Why is this whole fucking board about star wars

why is this whole fucking board about star wars

Disney is shilling the internet down because their profits are in jeopardy.

Because a lot of people like Star Wars and complaining about things.

Maybe because a new Star Wars movie just came out, and it was a fucking dumpster fire.

there is zero excuse for the sheer # of threads being created tho, seriously what the hell? how can one singular board be so dominated by one franchise? it's disgusting

dude are you me?? I'm tired of this shitty wars board

Hercules was better. First hawk girl was better but I think second was sexier.

Mute black guy was cool, so was Sinbad's brother(?). Didn't care for inventor nerd.

"why is this whole fucking board about the most anticipated movie of 2017"

Gee I don't know, user

Do you also complain about the Game of Thrones threads from last summer?

Season 2 Simbad was way better with that sexy stubble and the long hair (BTW no homo). S1 looks like a fucking kid.

Hot spicy memes fampai

Guess how I can tell you are underage AND a raging shitlicking faggot

Because soy boys love this childish nonsens.

>500+ star wars threads a day, mods don't even make a general
>Genuine good threads such as vinceposting only appear once a year and get 10 replies.

This board is as bad as Reddit

post more pics of Maeve

or Bryn

Bryn is /bestgirl/

jokes on you, Space Jews, user didn't even watched single """episode"""

You're visiting during Star Wars month, give it time and the spamming will go down

same, the first girl was better but the second was hotter unfortunately. i didn't like firouz either, but the whole science nerd thing fit in with the theme of the show. also Rongar was tight, he busted sinbad out of so many jams

bryn was fucking amazing. less hot, way more skimpy. but if we're being honest i watched the show because sinbad is a swarthy stud, and all of his lines are so perfectly cheesy and genuine, it's like seeing the god of chads himself

Because the mods are faggots who won't do their jobs.

There's no reason for 4/5th of the board to be Star Wars threads. Did you know it's possible to merge threads or lock them and point users to post in threads that already exist about a topic? This is what mods and admins are supposed to do.

I don't know man, that kinda above their paygrade

the schools are probably now on christmas break all over the world

>disney shills

Because you saw him over at

>this is almost certainly hell of at least purgatory