Ask someone who's been botting the RT audience score anything

And no, I'm not sorry. This movie completely deserves it for being such a pile of shit and there's no reason we shouldn't be showing Disney and Nu Wars cultists how much the rest of us hate it.

No one would be doing this if the movie was good but it wasn't. It wasn't even Star Wars, it was just another mindless cashgrab that shat all over a once beloved franchise. It doesn't even deserve to be spoken in the same breath as the prequels, that's how garbage it is.

tl;dr be shit, get hit.

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#429340464231
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why don't you get a job

Nice try, Huffingpaint Post.

SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL vSHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHIL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL SHILL

No you didn't. You're a fanboy faggot and you're lying.

t. mouseketeer
we didn't skip gaslighting and discrediting 101, boyo

People would be downvoting it anyway, fuck off shills.

Im doing my part too brother, I made well over 9000 RT accounts for this, we gotta teach these sjw libcucks that they're aren't welcomed in our star wars.
MAGA Trump 2020
I'm a straight white male
I don't like non whites
I hate women
I really hate the fake news and it would really break my heart if they used this post in an article made by them to discredit this whole situation

Why you lie in the internet?
forbes.com/sites/robcain/2017/12/20/rotten-tomatoes-confirms-its-55-last-jedi-audience-score-is-100-authentic/#429340464231

Kek fuck off shill

INCLUDE ME IN THE SCREENCAP

Fuck off ReySky faggot.

Look, now Fake News can cite this post as their evidence.

Considering the fact that the critics where bought/bribed/threatened and gave 10/10, somebody who bots the rating and gives 1/10 is just bringing balance to the force.
Well done.

Nobody browses this site, no one cares.

You're not me, nice try mousejew. We all know you're paying off critics so that's why you forced our hand.

wtf I love The Last Jedi now

How did they make that post without browsing the site?

Post proof faggot.

Fake. There is no raid

I KNEW IT! AND NOW WE HAVE PROOF

ALTTTT RIGHTTTTTT
YOU WILL BE RIGHTFULLY BLAMED FOR THIS RACIST SEXIST ISLAMAPHOBIC ACT

Hello Disney. Include me in your screencap for whatever damage control article this thread is being displayed in.

Falseflag.

sup false flagging faggot

what internet "journalism" outlet do you work for?

OH NO NO NO NO NO

Put me in the screen cap lol.

Hey guys, I'm the hacker responsible for Trump getting elected. AMA.

>Ask someone who's been botting the RT audience score anything

Can you please leave?

What other LARPing activities do you pursue?

Fake and very gay.

tl;dr a false flagger attempts to screenshot a post for his shitty blog

Are you a Russian?

>fake news
go back to writing articles for gizmodo or whoever instead of false flagging

t. Disney false flagging Sup Forums

Sage, report, mail Hiroshimoot to have him banned, because he's a Disney astroturfer looking to get evidence that it was really the fascists that ruined the movie's reputation.