulders, back and arms and probably end up more aesthetic.

>Rey wants Kylo dead
>he shows up shirtless
>w-we have to redeem him, Luke!

Absolute kek

Lost it hard.

>watched girls

lena dunham lovin' faggot

Join the military

Sleep on your stomach with a heavy board on your back.

what the fuck he's literally a big guy, can't tell kylo ren is shredded under that black diaper he's constantly wearing

He has to play Bane in the next batman movie.
Enough of that nootka manlet

Wow.

he's built like a turn of the century wrestler

DADDY REN

mo- I mean daddy

be very very careful now, mhmmm

He’s fabulous...

Oh I fuckin' lost it over here

He just has a naturally really fucking big frame proportionally, it seems waay wider than normal but also hiding his wide hips too which makes his chest look even wider. He also looks like he has straight clavicles which adds shoulder width that would normally be "wasted" by the clavicle curve. His frame is just very torso heavy and if I remember correctly he's tall, most tall people are proportionally longer in the leg.

I have that weird mishappen look too except it's actually balanced a bit by the fact that I've got a really long and "deep" ribcage, i look like a midget even though I'm 6'2, I wear the same inner leg as someone who's 5'9.

Thanks for listening to my autistic blog post

These long legs.

how do I achieve this

>it seems waay wider than normal
He has a very small head and narrow face, making him appear wider. This is of course atypical for modern actors as I'm sure you know, as there tends to be a preference for people with relatively large heads and faces.

I love how he went from being some beta bitch iin the first movie to everyone thinking he's sexy as fuck.

Is Kylo Ren natty?

Why does Adam's head look so tiny in comparison to the rest of his body

He was expecting a phone call.

The high-waisted pants make his torso look too square, it's throwing his entire body's proportions off. They should've gone with a lower waist.

Oh well there goes my theory, straightened and low clavicles and just being a big guy, looking at his features maybe he has a mild GH defect (ie "too much") that's why he's got that over grown nose and goofy ears. His frame does look thick, I guess a good indicator is if he has ridiculously over sized hands as I think they seem to be especially susceptible to growth hormone ( I think clavicles and spinal discs are some of the only bones that keep growing if you've got high GH levels )

for you

holy kek, digits deserved

Fucking kek

he’s not sexy at all, but I feel bad for Adam, he has anxiety about being a public figure because of how people laugh at the way his face looks

Anons... is there a Chloe Grace Moretz edit of this pic...?

I heard that he's insecure about his looks, like he acknowledged that his face is strange and he's tall, so its hard for him to blend in.

He can't watch his own movies.

Him forcibly exposing himself to her like that after she asked him not to was basically rape.

This. All fangirls are sperging about is how wet they were during this scene

No mere towel can contain his girth

>6ft3
>Beefy as fuck
>Deep voice
>Unique looking face
No wonder women want his dick so bad

He was intentionally showing off his body to the cute girl that was regularly force skyping him

*bites lips* *rolls eyes* *moans*

he's a bit too broad for my tastes, and he looks kinda like a hapa. Still though only fuckable character in Soy Wars the Last White Male

I doubt it, his hands do not seem particularly large to me, as well as if he had excess GH production he would have acromegalic features (i.e. larger skull and face), the only reason you perceive his nose and ears to be "too big" is on account of his small and narrow skull. This is also what makes him appear so extraordinarily wide (without a point of reference)

Girls is worth watching because of Adam Driver... his character is so interesting and i wanna have a beer with him and maybe wrestle a bit

Beefcake

don't think Driver is attractive personally but he can't help his face. My issue is I can't stand the way he plays the character

if he wasn't such a weird skinny fat faggot Rey might have joined the empire but no

holy shit I'm dying senpai

funny how much of a difference putting his hair over his ears makes

Well that should be obvious, voluminous hair will naturally make your head appear larger. Funnily enough it's a favorite tactic of his co-star Andrew Garfield, another very small-skulled man.

>tumblr nose

what kind of bodystyle is this called?